Aftershock 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermit

the Frog
The show begins somewhat differently with a buzzing arena. The lights are off within the sold-out Excel Arena in St. Paul, Minnesota. Suddenly, two spotlights begin to waver over the crowd as they perk up. They circle around the arena until finally merging into one single spotlight. It rests on a very familiar person. It the WZCW Superstar and Mentor Program Winner, Krypto! The crowd pops at the sight of him under the spotlight. He has a microphone in his hand as he begins to speak.

Krypto: I’ve entered through the crowd more times than I can count, but tonight is especially sweet. Tonight is not about overcoming the odds and beating Isabel Stone for the Mentor Program, or near losses against Vega for the Mayhem Championship.

Krypto slowly begins to walk down the arena steps as he continues speaking.

Krypto: Tonight is about a special kind of victory.

The crowd pops.

Krypto: Tonight is about overcoming my enemy with an iron-fist!

Krypto holds up his non-microphone hand and clenches his fist. We see that Alhazred’s Power Glove is on that very fist.

Krypto: Tonight is the dawning of a new era for Krypto.

Krypto is almost down to the ringside barricade now.

Krypto: The little cute alien that all of you people loved has evolved into the most extreme, destructive, and sensual being in this company. Bar none!

Krypto spots a very attractive woman at ringside and gives her a wink. He then proceeds to hop over the barricade.

Krypto: Retrieving this Power Glove from Alhazred opens up a vast world of possibilities. With this newly acquired technology, I will be able to blast open the doors of opportunity and grab prizes that people never thought I could gain.

Krypto hops up onto the outside ring apron and then enters the ring.

Krypto: Tonight I spit in the face of Alhazred! I spit in his face without any remorse! I extended out my hand of gratitude and asked to be his friend. I thought surely we could use the Power Glove as equals, but he looked at me like a child. Well, who’s the child now Alhazred? Since when does a child hold such power and have his way with such women. One woman in particular I might add Al my boy.

He winks at the camera and the audience can only assume that he is talking about Alhazred’s love-interest, Missy.

Krypto: Not only that, but I have heard rumors from those in the back about how you sulk and mourn over your lost glove. That’s the kind of man I know you are Alhazred! You are a coward who picks on the little guy, until he shoves back. Well, here is the little guy picking on you! If you want this Power Glove so bad, come out and get it right now!

Krypto is in the center of the ring as he looks up at the entrance stage. He waits for a moment, but no one comes out. Krypto’s serious look turns into one of delight.

Krypto: Just as I thought. A coward! You won’t show up here now, just like I know you are going to tuck your tail between your legs and no-show our match tonight. You never had a chance against me tonight anyways!

A sound of a bear growling erupts through the PA system.

[YOUTUBE]5t_e-j05Pb0[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd pops huge as Grizzly Bob makes his way out of the gorilla position. He is dressed in his normal flannel shirt and black beanie as he makes his way down the entrance ramp while connecting with a few high fives.

Serra: It seems that Krypto has drawn the attention of The Bear!

We see Bob get into the ring and then receive a microphone from a ringside official.

Bob: I think you are forgetting something fella. Tonight’s match is not Krypto vs. Alhazred. Tonight’s match is Krypto and The Beard vs. Alhazred and GRIZZLY BOB!

The crowd pops at his name.

Bob: Look, I like you Krypto, but I wouldn’t consider myself a man of my word or a very good teammate if I just allowed you to run down Alhazred here tonight. I have it on good authority that Alhazred has requested a stand-in for tonight’s match-up.

Klamor: A stand-in?

Bob: But even if he doesn’t show.

Bob steps up to Krypto. They have a pretty intense staredown.

Bob: But, I’ll be more than happy to give you a good fight for these people’s hard earned money on my own. I love a good tussle!

The crowd pops once again.

Bob: We will see how you stack up against the manliest roughneck on the roster.

[YOUTUBE]2ORvFjRHvTM[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd re-pops as The Beard walks out from the gorilla position.

