• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AJ Lee Gone From WWE

Wow, pretty shocking. Tbh, this doesn't affect me all that much as I haven't been a huge fan of AJ lately... she seemed to be done with wrestling before her return, and WWE and AJ obviously have not had the best relationship. I find it amazing that all of the sudden AJ had this gigantic problem with WWE, that seemed to come out of nowhere. First, we heard about the problems bewteen WWE and Punk and not a month later, there were reported problems between AJ and WWE, that ended up leading to this.

Oh well, it opens up some space for another Diva to step up... good news for Naomi.

My guess is she got tired of playing second fiddle to a bunch of reality show people who are average at best in the ring. It's clear that Total Divas is the focus of the division now and people who aren't on the show aren't going to mean anything as we keep sitting through the Bellas dominating the entire division to try and make us think they're the second coming of Trish and Lita. There's not much of a future for AJ and her big peak is long past.

I find AJ to be highly over rated, but she was the best of this crop. Good for her to get paid and to tell the E to F off with their Total Diva horseshit.

Surprised she got out before they were able to embarrass her publicly. I'm sure Vince is fuming about that.

Kind of upset, but if the past few weeks are any indication, I'd rather have her gone than blatantly mailing it in like she was

She's a diva who's not in NXT or named Paige so I couldn't care less.

Stephanie must be fucking pissed she never got to properly bitch-slap and emasculate her before her exit. AJ may possibly be the luckiest Diva ever.

Saw this coming for months. She clearly stopped caring after Punk left. She's cute as hell but as a worker I was never remotely impressed. Generic as 99% of the other divas. Also says a lot about her commitment to the business that she basically stopped giving a shit once her boyfriend wasn't there. Was she ever even a fan growing up?

Poor Tony Acero is crying his eyes out somewhere.

Her and Punk will probably move back to Puerto Rico and go hide in the mountain side with her family. You'd be surprised how cheap living there is. They would never have to work again.

I seem to remember hearing that a while ago too. I just figured WWE were holding her baby back so that it would feel like part of the family.

MetsFan4Ever said she was preggars while she was on that extended break she took. While I don't think she was with child then, I think she is now. The fact that she retired from in-ring competition points in that direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back