Unscripted '12: WZCW Tag Title - Saboteur/Action Saxton (c) vs Strikeforce Discussion

Showtime

It's Showtime!
Saboteur/Action Saxton (c) vs Strikeforce

It's been a game of clue, crossed with a hint of whack a mole regarding the tag team scene. Action Saxton has been the subject of much finger pointing by James Howard regarding the attack of Mickey Stormrage at Apocalypse. The Jive Kungfu fighter and his masked partner Saboteur have repeatedly denied any wrong doing and appear to have finally cleared their names after the repeated assaults on both teams at the hands of The New Church. Now the tag team champions and Strikeforce are hoping to put aside the bad blood and distractions, and settle the feud over who the best tag team is in WZCW. Someone could get whipped in a County Whippin match, someone may shout 'I Quit' in an I Quit match, or one partner could find himself alone against two very dangerous men in a No DQ Tornado Elimination match. Have Saxton and Saboteur been telling the truth regarding the event that happened at Apocalypse? Are Strikeforce walking into another trap, or do they have the ability the overcome the odds? And will New Church continue to make their presence felt, and who is "The Almighty" Mason Westhoff spoke of on WZCW.com?

Discuss below

Hotshotted title shot or not this match we'll be awesome. Four great RP'ers. Two great tag teams.Thing is though I just don't see the belts changing hands. Saboteur/Saxton are nearly unstoppable and as awesome as Strikeforce has been lately with their more serious tone Sabo/Sax have the potential to be the longest reigning champsin the Fed. Which match I'll be voting for? I don't know, Country Whipping sounds fun, elimination thing sounds predictable, so I'll probably go for I quit tag match.

Both of these teams have been putting out RP's that made any RP that Number's and I wrote together to shame. Personally I would like to see Strikeforce win and get the titles back to get a title reign that doesn't end prematurely.

These two teams are probably the top two currently and it's going to be a hard-fought victory for whoever wins the championship. I think the champs will retain but my gut feeling says that Strikeforce will win back the titles. I'll have the wait and see what match type it is before I make my opinion felt.

I can make excuses about how a lot of things have come up since Saxoteur took the titles that have prevented Strikeforce from putting in 100% effort, but the truth is they are damn near unbeatable as a team. In singles competition I would be so bold as to give us an edge, but check our history, they have the superior record in tag action. I simply have to tip my hat to the better team when they likely win this go round.

Both of these teams have been putting out RP's that made any RP that Number's and I wrote together to shame. Personally I would like to see Strikeforce win and get the titles back to get a title reign that doesn't end prematurely.

Hey how about you go fuck yourself? Or admit that you really just want Strikeforce to win so Saxton and Saboteur don't destroy the record set by RRR. Yeah, I went there. And I sexed your mother.

These two teams are probably the top two currently and it's going to be a hard-fought victory for whoever wins the championship. I think the champs will retain but my gut feeling says that Strikeforce will win back the titles. I'll have the wait and see what match type it is before I make my opinion felt.

Definitely the top two currently, possibly top 5 of all time.

For a personal opinion, I want the champs to retain. Love Strikeforce, they're a fantastic team and Yaz and Shotaro are both great guys, and I think they should definitely get the titles back at some point, but they deserve a more climactic showdown and a real two-on-two respect feud over a random PPV title shot with poor build.

Really looking forward to RPing for this match and I think it'll really be one to look out for.

Should the champs retain here, I'd love to see both teams go their separate ways for a while before reuniting at Kingdom Come for one last battle on the biggest stage of them all in a straight, no bullshit, two on two tag team match.

I say if the champs retain because if Saxton and Saboteur drop, obviously they're coming right back to those belts. How else is Saboteur going to keep his spandex from falling down?

Should the champs retain here, I'd love to see both teams go their separate ways for a while before reuniting at Kingdom Come for one last battle on the biggest stage of them all in a straight, no bullshit, two on two tag team match.

I say if the champs retain because if Saxton and Saboteur drop, obviously they're coming right back to those belts. How else is Saboteur going to keep his spandex from falling down?

A tie? Rope? An umbilical cord?

A tie? Rope? An umbilical cord?

Saboteur doesn't know how to tie a tie, he's not allowed to buy rope after his incident trying to repel down the side of the Statue of Liberty, and umbilical cords are really expensive ever since January Jones ate her placenta.

Both of these teams are two of my favorite things about WZCW and something tells me this feud will end up being the next E&C vs The Hardyz in that it never ends, but the matches are always good enough that it doesn't really matter.

The match should be good. Probably the match I'm most anticipating, actually.

Well a strap match would be awful so I hope that doesn't happen, which leaves I Quit and No DQ elimination. Well, either would do the job so I don't express a preference for an outcome. I also don't see Strikeforce winning the match. SaboSax are, in my estimation too good at what they do (kick ass and make people laugh) to lose if they show up, and I think they did for Unscripted.

Prediction: Saboteur and Action Saxton win in an I Quit match

We've still got the issue of who attacked Stormrage haven't we? Anyway, cant look past the current champs, two great RP'ers that happen to work incredibly well together. I expect New Church will make their mark somehow in this one, and we might get a reveal as to the attackers/attacker.

Most of that is fluff, basically Champs to retain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back