Serra: Woah! The former tag-team champion is here tonight. Fresh off of losing his titles and his tag-team partner, he seems to be coming to the aid of his tag-team partner for tonight’s main event, Krypto.

Klamor: He looks pretty serious too.

Beard climbs into the ring and gets a microphone.

Beard: I understand where you are coming from Bob, but allow me to say this on my behalf. I would not consider myself a very good tag-team partner if I just let you talk to my tag-team partner like that.

With that, Beard steps up and gets into the face of Bob.

Klamor: Beard already lost a tag-team partner, maybe something Bob said struck a nerve with him.

The two men have a staredown as Krypto stares up from his shortened angle. He breaks them both apart and shouts into his microphone.

Krypto: Woah, woah! Come on now boys! Let’s save this stuff for the ring later tonight. Look, we are all likable guys. I mean, the crowd loves us, right?

The crowd cheers.

Krypto: We need to focus on the real enemy. Mister Alhazred!

Bob: I don’t know about enemies Krypto, but I do know tonight that I have two opponents. Their names are Krypto and....

Bob sizes up The Beard.

Bob: The Beard.

The crowd is eating up the unexpected tension.

Bob: I’ll see you fellas later tonight.

Bob’s music begins to play as Krypto and Beard watch him exit the ring. Krypto and Beard shares some words as they watch him walk up the entrance ramp.

Serra: Wow, definitely a tense way to start tonight’s show. Don’t go away ladies and gentlemen, Aftershock 23 is going to be a good one!

AftershockLogo_zpsdc26a2ad.jpg

[YOUTUBE]8l__GDO3_zo[/YOUTUBE]​

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Already in the ring, Hades!

The big man bounces around a little as the camera focuses in on him.

Serra: Newcomer Hades making his debut tonight. Certainly a physical specimen. Lets see what he brings to the ring.

Klamor: Gonna call it right now, this guy is going to main event Kingdom Come cards for years. No way this guy misses out.

[YOUTUBE]aKQTWq6ZbTc&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]​

Anderson: And making his way to the ring, from Eastport, Maine, weighing 200 pounds, the "Devil's Dancer," Jimmy Flynn!

Multicolor strobe lights begin to flash to the beat of the music as Flynn emerges from behind the curtain. He is all business, as he begins to pace back and forth on top of the ramp. He slaps hands with a couple of fans on the way to the ring, before sliding under the bottom rope and pointing to his opponent.

Serra: Jimmy Flynn, former state champ in amateur wrestling, looking to get back on track with a win tonight. He has had winning streaks followed by losing streaks followed by winning streaks in his time here.

Klamor: He has had some success, but this isn't amateur wrestling, this is professional wrestling. This is where the big boys play Becky.

Referee Katie Shepard checks the two combatants for foreign objects and then calls for the bell. Right from the get go Hades charges Flynn, looking for a spear. Flynn steps aside and throws Hades shoulder first into the ring post. Flynn grabs his opponent as he stumbles backward out of the corner and takes him down with a belly to back suplex. He jumps into a quick cover...

And Hades is able to get a shoulder up. Flynn backs away, allowing Hades to stand. As Hades begins to regain his wits, he ties Flynn up, but Flynn out maneuvers him and takes him to the mat with a double leg takedown. Hades is able to scramble and use his size advantage to end up on top of Flynn. He tries to punch down, but he leaves his free arm exposed. Flynn manages to latch onto it and position himself for an omoplata. Hades tries to crawl away, but only manages to crawl to the middle of the ring. Flynn has the hold locked in tight, but Hades refuses to tap. Flynn keeps the hold locked, referee Katie Shepard taking her time to get into position. Suddenly a loud, sickening pop can be heard and the crowd lets out a collective horrified gasp. Shepard calls for the bell as Flynn releases the hold. Hades is yelling in pain as he holds his shoulder, his arm hanging limply.

