If AJ Lee is Pregnant...... Will she Stay Gone?

If AJ Lee is Pregnant.... Will she Stay Gone from WWE?

• She's Gone

• Waiting for Confirmation of the Pregnancy to have an Opinion

• She's NOT pregnant

• She'll be back after having the baby

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, when Punk abuses a child in the crowd, he is "in character". I'm sorry, but I'm sure that I read that Punk was forced to apologize for that, so, if it was "in character", why would they force him to apologize?

If he was forced to apologize it's because too many people are overly sensitive these days. Really though whether he was in character or not doesn't matter. I think it's safe to say he would treat his own child differently than some random fan at a wrestling show.

How do you know how much money Punk has? Why, because he doesn't blow it on drugs or alcohol? How do you know if he hasn't made bad investments? Or spent too much money? You don't know Punk either, so you can't say what his financial situation is.

I don't know what his financial situation is and I never said I did.

I doubt that Neil Patrick Harris could have children, unless he adopts, as he is homosexual.

Nice job avoiding the point. Neil Patrick Harris has adopted. Are you worried about his children because of how the character Barney Stinson behaved?

Oh, pardon me for not bowing at the altar of "C.M. Punk". A thousand pardons for not thinking the sun shines out of the guy's ass. If he weren't an indy guy, and was instead a "WWE-produced" wrestler, you wouldn't all get hard-ons for him like you do. You like him because he is an indy guy, and sticks it to "the man". You admire disrespectful guys who wrestled in dirty pool halls.

I have never watched indy wrestling. I've seen thousands upon thousands of WWE matches but have never watched a single ROH match. I liked Punk when he was in WWE but could name plenty of other guys I liked more. Just because I've called you out on your bullshit doesn't mean I worship Punk.

I think he has done some good matches, but find the guy a douche, and either he needs to get into acting, since he would win an Oscar for his acting as a "douchebag", or he is a bit like that already. Abusing people to their face, and not on the mike to get heel heat, at house shows, is embarassing. Furthermore, he bitches and moans about how WWE treated him, when he was on TV every week, every PPV and had the sixth-longest title reign ever.

All irrelevant.

Look, maybe it is in your interests to have AJ got back to work, since it would allow you and others here to visit Punk and have your sexual ways with him, since you love him so much.

So you do kind of remember what the point of this thread is. Kind of. I don't care if I ever see either one of them again. The thread asks if AJ will come back and you've turned into a thread about how you hate Punk. Of course no one can say for sure but my guess is parenthood will take priority and if AJ does return it will be on a part time schedule. I don't know if she is worth that to WWE.

So, when Punk abuses a child in the crowd, he is "in character". I'm sorry, but I'm sure that I read that Punk was forced to apologize for that, so, if it was "in character", why would they force him to apologize?

How do you know how much money Punk has? Why, because he doesn't blow it on drugs or alcohol? How do you know if he hasn't made bad investments? Or spent too much money? You don't know Punk either, so you can't say what his financial situation is.

I doubt that Neil Patrick Harris could have children, unless he adopts, as he is homosexual.

Oh, pardon me for not bowing at the altar of "C.M. Punk". A thousand pardons for not thinking the sun shines out of the guy's ass. If he weren't an indy guy, and was instead a "WWE-produced" wrestler, you wouldn't all get hard-ons for him like you do. You like him because he is an indy guy, and sticks it to "the man". You admire disrespectful guys who wrestled in dirty pool halls.

I think he has done some good matches, but find the guy a douche, and either he needs to get into acting, since he would win an Oscar for his acting as a "douchebag", or he is a bit like that already. Abusing people to their face, and not on the mike to get heel heat, at house shows, is embarassing. Furthermore, he bitches and moans about how WWE treated him, when he was on TV every week, every PPV and had the sixth-longest title reign ever.

Look, maybe it is in your interests to have AJ got back to work, since it would allow you and others here to visit Punk and have your sexual ways with him, since you love him so much.

Pretty much every word in this post has nothing to do with anything, it certainly has nothing to do with AJ being pregnant that's for sure.

