• Kurt Angle

• Jeff Jarrett

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ppv1.jpg

Announced on TNAWrestling.com

--

If Angle wins, he gets sole custody of his kids.

If Jarrett wins, Angle gives Karen away when Jeff and Karen renew their vows in Fayetville.

All discussion here.

Jarrett will probaly win with a little help from Karen. I think this feud will probaly last a couple more months.

I think it will be a great match and hopefully have the fued continue on. I just dont see Kurt Angle losing. This match has the abilitly to be match of the night easily. Two great TNA competitiors going at it.

Whatever Kurt angle is in, I'm interested.'ge is basically the only thing TNA has going right now cuz they destroyed Aj's reel after the whole heel run. Now the second part of the match. Jeff fucking Jarrett. Can someone please buy him out so I won't ever have to see him again. He like puts himself in every position to be carried the whole way. Jeff I hot news for you, just like the old saying goes, you can polish a turd(Jeff jarrett) but ur still a piece of shit. 3/5 just because of angle. Su-su-su-suck it Jeff. I'm outtie.

Even though I'm usually not a fan of Vince Russo and his "worked shoots," this has been highly entertaining. I would say this is the most interesting Jeff Jarrett has been in his entire career.

Angle can carry anyone in the ring, and Jarrett just needs to play to the crowd. This feud has easily been the best part of Impact for weeks now, and I'm hoping it doesn't end anytime soon. The match probably won't be a classic or anything, but I would have a hard time believing anyone who says this entire thing hasn't been entertaining.

Unfortunately I think Jarret wins. With the 're-wedding' scheduled for March 3 which just happens to be a TNA taping then of course that tells me Jarrett wins

This has been fun, and I believe this will steal the show. KURT angle has the ability to make just about any wrestler look good, and Jeff plays the coward, big mouth heel so well. I don't know about everyone else but this reminds me of the 2005/2006 Jeff Jarrett and I like it. This feud is just so damn personal. I don't see how Kurt can do any kind of feud with Karen without either choking the bitch or breaking down and cry. I can definitely see Jeff Jarrett winning this one-- very dirty. The whole custody of the kids thing is a bit much. WWE tried doing this a while back with Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio and it was actually a good feud, but the kids shouldn't be brought into it. I can see this quite possibly stealing the show if the finish is actually neat instead of dirty and confusing. Winner- Jerrett.

Stupid Stipulation aside I think that this will an Excellent Match. Kurt and Jeff have had two matches already I think and they were both Very good in my opinion. I think this Feud has Been Great and my Favorite thing in TNA currently So I'm hoping this feud continues and giving the stipulations I most likely will. I see Jarrett picking up the win due to interference from Karen Jarrett.

Jarrett is going to win this somehow. He will get help from Gunner and Murphy or Karen Jarrett. If Kurt wins, then we get to see the happy ending. We get to see Angle celebrate with his kids, and that would probably end this feud. I just can't see that happening right now. TNA has invested a lot of time in Angel VS Jarrett part two, and I don't think they can resist the shock and awe of the ex husband giving away Karen during the wedding vow renewal ceremony.

I think bringing the kids into this feud takes things too far. It was enough to have Jarrett and Angle going at it, adding Karen and more real life stuff pushed the envelope, but the kids really don't need to be brought into this. It just makes the whole thing look very distasteful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back