Anderson: Here is your winner, as a result of a technical submission, Jimmy Flynn!

Serra: Ladies and gentlemen I think Hades may have a broken arm. At the very least his shoulder has been dislocated.

Klamor: Haha, I love it. Give us more!

Flynn allows the ref to raise his hand. He stands with his hand over his mouth, looking disturbed over what has just gone down.

[YOUTUBE]1SCNmKrFDUA&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]​

Just as the medical personal are carting Hades away, Dustin Hunter and Brent Blaze coming running out from backstage.

Serra: What is this? Those two aren't even scheduled to compete tonight.

Just as Becky finishes, the two push the medical personal aside and take the stretcher to the top of the ramp. With Hades strapped down, helpless, they push him off the ramp. He crashes into the electrical equipment, sparks flying everywhere, with random music playing over the PA system.

[YOUTUBE]dU8yMYXdRZU&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]aHMs9w63pjw[/YOUTUBE]​

Klamor: Why do he still have Angel and Armando Paradyse's theme music in our system? Please tell me Paradyse isn't making a comeback.

Serra: Not to make light of this horrifying assault, but it is Kingdom Come season Johnny. You know Paradyse will do anything to make the card.

With Hunter and Blaze advancing on the ring, Flynn stands his ground. The two slide into the ring and Flynn gets the jump, hammering away with stomps and wild haymakers. He succeeds in initially kicking Blaze from the ring, before lifting Hunter up for a powerslam, but Hunter rakes the eyes, allowing him to slip away. A low blow allows time for his partner to recover. The two then continue their assault, hammering away with punches and elbows. They measure up Flynn and hit simultaneous elbows to the front and back of the head, Addictive Chaos. Blaze then walks to the corner and removes the protective padding from the top turnbuckle. Hunter drags Flynn over and slams his head hard into the exposed steel. Blaze then grabs the head of Flynn and follows suit, slamming him hard. They release Flynn, blood oozing from a gash on his forehead. Hunter tosses him to the ground as Blaze goes to retrieve a microphone.

Blaze: We are sick and tired of being passed over. Instead of booking the Carnival of Carnage, the number one tag team in this business, this company decides to book some newcomer.

Hunter: So we sent a message. We don't think you will be seeing Hades anymore. We will be taken seriously, or we will send another message.

Brent kneels and lifts the head of the bloodied Flynn.

Like we did with our friend Jimmy here.

Because in our fun house, chaos rules!

Stacy Madison is standing in the Aftershock interview area with WZCW’s resident rock star, Thrash.

Stacy: Thrash, tonight you are facing a new competitor in WZCW: Dr. Zeus. What do you know about him?

Thrash hesitantly responds.

Thrash: He’s not a man to be trifled with.

Stacy: What do you mean by that?

Thrash: Tonight’s match isn’t about the show; it’s about survival. You know I love my fans, but my priority for this match is to come back in one piece.

Stacy: Are you scared of Dr. Zeus?

Thrash looks at Stacy, expressionless, and then abruptly walks away without saying a word.

Stacy: Ladies and gentlemen, Thrash.

We cut to what appears to be security camera footage. The camera is looking at the arena entrance where metal detectors are set up and the security is checking incoming guests. Suddenly, we see several security guards crouch into a defensive position. They reach for their nightsticks, but a cloud of smoke fills up the area and sparks begin to fly. Several screams occur and the metal detectors crumble. It is unclear what is going on at floor-level because the cloud of smoke is shielding the sight. Several screams are heard until a roar occurs, and then an eerie silence. We finally see what appears to be a huge shadow of large human being with-in the cloud of smoke. The camera footage cuts out.

Anderson: The following match is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]wKepg6zw2_k[/YOUTUBE]​

Thrash playfully dances out from backstage before throwing the metal sign in the air which gets him a modest, but respectable applause from the Aftershock audience. He pulls his hand down, and raises his hands a few times as if he’s asking for more. He throws the metal sign up in the air again and this time the crowd roars with approval which brings a smile to the face of Thrash. He starts to jog down to the ring, slapping hands as he makes his way down.

