Am I mean?

It's not as tough as he made it out to be, Doc. It's just annoying.

Sidious seriously bitched and moaned so much about NOTHING.

I would use the word blatently honest:lmao:

But seriously there are some posters who deserve it because of the crappy threads theyve posted, it does kind of infuriate people.

It's all good though bro everyone goes through this at some point, Sly has had his moments, Ic too, Norcal, :shrug: its just the way it is, if people dont like it they can always complain, but really whose gonna listen.

You have two people to help you, and you're in with everyone 'cause you're a nice guy. Sidious rubbed people the wrong way.

((I'm meaning no disrespect man, please don't get annoyed with me))

You have two people to help you, and you're in with everyone 'cause you're a nice guy. Sidious rubbed people the wrong way.

((I'm meaning no disrespect man, please don't get annoyed with me))

I'm not mad, bro.

I have two others that help me, but they don't take the day shift like I do. I mod this site from 8am - 5pm. They sporadically come on at different points in the day. The majority of the modding has been covered by me (of course, no offense to them).

Sidious made it out to be the hardest job in the world. But that's because he was nothing but a whiny little bitch who craved attention and treated his modship like a corporate structured job.

Everything that happened to him was done by himself.

I would use the word blatently honest:lmao:

But seriously there are some posters who deserve it because of the crappy threads theyve posted, it does kind of infuriate people.

It's all good though bro everyone goes through this at some point, Sly has had his moments, Ic too, Norcal, :shrug: its just the way it is, if people dont like it they can always complain, but really whose gonna listen.

People don't realize that it's not about making "shitty threads". It's not even a matter of following the rules and not spamming. It's simple use of the brain.

For example, someone wants to make a thread on Kofi Kingston. So, they get lazy and stupid and only look in the main WWE section for a Kofi thread. If there isn't one, they create one. Now, if they took two more seconds to realize that Kofi is a RAW superstar and clicked on the RAW section, they'd see an [OFFICIAL] Kofi thread.

But, a lot of posters (for some meaningless reason) feel the need to be the "THREAD STARTER" and always have to see a thread with their name on it as the creator. I have no idea what the obsession with this is about. But if they pushed that mentality aside for just one second, they'd realize that they don't get any extra post count for creating a new thread than is they posted in an existing one. And if they cared enough to help keep the threads clean, they would search for duplicate threads the right way and not make the mods have to do all the extra work.

Even worse than that, I had an imbecile post a Kofi Thread in the Raw section 6 threads above the [OFFICIAL] Kofi thread. Now that is just plain ignorant, stupid, thoughtless and disrespectful.

And you guys wonder why I'm uptight :lol:

Totally. You should start a heel turn with me. Together, we'll fuck up this forum.

Nah, I'm just fucking with you. If anything, Phoenix hit the nail on the head. I'm just fucking with you, except for the heel turn. That's legit

I was going to turn heel yesterday as an April Fool's thing, but I think that, combined with me apparently being a "whiny bitch" in the tag tourney, it wouldn't have been a good idea and may have ruined my image forever.

I don't think your being mean bro, just more authoritative and strict, which is understandable, so don't worry about it man.

I'm not mad, bro.

I have two others that help me, but they don't take the day shift like I do. I mod this site from 8am - 5pm. They sporadically come on at different points in the day. The majority of the modding has been covered by me (of course, no offense to them).

Sidious made it out to be the hardest job in the world. But that's because he was nothing but a whiny little bitch who craved attention and treated his modship like a corporate structured job.

Everything that happened to him was done by himself.

D-Man, I think most people will admit that when I left the site on a regular basis, I left without going off on a tangent and airing my grievances about a lot of stuff that went on behind the scenes. I didn't publicly bash you or anyone else on this site.

However, it seems to me that the same can not be said for yourself, who I have noticed seemed to have taken many, MANY public shots at me on the forum after I left.

