Reform The Miz & Morrison

To me, the idea of reforming The Miz and Morrison’s tag team is just plain selfish.

Sure, they were funny and they did have some success in the tag team division. However, John Morrison needs the The Miz. It is not a case of trying to get both of them over anymore because both of them are over. However, John Morrison has become very stale very quickly as a face and needs putting him back into a tag team with The Miz just screams selfishness to me. Niw, I understand that we all want to see Morrison being successful but is that any reason to pull The Miz back down to his level? I don’t think so.

The Miz has been doing wonderfully well. As the tag team between the two broke off, everyone slated the The Miz as being the one who would struggle and Morrison would shoot for the main event. However, as of right now, no one can deny that the Miz is having a better time of things. John Morrison may have been on a less crowded show, where main event talent was pretty sparse but he didn’t show himself to be the main event talent that everyone thought he would be. The Miz, on the other hand, has shown everyone that they were wrong about him and through natural charisma and charm, he has found his way to the brink of the main event.

Hell, a lot of people are saying that The Miz could win the Money In The Bank match and as of yet, I am still to hear anyone say that Morrison could. That is because The Miz is the better of the talents right now and has the accreditation to get himself into the main event. As I said, Morrison is doing OK right now but reforming the tag team would take all of the momentum away from The Miz and that is just plain selfish right now.

There is no way that The Miz and Morrison should be reformed. The Miz is destined for a Main Event push and Morrison is floundering in the mid-card. Eventually Morrison will get up to main event status but definitely not before The Miz. The Miz is much better on the mic and I like his in ring ability as well. If Morrison switches up the move set and turns heel then he'll be a lot better too. But they should not be teamed up.

Miz and Morrison was probably my favorite tag team of the PG era so far. I really enjoyed all of their matches, they were funny on the mic, and they were pretty over the majority of their run. I was upset when the split them up, but the Miz is doing some of the best work on Raw every single week, and I don't want that to stop. The only way I would ever consider wanting Miz/Morrison to reunite, is if they were serious about reforming the tag team division. They need more than The Usos, The Hart Dynasty, and MIz and Morrison. Storyline-wise, why would either of them want to get back together? What does winning those titles mean to either of them any more? If they added some more teams and made them legitimate, and paid close attention to the feuds that were going on, than I would be all for it. I like Miz in a group, even if it's not necessarily a tag team. He brings out the best in everybody in the ring, and he works best when he has people he knows very well to play off of. Morrison is a talented athlete, but I'm not seeing the WWE use him the way he should.

The Miz is the Shawn Michaels of that group and I for one had him wrong when they first split. I thought it would be no time till John Morrison would be winning a world title but now The Miz has passed and circled Morrison about 20 times.

Miz surpassed Morrison a long time ago. It would be foolish to put Miz back down a level after how much he's accomplished. But Morrison should be put back into a full-time tag team. He's better at that than as a singles wrestler.

i personally liked the miz morrison tag team but i dont want to see them reformed right now miz is in a good spot right now he is getting a good push he may win mitb and he is the biggest mid card heel out right now i dont want him to be chained down by having him team with morrison even though i agree with you one of the best tag teams in a few years

I do not think reforming This team would be the best idea. The Miz has improved a lot since the two broke up and is showing that he deserves the singles push that he is getting. The Miz has shown constant improvement on the mic since he has debuted in the WWE, and his ring work is getting more solid as the months pass by. I could see The Miz being pushed to the main event level with in the next two years.

John Morrison is nothing more than a set of abs and some long hair to me. I never got what people saw in him, and now it seems a lot of people are questioning that themselves. I don't think he is good on the mic, I feel that The Miz was the one who carried their Dirt Sheet segments. Morrison just seems boring to me, sure he has his flippy move, but he can not even hit it right half the time.

If they want to put Morrison back in the tag division they should reform MNM. I liked that team and thought the broke them up to soon, but it dose seem that Morrison is destined to be in the tag division.

First, I'd like to say that I loved the work of Miz and Morrison as a tag team. They were one of the most entertaining tag teams in a long time. They had charisma, talent, The Dirt Sheet, and the WWE Tag Team Championships. Miz worked well with Morrison, and vice versa. It was just great.

But, after a while it got stale. They had to split up, like every great tag team has to at some point. They needed to part ways and test the waters of singles competition. Morrison had some momentum, but has simmered down as of late. However, the #1 reason they shouldn't reform is Miz. Miz is now destined to become a great main event player in the WWE. A reformation would only slow him down.

So as much as I loved Miz and Morrison, No. For Miz's sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back