Anderson: Introducing first, from Las Vegas, Nevada, WZCW’s Rocking Superstar...Thraaaash!

Serra: The crowd is electric here tonight, Johnny, and perhaps nobody elicits this type of reaction from the crowd like WZCW’s resident rocker, Thrash!

Klamor: Are you kidding me? These fans aren’t cheering for Thrash, they’re just happy to be here at Aftershock where they’ll get to see me on commentary!

Klamor boastfully waves to the fans behind him, but they are ignoring him and cheering for Thrash as he backflips off the top turnbuckle and gets ready to meet his opponent.

The lights flicker, and then they go dark. The crowd murmurs, confused, wondering if this is intentional or some sort of freak blackout.

[YOUTUBE]-QjtWeFqs3M[/YOUTUBE]​

The lights flicker with the opening of the music before blaring back to full power once the main verse kicks in. It is at this point that Dr. Zeus walks out from backstage, accompanied by a hospital bed that he pushes in front of him. The Titantron glitches uncontrollably as he makes his way down the ramp.

Anderson: And the challenger, from Portland, Oregon, weighing 265 pounds, The Good Doctor Zeus!

A small portion of the crowd boos, but most of the crowd is simply perplexed by the bizarre sight in front of them.

Klamor: Now this is something new. I’ve seen wrestlers carry some strange things to the ring with them, but never a hospital bed! And what’s going on with the WZCW Titantron?

Serra: You’ve got to assume that this is just some sort of mind game Dr. Zeus is trying to play on his opponent, but one has to wonder if Dr. Zeus has more sinister plans for Thrash and that hospital bed.

Dr. Zeus parks the hospital bed parallel to the apron before walking up the steps and entering the ring between the top and middle rope. He glances briefly at Thrash, sizes him up for a moment, and then walks towards the center of the ring. Thrash follows suit and meets his opponent at center circle.

The bell rings and the match is officially underway, but Thrash doesn’t seem ready to wrestle. In fact, he has extended his hand towards Dr. Zeus as if to welcome him to WZCW. Dr. Zeus looks down at Thrash’s hand, then back to Thrash’s face. He again looks at Thrash’s hand, and then starts to look up again, but stops at Thrash’s neck. Thrash doesn’t have time to react before the Good Doctor lunges at Thrash’s neck and starts choking him!

The referee counts: One! Two! Three! Four! And Dr. Zeus releases the illegal chokehold and watches Thrash grab his neck while he gasps for air on the canvas.

Serra: That show of good sportsmanship goes completely unappreciated by Dr. Zeus!

Klamor: That’s what Thrash gets for taking his eye off the prize and being distracted by his own goofy moral code. I swear, he might be the stupidest wrestler in WZCW history!

Serra: What do you have against Thrash, Johnny? The fans love him, he’s proven that he can go in the ring, but you constantly put him down!

Klamor: I just know talent when I see it, and I know that not an ounce of talent exists in that shell of a man.

As Johnny Klamor rips into Thrash on commentary, Dr. Zeus is stomping away at Thrash whom has yet to climb back to his feet. Fortunately, he is within reach of the ring rope and grabs a hold, forcing Dr. Zeus to follow the ref’s instructions to back off. Thrash uses the ring ropes to pull himself up, and it finally looks like he might be back in the fight. Unfortunately for the former rocker, Dr. Zeus is walking over and is once again eyeing that weak throat area of Thrash… but Thrash has the wherewithal to throw an elbow into the gut of Dr. Zeus, backing him off. He throws a right that catches Dr. Zeus in the face, a left that catches him in the ribs, and then a back kick to finish off the combination, but the Doctor hasn’t gone down! He is staggered, but he remains on his feet. Thrash uses this opportunity to take a running start, bounce off the ropes, and charge at Dr. Zeus, but as he approaches his opponent Dr. Zeus catches Thrash with a throat thrust that sends him back to the canvas.

