• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Agrex's Signature Gallery

How do you rate Agrex's sigs?

• Amazing

• Good

• Meh

• Bad

• Terrible

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agrex

The Canadian Sensation
I recently started making some sigs with GIMP. All of these sigs are open for use.

i237480650_29916_7.jpg

i237505864_43333_7.gif

More coming soon...

Here is my newest work:
(Special thanks to Eternal Dragon for all the help)

i237517631_10913_7.gif

Hey now where getting some where the blending on Michaels is great but unfortunately it doesn't really suit this sig. I like the slogan and again try working on font effects, I know it might be harder that Ps but imagine how good it will look in the end.

I have one question, whats with that weird effect all over that render of Shawn Michaels it looks bad.

HBK Sig - 4.5/10

Hey now where getting some where the blending on Michaels is great but unfortunately it doesn't really suit this sig. I like the slogan and again try working on font effects, I know it might be harder that Ps but imagine how good it will look in the end.

I have one question, whats with that weird effect all over that render of Shawn Michaels it looks bad.

HBK Sig - 4.5/10

The effect was smoke. I took the lightest kind, and kind of sprayed it all over HBK to make him look a bit more unclear. Again, I was experimenting, and apparently it wasn't that good. As for the fonts you gave me, I didn't really think any of them suited HBK.

Thanks for all the advice.

Im not a sig maker but the John Morrison one kicks ass.And becasue it open to the public I,ll be using it!Some very nice sigs there and you are very advacned for someone who has been doing it a short time.

HBK Sig - 4.5/10

Wow you did good with the stuff I told you about- and you even used a Line Nova!! :D Okay, well there's another thing that I could offer advice about. In the PM I sent you I think I said that after blending you deselect everything. After that go to Colors>Colorize and fool around with that. It'll help with the overall effect and colors of your signature.

Flames Out
Dragon

Wow you did good with the stuff I told you about- and you even used a Line Nova!! :D Okay, well there's another thing that I could offer advice about. In the PM I sent you I think I said that after blending you deselect everything. After that go to Colors>Colorize and fool around with that. It'll help with the overall effect and colors of your signature.

Flames Out
Dragon

Thanks you so much. You are very helpful. Your PM's are the basis of my sigs. I'll experiment a bit more later, but again thanks. I'm surprised that you don't make sigs that often, you could could produce masterpieces.

Damn it. How come the one person who decides to use one of my sigs gets 'Teddy Harted'!? :sad:

Its because of your sig as well. Shrink them down and then they would be allowed. The only one that you have posted that has been allowable has been the HBK one.

Here's another sig I made. It's kind of like the HBK sig, but I experimented a bit more.

i237553641_31913_7.gif

I tried a few different brushes, and here's what I got:

i237746191_28178_7.gif

It's good but not your best, I still think that the Motor City Machine Guns is the best one, although it is good I am glad you tried something different. But try using more than one colour and there should be more going on in the background. Also try using effects on your fonts.

4.5/10

I haven't done a sig in a while. So, I finally gathered enough time to put this one together:

i238052847_26392_7.gif

I hope your using paint...

Wow, thats a really valid explanation on what you think of Agrex's work. He's only starting give him some time and he'll get better I don't think you were a pro when you started out, also lets see some of your work, If you have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back