• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fuel's new sig's

jericho.png

Just practicing more when brushes and trying different backgrounds and just trying different things out. I couldn't figure out what do for the middle part so i just put y2j. Any suggestions please let me know. I'm always wanting to improve.

hhh.png

This is my new one. I feel like im getting the hang of brushes and working on better backgrounds. I faded a creepy pic of triple h to the background to give it a creepy look and it looks perfect. Then I have Triple H on the side and It all just flows well. I hope you like.

razer.png

Well on how well my triple H sig turned out and wanted to make more. I did one old school because well thats because its the era that I grew up on. I made one for razer. Some concept with the Triple H sig.

Untitled.png

This is a new one. I was trying out different filters and just trying different options on gimp and I liked how it turned out. Practice Makes perfect. First I did the background and just tried different things to it and then I add the renders one by one trying different things with each one and I figured it all went well together.

morrison.png

Tried out a few new things also with this now. Background was simple and I had it in color and I tried out different options and this looks great to me and then I added the texture and it turned out to be like a old western type picture and to me it went well. I adjusted the color on the text a little bit and all flowed well. I hope you like.

I like that sig. It's an interesting effect you have, and I can really see how much you're improving. One thing I would thing would look a little better would be if you blended the leftmost Morrison picture by darkening it or lowering the opacity. Other than that, it's not bad at all. Good work!

ted.png

I had fun doing this. At first I was worried that it was going to look boring then I tried some new filters and was able to adjust it so part of it was color and the other half not. The Boarder I did something different as well. I took docs advice and did something different with the boarder and made it color but it needed something more and I found the white dots to add to it and it looked great.

Fuel.png

This is one that I made with my name on it and trying to really see what I can do. I did a few different things with each layer and tried more then one layer and added some different effects on top of it all. I really tried a lot of new things with this one. I'm just trying to show my ranch on how much im trying to improve in the sig making world and trying to get some more request. So hit me up.

Niice ..

in the last one I'm seeing improvements from the last couple of sigs
but i dont like the blur on the BG .. the pattern is nice but would be better if u lessen the opacity or fill .. the border is amazing .. but actually not a fan of the size it doesn't allow you to work much on everything :)

generally its okay .. KIU ;)

rocky.png

This is one of my favorite lines from rocky and it's true and I try to live by that. I love the movie and inspired this sig. Long Live rocky.
Really simple sig i made nothing flashy but I did have a cool rocky raising his arm faded in the background behind the text. I thought that would be nice to add to it.

Edge.png

Wanted to make one for edge and on his stupid rant and I thought it would be fun to make. Nothing really fancey just something really fast to make. Blue and black background with some goofy pics of edge. Just got a new computer so I have to redownload some brushes and font's but I liked how this turned out , just something fun to make.

cenanexus.png

Ok, got some new brushes and some new font's. Did a lightning type of background a placed nexus right on it. I still want to figure out how to cut that up a little bit and place with other types of sigs and have a combination and trying to let my imagination run wild. But im learning. always want to improve in the sig world. So if you want a sig hit me up, it helps me practice and I enjoy doing this for you guys.

bret.png

Wanted to make on for bret him self. I tried something differnt and added the renders first then I did a background to see how I can make the background better and go with the picture it self. Tried different fonts as well and i thought this one fit well with it. I hope you guys enjoy. Remember hit me up if you would like one.

33782_1606114028952_1119199881_1771007_4847625_n.jpg

With Brock and Taker saying a few words after Brock got his ass kicked and I had to make a sig for both of them. I am a fan of both companies and love watching ufc and love the drama from wwe. I figured I would put these to together and add the logos for their companies as well. I hope you guys enjoy this. I did alot more of different types of borders and this is the end result.

73045_1611410361357_1119199881_1780035_2763292_n.jpg

This is my new one. Had to make one for cain since he knocked brock into next week. Im going to make some more ufc sigs because im getting more into ufc and this guy is going to be interesting to watch because anyone who can knock out a guy like brock gets my respect. so this is it. I wanted a antique type of theme to it and found some darker pics of him and gave them a hint of brown and blended everything with the background and then added the lines across because i just like how that looks with all my sigs. I don't know if I over do that or not but it looks good for the end result. then i tried a different type of border and gave it some white space in between and just wanted to see how that would look. I hope you guys like it.

165098_1734051107299_1119199881_2046455_4895311_n.jpg

Decided to brush up on my skills. I like this one and wanted to bring out his personality in it. Nothing real fancy in it. Simple background and then i placed edge with biting the chains in the background with it and placed the other edge in front of it. Did some fading and had a few different black borders to add some effect to it and then the white dots to stand out and hold the image in place.

168832_1734110068773_1119199881_2046598_7132876_n.jpg

Well did another Triple H one. Wanted to try a different color and see how that would look like on him. So i tried purple. Thought it went well with black and wanted to try and bring out the character in the triple h with this as well like i did with edge. I added my own signature in the corner. I hope you guys like. Nothing special just a easy background and some renders on top of it.

Just made a new one.
167036_1748383665604_1119199881_2074966_8043209_n.jpg

Had some fun did the background first and tried new effects for it as well and then added the two big shows and blended the first one with it and faded it it. Then added the other one and lighten it up a little bit and then added a striped effect across all of it and added a border to it. Then shrunk it a little bit and added a pop out big show to try a 3d effect and then added his name to it. I hope you guys enjoy.

167500_1751178375470_1119199881_2080135_7185970_n.jpg

Made a new one. Jeff Hardy this time. I liked how the big show turned out with the 3d effect and wanted to try some other stuff with jeff hardy and this is what I came up with. I did the background first and then played around with different cut outs and then added a faded hardy to the background and used a ladder to add some effects to it. Then after I had that all done I added the last hardy for the 3d effect to it and then the font at the end. I hope you enjoy this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back