AJ Styles Unhappy With TNA?

Right. Because there is so much airtime to fit everyone every week. AJ Styles is TNA's most accomplished wrestler. More accomplished than Sting, Kurt Angle or Jeff Jarrett. And he's gonna be unhappy about lack airtime? This opposed to when he was TNA's primetime clown "Prince Of Phenomenal" playing dumbass kid brother to Christian and Tomko?

I personally would love if AJ Styles did jump ship to WWE. I mean even if he signs a 1 year deal, that year would be a year full of epic matches and great to watch. What does AJ have to lose if he doesn't like his position or if Vince jobs him for that whole year, he would be more then welcomed back to TNA. I do love AJ's loyalty with TNA but there's a time when even a loyal supporter has to call it quits. I knew TNA had no chance of being a competitor to WWE when Kurt Angle split to TNA and they were still barely doing above a 1 in the ratings. So I would love to see AJ leave but I would respect him more if he stayed in TNA.

If I was AJ I'd be pretty pissed off with TNA too. He is one of the best talents that they have got, and he is just so under utilised.
It gets me how someone like Garret Bischoff with absolutely no talent at all can get a huge push, when the real, true TNA talent like AJ can't even get a match on Impact.. all because daddy has to much stroke backstage

I don't think they'll do it. Mainstream fans see a cruiser division as the minor leagues. It's basically saying "you can't compete with the big boys so here you go". People pay less for percieved less quality.

Also, they won't sign Aries, he doesn't sell a damn thing and that's a big thing in the WWE.

Mainstream fans see TNA as minor leagues so what would be the difference? He would be going to a place where he will make more money and have a good chance of making the main roster.

Personally I think it is time for AJ Styles to finally jump ship to WWE and why I say that is because TNA has been misusing AJ, like if anything he has been with the company since day one and if anything he should be the face of TNA much like how John Cena is the face of WWE, but lately with AJ Styles they have just thrown him into mid-card feuds deflating his potential

At least in WWE he would have a chance to become something more but that is just my opinion

Because if anything AJ deserves better than what he's being given in TNA, so I say it's time for a change

Finally time for AJ to move on

Personally I think it is time for AJ Styles to finally jump ship to WWE and why I say that is because TNA has been misusing AJ, like if anything he has been with the company since day one and if anything he should be the face of TNA much like how John Cena is the face of WWE, but lately with AJ Styles they have just thrown him into mid-card feuds deflating his potential

At least in WWE he would have a chance to become something more but that is just my opinion

Because if anything AJ deserves better than what he's being given in TNA, so I say it's time for a change

Finally time for AJ to move on

:icon_neutral: To this I say "What the hell?" What is this, 2003?! While I am a Styles fan, I just don't believe AJ Styles + WWE = Major Superstar. Oh, while we are doing "fantasy wrestling draft", call Doc Brown with the Delorean, warp back to 1996 and ask Shawn Micheals to join WCW? Hmm?:suspic:

It's just not going to work. If Styles goes to the WWE at this point of his career, it will be a disaster from the moment he stepped in the front door of WWE HQ. Or sign a contract. Not going to happen captain. Lol. It took Styles little over 9 years to be a major player in TNA, it may take him another 9 just to get a title shot in "Tha' E". It's not worth "moving on".

The grass is never greener in Tha' E. For any wrestler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back