Colons vs Miz and Morrisson - possible saviour?

Unifying the tag belts would be a bad idea on a split brand show. If they are serious about maintaining separate brands, they should maintain separate tag belts. If the tag belts are on Smackdown, then what is the point of Cryme Tyme? If the belts are on Raw, then The Colons are useless. The only team that has any real value is Miz and Morrison.

Now, if they unify those belts, the only solution is to have HHH and Edge both retain at Mania, and build to SummerSlam and have Edge vs. HHH unify those belts. Now, with all the belts on Smackdown, Raw would have to invade, and the brand split is gone, and I am a happy camper.

Cryme Time is just one tag team. Why cant we go to the age where you had the Hardys Edge and Christian, the Dudleys, and Jericho and Benoit. Or when you had the APA, DOA, Los Boriquas, NOD, Hart Foundation, Road Dog and Billy Gunn, or when they had Godwins, LOD, Smoking Guns, Head Shrinkers, Body Donnas among others, or back to Demolition, Hart Foundation, Rockers, Colossal Connection, British Bulldogs, Brain Busters, Islanders, and the list oes on and on. I didn't list these guys totaly by era but you get my point. There were times were several good tag teams were around so you need a lot more then Cryme Time to compete for the tag titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back