The crowd rains boos upon Dr. Zeus as he continues to attack the throat of the crowd favorite, but he doesn’t seem to notice as the Good Doctor continues to stalk his prey. He waits for Thrash to reach his feet but immediately knocks him back down with a headbutt. Thrash is grabbing his head with one hand, his throat with another, but soon his hands are planted by his sides as Dr. Zeus goes for a cover.

One!

Kickout!

A weakened throat and scrambled head isn’t enough to keep Thrash down, and the rockstar-turned-wrestler powers out of the pin easily. Dr. Zeus is frustrated by this, and goes right back to the choke. The Doctor again uses four-fifths of his allotted time to attempt to crush Thrash’s windpipe, but pulls his hands away a second before he is counted out. He attempts another pin on Thrash.

One!

Two!

Kickout!

Dr. Zeus is again angered by Thrash’s refusal to stay down, but this time he stands up, begging Thrash to meet him on his feet. Thrash obliges, possibly regrettably so as Dr. Zeus immediately starts hammering on him with forearms and elbows. The Doctor backs Thrash up against the ropes, and leaves him lying on the ropes for support, groggy and out of sorts. Dr. Zeus decides to use this opportunity to gain some momentum and heads for the opposite ropes. He bounces off the ropes and runs towards Thrash with a full head of steam… but Thrash ducks down and pulls the ropes with him, which causes Dr. Zeus’s own momentum to carry him out of the ring!

Serra: And Thrash may finally have a chance to take a breather, something Dr. Zeus was clearly trying to prevent from ever happening again!

Klamor: Dr. Zeus’s unusual fixation with the throat area is… disturbing. He could really do some serious long-term damage for Thrash’s throat if he keeps this up.

Dr. Zeus is on his feet outside the ring and is furious. He angrily paces back and forth, talking to himself under his breath, occasionally looking to the ring. Thrash is back in the ring, and seems to have recovered from the beating he has taken. He gestures for Dr. Zeus to rejoin him in the ring, and the WZCW fans get behind Thrash with a roar of approval. The Doctor obliges as he rolls into the ring, springs to his feet, and charges at Thrash. Thrash’s quickness is too much for Dr. Zeus, though, as Thrash quickly sidesteps the Doctor’s oncoming attack and hits the deck, locking Dr. Zeus’s legs together for a drop toe hold. Thrash releases the hold immediately and climbs to his feet, but so does Dr. Zeus. The Good Doctor is still holding his face in pain, and this prevents him from seeing Thrash’s knee, which connects squarely with his gut, doubling him over in pain. Thrash sees this as an opportunity to go for a gutwrench suplex, and he grabs the Doctor accordingly, but the Dr. Zeus blocks it with his foot. Thrash shuffles his feet and attempts the gutwrench again, but again it is blocked by Dr. Zeus. Thrash releases the hold and goes for another knee lift, but Dr. Zeus springs up and catches Thrash by surprise with another throat thrust, sending Thrash collapsing to the mat and gasping for air!

Thrash begins to crawl to the ropes, knowing it’s only a matter of time before Dr. Zeus once again goes for an illegal choke. Thrash reaches the ropes and uses the top rope to support his weight as he tries to catch his breath, for now safe from the devious Doctor’s attack. But Dr. Zeus continues to show little regard for the rules as he grabs Thrash’s legs and flips him over so that his back is now against the bottom rope, and Dr. Zeus sets Thrash up for a catapult… but he’s in the ropes! This doesn’t stop Dr. Zeus, who falls backwards, launching Thrash throat first into the middle rope.

Serra: Oh my God! After spending the entire match attacking Thrash’s throat, Dr. Zeus hits a deadly decapitator!

Johnny Klamor is uncharacteristically, and noticeably silent.