I am not even going to dignify the absolute absurdity of your comments regarding the Modding responsibilities of one Mod vs 3 Mods in the entire WWE section 24/7 vs your simplistic 9-5 ... "I only do Monday thru Friday while having your weekends off" bullshit .... but I am growing increasingly tired of you running your mouth, where as I feel I have taken the high road and kept quiet about the issues I had behind the scenes and not made comments on the forum about it.

So with that being said, you want to keep running your mouth like a little bitch, then I suggest we either get together for a little phone conversation or we can even get together for a nice calm face to face chat in the near future and discuss whatever the motivation for your little issue that makes you fixated on me, for some reason, which you can't seem to shut the fuck up on and move on from. You see me bitching and moaning about you on here? No? Maybe you should do the same and grow the Fuck up.

I read that hoping for a "Love Siddy" at the end. You wound me Sidious :(

D-man My mother alway's said If you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all.
but I'm not saying it, I'm typing it.

*stands tall and proud*

Yo... You... You don't scare me

yeah....

D-Man, I think most people will admit that when I left the site on a regular basis, I left without going off on a tangent and airing my grievances about a lot of stuff that went on behind the scenes. I didn't publicly bash you or anyone else on this site.

However, it seems to me that the same can not be said for yourself, who I have noticed seemed to have taken many, MANY public shots at me on the forum after I left.

I am not even going to dignify the absolute absurdity of your comments regarding the Modding responsibilities of one Mod vs 3 Mods in the entire WWE section 24/7 vs your simplistic 9-5 ... "I only do Monday thru Friday while having your weekends off" bullshit .... but I am growing increasingly tired of you running your mouth, where as I feel I have taken the high road and kept quiet about the issues I had behind the scenes and not made comments on the forum about it.

So with that being said, you want to keep running your mouth like a little bitch, then I suggest we either get together for a little phone conversation or we can even get together for a nice calm face to face chat in the near future and discuss whatever the motivation for your little issue that makes you fixated on me, for some reason, which you can't seem to shut the fuck up on and move on from. You see me bitching and moaning about you on here? No? Maybe you should do the same and grow the Fuck up.

I won't be doing you any favors. So go fuck yourself and have a shitty day.

So with that being said, you want to keep running your mouth like a little bitch, then I suggest we either get together for a little phone conversation or we can even get together for a nice calm face to face chat in the near future and discuss whatever the motivation for your little issue that makes you fixated on me, for some reason, which you can't seem to shut the fuck up on and move on from.
creeped_out.jpg

Wait a second! All I did was get into a hot tub, and now it's 2 months ago! It must have been some kind of a...nah...

I won't be doing you any favors. So go fuck yourself and have a shitty day.

LOL.

I find it amusing that YOU are the one that can't stop running your mouth about me after I have left for about 2 months, and I offer you a way to have a sit down, one on one talk directly with yours truly ... either by phone or by actual face to face interaction, and you pass it up.

Obviously, you prefer to keep on running your mouth about me behind your computer. It's okay. I understand, D-Man. I see the type of person you are. Not only are you genuinely a midget, you are also short in the intestinal fortitude department. Oh, and you absolutely suck as a singer, too after someone passed along a live link to me of you singing "Foo Fighters- Defender". BTW, you don't have the voice for that ... I think I heard the dogs howling outside the bar you sang at.

So yeah. It's pretty simple. Stop running your fucking mouth about me on here like a whiny little bitch, or if you can't bring yourself to stop doing so, then why not confess what your little obsession is with me on here and why you can't seem to bring yourself to stop talking about me after I am gone for almost 2 months.

And of course, don't forget that the option is on the table if you can't seem to bring yourself to stop running your mouth on your own ... that you have an opportunity to talk directly with me or even have a face to face talk with me, and I guarantee that after that discussion, you and I will come to an understanding. I have to go to Philadelphia next week, so it would be very easy to make a meeting point.

So it's simple. Either shut the Fuck up and move on from your little obsession with me on here ... or feel free to meet with me and you and I will have a nice, direct talk with one another and fix whatever your little problem is by the end of it.

Or you could just accept he's going to keep saying shit about you because he wants to, and no one cares if you have a problem with it, so get over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back