Am I the only one watching Miz and Morrison vs. the Colons

Wow. You're making yourself look more and more mature, JohnCenaSucks316. I don't hate Miz. A load of people don't hate Miz. In fact, Miz-haters have become the minority. And placing random gay "jokes" in your post is both insulting to gay people and ridiculously juvenile.

Now, actually on-topic, I'm looking forward to this match. Sure, we've seen it quite a few times before, but I'm not bothered. First, it's for the undisputed Tag Championships. Second, it's on Wrestlemania. Third, the matches with these four recently have been nothing short of stellar. Did you see The Miz v. Primo on last week's ECW? That match was incredible! If we take in the first two points, we can assume that the four performers will be giving it their all to put on a good show, and if they step up their already great performance, it will be...maybe not a show-stealer, but it'll be a damn good match.

24 times live, does this guy have a job. Your right I haven't seen him that much, I have a life outside of this. Anyway, it's all set and for those who complain about seeing the match before, when the matches are as good as these it doesn't really matter does it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back