You don't have to worship CM Punk and this isn't about worshipping Punk, but since he knows and understands his situation a hell of a lot better than anyone else what's wrong with giving him the benefit of the doubt? The benefit he knows how much money he has and how long he can go with that money, the benefit that if he is in fact having a kid him and AJ have actually discussed it and have a plan in place. I don't know how much money he has but if he can turn away a Wrestlemania 30 payday then its safe to assume he has at least some financial stability in his life and if he doesn't I'm sure he will do what he has to do for the sake of his wife and kid, between him and AJ though I'm sure they do just fine.

All you are doing is shitting on a guy who is simply attached to the person this thread is about. Why not comment on the thread at hand? For example, if AJ is pregnant I assume she will be taking a good sabbatical and I have a feeling she won't be back for a long time, if ever. Since AJ loves wrestling though (or at least seems to) I wouldn't be surprised if we saw her back after her pregnancy and maybe 6-8 months after the baby is born (assuming there is a baby).

You guys need to stop replying to this henderson guy. He clearly...

1. Is either a young kid or an adult who doesn't understand life, its responsilbilities and the balances in life
2. Has very little respect for women (assuming that Punk would poison AJ Lee's mind as if she doesn't have one of her own, or Punk being Mr. Mom)
3. Is WAYY too wrapped up in WWE and is having a hard time separating real life from it. Phil Brooks does not equal CM Punk. Phil Brooks is a person outside of his character.
4. Has only a rudimentary understanding of contracts / contractual obligations.

That is all. Have a nice day!

People can't fucking read, apparently.

Kharma has a miscarriage, and was grief stricken.

If AJ is pregnant, I doubt sincerely we ever see her again. Her and Punk are likely to ride off into the sunset and take care of their family.

A shame on one hand given she was legit one of the best wrestlers in the world, and she left JUST as (literally) they brought someone up who could really work with her.

Oh well, hope they are happily ever after. Hopefully Punk can come back to do commentary some day.

You guys need to stop replying to this henderson guy. He clearly...

1. Is either a young kid or an adult who doesn't understand life, its responsilbilities and the balances in life
2. Has very little respect for women (assuming that Punk would poison AJ Lee's mind as if she doesn't have one of her own, or Punk being Mr. Mom)
3. Is WAYY too wrapped up in WWE and is having a hard time separating real life from it. Phil Brooks does not equal CM Punk. Phil Brooks is a person outside of his character.
4. Has only a rudimentary understanding of contracts / contractual obligations.

That is all. Have a nice day!

1. I am a single guy who doesn't tie himself down to domestic responsibilities, but instead loves being able to do what I want, without a woman on my back.

2. How am I sexist by calling Punk "Mr Mom"? There are a lot of males who cook these days, and many men do the housework. Househusbands are becoming more common, so I am not being sexist.

Besides, if AJ goes back to work, and Punk stays home and minds the baby, then that is the premise for the film "Mr Mom". Do you react this way to all Michael Keaton comedies?

3. Phil Brooks and C.M. Punk are the same person when he cut that "pipebomb" promo that night? Was that C.M. Punk "in character" or the real thoughts of Phil Brooks? He crossed that line, so I assume that what we see on screen is not too far removed from real life. But then, you probably have met him, and know him intimately, to know if Phil Brooks is completely different from C.M. Punk.

4. What I know about contracts is that they are legally binding. If Punk cleared leaving with Vince, and they agree to it, then okay. But if Punk left without warning, and has refused to come back, Vince shouldn't be asked to pay out the remainder, as the contract has been breached. He also has the right to sue Punk for breach of contract if he put Vince at disadvantage (which he wouldn't if it is written into his contract that he can have time off). Once contracts aren't honored, they are no longer worthwhile.

Apparently AJ has an extended deal with wwe. They dropped Paige and put the title on the well deserved diva!!!

Well, this puts paid to rumors that she is pregnant, then. I doubt WWE would re-sign her for an extended contract, and put the belt on her if she had to leave again to give birth.

However, they should still use Paige. This way, if AJ just want to have a baby down the track, she can leave, and they have a ready-made replacement. Or maybe they should put feelers out to Kharma again, and see if she wants to re-join.

Time to probably lock this thread now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back