Thrash attempts to get to his hands and knees but falls face first to the mat, coughing and gasping for air. Dr. Zeus walks over and kicks him in the ribs, causing Thrash to roll over to his back. Dr. Zeus kneels down next to Thrash, studies him for a few seconds… and then within a blink of an eye he locks the Tongan Death Grip on Thrash! Thrash lives up to his name as he flails around on the mat, helpless to escape the deadly submission hold. It is not long before Thrash slams his hand against the mat repeatedly, submitting, begging for mercy.

The bell rings but Dr. Zeus does not release the hold right away. He waits until his opponent stops thrashing around before he stands up and allows his hand to be raised by the referee. This is immediately met with a deafening chorus of boos.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match... Dr. Zeus...

Anderson does not have the normal enthusiasm in her voice. In fact, she sounds downright frightened.

Serra: A dominating, and quite frankly disturbing debut performance from Dr. Zeus. Johnny?

Klamor: … Becky, I’ll just say it: this guy flat out scares me. The way he throttled the life out of Thrash without a single ounce of compassion… it’s inhuman.

Dr. Zeus doesn’t linger long. After having his hand raised he makes his way out of the ring, grabs his hospital bed, and begins to push it up the ramp as Thrash is lying in the ring, gasping for air.

We cut backstage and see Barbosa running into the camera shot with S.H.I.T. behind him.

Barbosa: I thought that he would be here! I was wrong!

Barbosa turns to S.H.I.T.

Barbosa: How could Hunter costs us our match like that!

With that, Barbosa lowers his head and walks off camera with a sad look upon his face.

S.H.I.T.: S.H.I.T. must admit that he aligns himself with Barbosa, but his current setting is full of errors. S.H.I.T. has determined that Barbosa must be cured of his current predicament. The only way it can be accomplished is by destroying the source of the infection! Hunter Kravinoff must be eliminated!

The screen fades to black.

We cut backstage and we see a three-way shot of Sandy Deserts, Isabel Stone, and Amber Warren walking down separate hallways. They are all heading to the ring for their upcoming match. Sandy is stretching her right arm, Isabel is popping her knuckles, and Amber is shaking out her jitters.

Serra: This dangerous all-female triple threat is coming your way next! Don't go away!

Returning to the arena, our crowd awaits its next contest which is signalled by the bell ringing and the camera’s focus on ring announcer Selena Anderson:

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, this next bout, set for one fall, is a triple threat match!

A small cheer emerges from the crowd, perhaps saving their energy for the contest that approaches. A new theme strikes the arena first, drawing a small, but noticeable reaction:

[YOUTUBE]0307a7K2uY8[/YOUTUBE]​

Anderson: Introducing first, from Las Vegas, Nevada, weighing 130 pounds, Amber Warren!

Almost a blur, Amber Warren makes her first appearance on WZCW television, bursting out of the curtain and sprinting to the ring, slapping many awaiting fans hands en-route. She slides into the ring and nearly out of it again,. It is a fast, but remarkably noticeable introduction for WZCW’s newest star.

Klamor: Well that’s one way to make your entrance here.

Serra:
This is Amber Warren ladies and gentlemen who is as exciting a young female wrestler as I’ve had the pleasure of witnessing in the developmental territories who work with WZCW in finding the stars of tomorrow.

As Rebecca explains, Amber stands and soaks in the atmosphere, an enthusiastic grin on her face. She is clearly overjoyed to be in the ring, but a more serious look comes over her face as the theme changes and the audience cheer loudly for WZCW’s most loved femaleveteran:

[YOUTUBE]T5-3Kmcs__4[/YOUTUBE]​

Anderson: Next, from The Night's Watch, weighing 143 pounds, "The Sandman," Sandy Deserts!

Sandy enters to her usual bravado, swaying and spinning onto the top of the entrance ramp before blowing dust out. The crowd cheers, bellowing with approval at her usual entrance. She begins the walk to the ring.

