Am I mean?

Siddy-poo, there's literally nothing you can say that could possibly offend me after you've repeatedly proven how much of a pillow-biting, whiny, suicidal, and psychotic person that you really are.

You deserve everything I've ever said about you on these forums. The most fun part about your demise was watching how all of the nobody posters who drank your Koolaid finally woke up and started speaking out about how much of a total douchebag you are.

I'm proud of the fact that I never stopped trying to lead the charge in order to finally rid these forums of your ass. And if you honestly want to make my dreams come true and become accessible to me so I can actually travel a distance in order to beat the holy hell out of you, then just name a time and place and I'll be there 15 minutes early.

Siddy-poo, there's literally nothing you can say that could possibly offend me after you've repeatedly proven how much of a pillow-biting, whiny, suicidal, and psychotic person that you really are.

You deserve everything I've ever said about you on these forums. The most fun part about your demise was watching how all of the nobody posters who drank your Koolaid finally woke up and started speaking out about how much of a total douchebag you are.

I'm proud of the fact that I never stopped trying to lead the charge in order to finally rid these forums of your ass. And if you honestly want to make my dreams come true and become accessible to me so I can actually travel a distance in order to beat the holy hell out of you, then just name a time and place and I'll be there 15 minutes early.

Afro-Ameri-D-Man FTW!!! Kind of ironic that justinsayne should make an appearance in this thread.

We'll continue this tomorrow. I have to get to bed so I can be a responsible adult and go to work tomorrow.

I was anti-Sid before it was cool. Heck, I might have been anti-Sid first.

I want it carved in my headstone. Unless I get married and have kids. Then they get mentioned on the headstone.

Coco was the first Anti-Sid. It's true. I thought he was just being a good lil' troll and getting Sid mad.

Seems like I missed out on quite the party.

Fuck, I wish.

Meh, that would be great, but would lead to all types of problems.

I'd throw in a caveat of if I get more than one complaint about pay from a particular person, they get no pay.

Getting a little hot in here. I'll deflect the heat and head it in a different direction.

FUCK YOU RAZOR. YOU FUCKING BLOW.

I'd fuck your girlfriend.

You have a lot of money.

Batman is awesome.

Fuck. What's an insult I can throw at you? I have none. :(

And lulz at Sidious. Way to go and make a monstrous douche out of yourself, even going as far as to claim IC is a failure at life. Despite the fact that, you know, it seems as though he's having a damn fine go at it.

I'm gonna go ahead and say it.

Was ANYONE else creeped out earlier when he showed up out of the blue to ask D-Man to meet up with him?

So, Sidious decided to stalk my Facebook and continue to further challenge me to an in-person meeting and fight with another threatening message. After some careful consideration, I replied to him with the following:

I love how you make up things like my nonexistent “homophobic behavior.” It’s common knowledge that I have many gay friends, so you’re obviously talking out of your ass.

What I DON’T like is you. But that is obvious.

After giving it some thought, I realized that I made a bad decision in challenging you. After my post in the bar room, I received many PM’s from other members after my challenge that all feared for my safety.

You see, I realized that I’m not afraid to fight you. However, I AM afraid that if I showed up to fight you, I would be bringing a knife to a gunfight. You are truly a disturbed person and I would rather not risk my life and put myself in harm’s way with someone like you, especially because of a stupid, worthless beef on an internet wrestling forum. So go back to your obsession with the website, your worthlessness, Norcal, IC, KB, and the world being against you, but don’t involve me any further.

Go seek some professional help, since you obviously need it. I’ll go back to doing exactly what I did when you first stuck your tail between your legs and ran away from the forums… I’ll just go on living my normal, wonderful life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back