All Or Nothing: Six Man Tag

a0161613

WZCW's Mr Excitement
Keep it all in here.

My thoughts​

So far the era of Chaos has been pretty untouchable. Only the union of the absolutely manly team of Saboteur and Saxton have been able to come close to denting their aura.

Kurtesy has been very unlucky in his crusade against them. This should be his chance to get somewhat even. His team have an aura of invincibility about them.

I can't discount any team with Chris KO on them as he has been a star (and likely the only guy able to compete with Saboteur for rookie of the year.) Ty's influence (and he will probably be a factor, regardless of his match) cannot be discounted.

ALL THE LITTLE SABOTARDS ARE GONNA BE IN ATTENDANCE! SO EAT YOUR FRUITY PEBBLES AND SING YOUR HAPPY DAYS THEME SONG, CUZ I'M COMING FOR YOU APOSTLES!

I think you guys would have a better chance of winning if all of you had your own matching signatures. Too bad, so sad.

I think you'd have a better chance of winning if you any of you wrote an RP that was better than any of ours. Oh well, go to hell.

I think you guys would have a better chance of winning if all of you had your own matching signatures. Too bad, so sad.

Runn Reynolds Runn don't need matching sig's and Mind Over Matter don't even have their own sig.

I've RP'd as two characters here in WZCW: one as a member of a cult and another who used comedy... guess which one failed and which one rose to tag team success?

Get yo facts straight.

To be fair, your first character was pure unadulterated garbage.

Moral of the story: cults are pure unadulterated garbage. See Apostles, even your mighty and fearless leader admits it!

Seriously though, I didn't know what I was doing...

Moral of the story: cults are pure unadulterated garbage. See Apostles, even your mighty and fearless leader admits it!

Oh no, the cult gimmick works fantastic. See the last three rounds of you getting your teeth kicked in for examples.

Seriously though, I didn't know what I was doing...

And now look at you, a semi mod for WZCW, which I'm still trying to comprehend what in the fuck was in my drink when I made that decision that night.

Yes, but "trust me, I'm a doctor" is a well known saying, while "trust me, I'm a professor" isn't. Also, unless Kurtesy's been struck off he's still a doctor. He's got a doctorate, ergo he's a doctor.

He as ascended beyond that my friend. Or so says his WZCW bio.

Kurtesy finished his post-graduate work in psychology at University via correspondence to earn the title of Professor.

Chris K.O.'s character weaknesses:

(W)Stress – He can’t handle too much stress or else he breaks down. He would probably leave a 60 minute iron-man match to light up a cigarette if his stress level got too high.
(W)Grappling moves – He isn’t the most bulky guy in the world, so he often finds his grappling moves getting reversed. The cause of this developed his philosophy, “submissions > suplexes”
(W)Ribs – He has had them broken once before, and they occasionally throb when he smokes. He doesn’t care enough to get them checked out again.
(W)Pop Culture References- Chris K.O. doesn't own a TV, and as such doesn't always get fairly simple pop culture references. This makes him the ridicule in the locker room. Even Stan Rogers gets some of the references that confuse Chris K.O.

ALL THE LITTLE SABOTARDS ARE GONNA BE IN ATTENDANCE! SO EAT YOUR FRUITY PEBBLES AND SING YOUR HAPPY DAYS THEME SONG, CUZ I'M COMING FOR YOU APOSTLES!

Something, something, something...I'm gonna rape yo face wit mah fist.

Dr. Alhazred: Merry Christmas!

Saboteur: You too! Did you get me anything?

Dr. Alhazred: Nope, but I got your mom last night.

That's right I stooped to mother jokes. Do something about it. You won't, you won't.

Something, something, something...I'm gonna rape yo face wit mah fist.

Dr. Alhazred: Merry Christmas!

Saboteur: You too! Did you get me anything?

Dr. Alhazred: Nope, but I got your mom last night.

That's right I stooped to mother jokes. Do something about it. You won't, you won't.

Saboteur's mom is dead. She was kidnapped and beheaded by Prussian Terrorists. How very insensitive of you.

Impossible. We never found the head. Well, that's not true, we found the nose, but we sold it to Michael Jackson for an unreasonably high price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back