Serra:
Sandy Deserts has been having a bit of a difficult time as of late. Her team with Celeste Crimson met with an ugly end before she was dumped out of Lethal Lottery by Brent Blaze.

Klamor: You could say she has a point to prove here, couldn’t you?

As the commentators mull over that, Sandy has found her way into the ring, meeting eye-to-eye with the debuting Amber. Warren looks a little shy of her opponent here at first but she offers a smile, delighted to be facing Sandy here on Aftershock. Then, they both turn to face the entrance way, as the final participant prepared to enter the contest:

[YOUTUBE]YVw7eJ0vGfM[/YOUTUBE]​

Anderson: And finally, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing 152 pounds, Isabel Stone!

You can almost see the scowl peering through the curtain even before Isabel Stone enters the arena. She looks dead at the ring, unimpressed with both the veteran Deserts and the rookie Warren. She struts to the ring, her lack of impression intact.

Klamor: Looks like Isabel Stone is unimpressed by the task that waits her in the ring.

Serra: Well there will be no love lost between Sandy and Isabel given their histories with Steven Kurtesy and I very much doubt she’s pleased to see another female wrestler make her debut.

Isabel approaches the steps to enter the ring with caution noting that Sandy is close to where she’d enter the ring and whilst Elizabeth Price is there to officiate, that will offer little protection from her opponents. The crowd boos as Stone delays, instead choosing to circle the ring and approach it from the opposite set of stairs so she is further away from Deserts and closer to the “easier” prey of the debuting Warren. She finally enters and immediately strikes a pose, dead in front of Warren. That is her first mistake though as Price rings the bell and Warren cracks Stone with a spinning heel kick to drop her. The crowd groan after hearing the crisp connection.

Klamor: That had to hurt...

Isabel crumples into a heap. Amber stands a stern look on her face as she turns and sees Sandy Deserts meeting her in the centre of the ring. Throwing a fist, Sandy gives Amber a hard knocks introduction to WZCW, knocking her down, the hard nature of Sandy’s fists catching Warren off guard. Amber squirms away, exiting out of the ring, before Sandy leaps out of the ring in hot pursuit. This game of cat and mouse continues on the outside as the younger Amber run around the corner before leaping back into the ring, Sandy following. Warren however is suckering Sandy in and as the veteran sprints in, a swift melee of punches crack off Sandy’s skull. Dazed for the moment, Deserts stumbles, allowing Amber to show off her more acrobatic talents. She leaps to the second rope before coming off of it with a cracking dropkick before she kips up. A ripple of applause comes over the audience and Amber takes a bow, a big grin on her face. Then, from behind, Isabel Stone jumps Warren. She lays into the rookie who she has just decked before backing off at the suggestion of Price who threatens her with disciplinary action if she does not cease. Taking a breather to compose herself, Stone charges, hoping to clatter Warren, however the rookie is swift and, whilst leaning against the ropes, pulls them down, sending the former Kurtesy mentee over and into the mat outside with a loud thud. She is immobile on the outside.

Serra: That looks like an ugly fall for Stone. She might be out of this one.

As Isabel Stone lies motionless on the outside, the debuting Warren is stunned. She can’t quite believe that she’s just done that to Stone. She takes a half step to check on Isabel, but then steps backwards, remembering there is indeed a match to be won. She turns to face her other adversary who is climbing to her feet. Amber flips Sandy over with a swift snapmare and proceeds to nail her in the skull with a stiff dropkick. She floats over to a cover: 1...2...KICK-OUT! Quickly she mounts Sandy and thrusts her palm in the face of the experienced brawler. This, naturally, is a bad move and Sandy’s fighting spirit and instinct come to her in a wave of adrenaline. She blocks a number of the punches before smacking her fellow female across the chops several times, ultimately forcing her off. Sandy shakes some cobwebs as Amber checks her mouth for blood. Both rise and meet in the middle where Amber, a tad angered by Sandy’s comeback throws another palm strike, but this time Sandy sways out of the way. They repeat to movements another two times as the crowd begins to fill with anticipation. Sandy swings a massive chop across Amber’s chest, spinning her around in a full 360 degrees. She repeats this and as Amber spins this time, she drops to one knee. Sandy then modifies part of her arsenal, sprinting before sliding on her knees into a swinging neckbreaker. The audience eats it up and cheers for the Night’s Watchwoman. Slapping the mat, Sandy rises and proceeds to indicate that she wants Amber to rise, whilst also collecting energy from the raucous audience. She stands, commanding Amber to rise. The rookie actually follows the veterans instructions, albeit accidently, and struggles to her two feet. Amber turns, groggy and unstable, and the Mist of Rheum does little to help!

