Kingdom Come V - Tag Team Title Match Discussion

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
1001515_426324480813767_1288005815_n.jpg

One of the greatest teams to ever exist will be wrestling for the last time in WZCW as Action Saxton will be retiring from the event, leaving his partner Saboteur behind. However, before they go, they will be looking to defend their World Tag Team Championships for the final time as challengers Rush & Sam Smith have stepped up to the plate. Rush & Smith have been decimating the singles division for months on end, only recently losing both titles before deciding to target the tag champions to prove that united, they are unstoppable. Despite their efforts of ambushes and crashing tea parties, it seems the champions have put the challengers on the run and are looking dominant as their match for the titles draws closer. Will Saboteur & Saxton retain the titles to end their reign on a high note or will the challengers take away their Kingdom Come moment?​

I don't think Smith & Rush win this quite simply because I don't think Rush will turn up. He could be playing a rise with us all, who knows? But I see SaboSax retaining their titles, before making them vacant as Saxton retires.

Prediction - SaboSax retain.

If Merk was continuing to RP at his current pace, then this would be the hardest contest to pick where I'd be slightly leaning in the favour of the challengers considering what I've seen Smith & Rush do. However, it seems as if Rush is out of the picture and Smith will be fending for himself. Crock's great but he's going to need a miracle and a half to get this victory unless Saboteur/Saxton decide to go easy, which is a rarity.

Prediction: Saxoteur

I would mark out soooooo much if Rush showed up for this. It's insane... this could have been the most anticipated match on the other card BY FAR, but unfortunate circumstances have rendered it an after thought. I'm not rooting for any team to win... I'm simply rooting for Rush to show up. If he does, this will be MOTN.

Either way, I hope Saxton gets a proper send off. He deserves it.

It's a shame that this match hasn't been as built up as it should be. I hope Merk is alright; there's still some hope of him turning up, and if not maybe creative can find a way to salvage this match without having to leave Crock to fend for himself. At this rate I don't see J and Doc losing in the slightest. Since it's Doc's last RP for a while I'm expecting something equally funny and dramatic.

My Prediction? As it stands Saxtoteur retains.

Look, Rush being gone has been an issue, but give credit to the fairly bullet proof tag champs. They have looked absolutely dominant. There's a reason they are ranked #1 on the Fantabulous 20, and why have been so far the only constant in the fab five; they're that good. Of course, now we're going to get to see how Saboteur handles being without Saxton, and what that means for him. I feel like this will prove fantastic conclusion for Saxton, but it will raise even more questions about Saboteur, about Sam Smith, about the tag belts, and (hopefully not) about Rush'a future.

That's the other thing: what of Sam Smith. A great Rp'er on his own, you can't help but feel that he knows his back is on the walls. And would that make him more dangerous?

Zeus says:

We cannot think what could have been
But I think Saxoteur get the win

Not wanting to gossip behind the guy, but MTM could definitely rise to the occasion - providing he does. As a (relatively) lovable undercarder, I'm ALL for putting the challenger over ;) , but even if RushSam Roulette gives a great RP, it's still no guarantee that SaboSax won't still outdo them. Especially in kayfabe, you'd think that the vets would have this one, seeing that it's also Saxton's last match. No matter what the result, Saxton's send-off better be the best damn segment of... ever, or we riot!

This match is flat out depressing, I am sad that Rush isn't looking like showing up and I am even more sad that Saxton is bowing out, theres only one way to describe my feelings towards these developments. Through song!

[YOUTUBE]CpB_O0uocF8[/YOUTUBE]

Too bad Rush seems to be MIA. I was hoping that Beard and Bob were going to be given a shot as replacements, heck, maybe they still will be. Don't think it'd matter much though as Saxoteur as so good they're virtually unbeatable at this point.

Hopefully the tag division doesn't suffer too poorly after their departure. I know that one dude is making a team with that other guy, but hopefully a few more teams emerge as well. Trust me, the tag division is cool beans and very enjoyable, y'all.

If Merk was continuing to RP at his current pace, then this would be the hardest contest to pick where I'd be slightly leaning in the favour of the challengers considering what I've seen Smith & Rush do. However, it seems as if Rush is out of the picture and Smith will be fending for himself. Crock's great but he's going to need a miracle and a half to get this victory unless Saboteur/Saxton decide to go easy, which is a rarity.

Well... Rush has RPed and the match is back to full capacity, it seems. I haven't read any of the RP's yet so I'm definitely doing this on predictions:

Doc is going to be leaving with a bang and considering this will be the last time that Saxoteur will be posting as a team, it'd be hard to argue them getting the clean win but this is against Rush & Smith. These two men are some tough guys to take on and have destroyed guys who the rest of the roster couldn't. If any team right now could beat Saxoteur, its these two. But, in the interest of fairness, I'm sticking with my initial prediction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back