Am I mean?

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
A few people have been telling me that I'm on a mean streak on this site, as of late. Does anyone else think so?

I wouldn't call you mean D-man, haven't encountered you in any way that would make me want to think that, can't talk for the others though, but I'm gonna say no.

Nah, you've just been a bit snippy lately. Happens to the best of us.

Honestly, no. Just having a few recent encounters with members who should know better that's all. Being a mod is a stressful position at times, I just think you're only venting at times from what the position does. I'm with you in that situation.

But otherwise you're fine, I just think you're being yourself but with some mod venting along the way.

Mean? No.

More strict and less able to tolerate sillyness? Yeah.

Thanks for the honesty guys. And keep it coming.

You're welcome.
Only thought of you as a bastard once, but that's cause you handed me my first red rep :rolleyes:
You had a proper reason though, but it annoyed me that time.

Mean is a strong word, but you've been a tad bitchy lately.

But it's ok, you're still loved.

You're just being stricter on the members is all. Phoenix is right, too. I haven't had any type of interaction with you on the forum in terms of you being mean to me, or anyone in this thread, actually. So you being what you call "mean" is probably you coming down on someone that warranted it.

That's exactly why I asked. I can't help it if I have a job to do and people are ignorant.

You have been snippy to many though. Not just the noobs. Which is fine, I love me some honesty.

:)

I just thought it was your time of the month

That's how I am in real life, too. I'm honest with people, even if its at the expense of pissing them off. People need to know when something is wrong. Sugar-coating shit doesn't fix the problem.

Honestly, man, being honest is a good way to be. If you sugarcoat or lie about some crap that's annoying you, then it'll come back to bite you in the ass. It shouldn't really both you if people get pissed off at your for being honest, it benefits them just as much as it benefits you.

Neh honestly though I noticed you seemed a bit pissed off at something, I just assumed work was busy or something like that.

Hopefully the weekend will recharge your batteries.

I'm hoping my wzcw retirement will do that with me

That's why I don't mod on weekends. I need a well-deserved break. The WWE section can be a bitch to mod at times.

Sidious had to do it all himself. Imagine that...I'd probably drop dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back