Serra:
The mist! This could be it!

Klamor:
What a disgraceful move, blinding a rookie like that. That should be banned.

Amber scrambles around, her eyes swelling with pain. Instead of the safety and sanctuary she had perhaps wished for, Warren gets caught in Sweet Dreams; Sandy’s Cobra Clutch finisher! The crowd is as loud as they have been all night as they call for a tap out. It is more likely however that Amber will pass out as she flails around, struggling for air, desperate for safety. Blinded and struggling, Amber can’t reach the ropes, let alone break the hold. She attempts to grab a fistful of hair, but by the time that happens, she is far too weak to force the more-experienced Sandy off her. She begins to fade even more. It appears the end is in sight as Sandy falls into a seated position, cradling her adversary. Sandy nods, feeling the end is nigh. Match official Elizabeth Prince is in position to call for the bell when suddenly, a pair of boots clatter into Sandy’s skull from behind! Isabel Stone is still in this!

Klamor: That’s Stone! She’s in prime position!

The move stuns the former psychiatrist’s assistant who releases Amber. Warren is out cold as Isabel shoves Sandy out of the ring before clambering and crawling over the fallen corpse of Amber. The referee counts: 1...2...3!

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of this match; ISABEL STONE!

Stone stays in the pinning position for a few moments before laughing heartily, whipping her hair back to reveal a full, diabolical smile. She rises to her feet as Price raises her hand as recognition of victory. Her expression though soon changes as Sandy re-enters the ring at a fair bit of pace in a bid to confront Stone. The former protégé of Steven Kurtesy exits smirking and shaking her head, waggling her finger, further denying Sandy who is left frustrated.

Serra: Isabel Stone lives to fight another day with the sneak attack and the stolen victory. How about that Johnny?

Klamor: She’s a crafty one that Stone. Those sorts of tactics could take her far, though they won’t make her many friends. For more details see the example in the ring.

Dr. Zeus is seen walking through a hall backstage and is pushing around his signature hospital bed. Many backstage crewmembers can be seen looking on at the Doctor with puzzled looks on their faces. There is one man, however, who overcomes this rather unsettling scene and is willing to ask the hard-hitting questions.

Leon: Dr. Zeus, you defeated Thrash in your WZCW debut tonight, and you seemed to focus on the throat area of Thrash. Can you explain this strategy?

Dr. Zeus stops and studies Leon for a moment before answering his question.

Dr. Zeus: Well let me tell you something Kensworth sir,
Though this will surely cause a stir
Your stomach may tie in a knot
And your brain will wish this could be forgot
The reason I attack the throat
Is so my opponent will soon be smote
Without air it’s hard to breathe
And soon their blood will start to seathe
Without air the brain can’t think
And soon their skin will turn bright pink
Why attack that the throat? I’ll tell you why
Because my prey will feel what it’s like… to die.

Leon takes a big gulp, clearly unsettled with what he just heard.

Leon: Thank you Dr. Zeus, but before I go, can you quickly tell me what you thought about your opponent tonight, Thrash?

Dr. Zeus thinks for a moment before answering.

Dr. Zeus: With idiots like this, I cannot converse
Though WZCW is filled with worse
I need someone with more wit
A fellow doctor would be more fit.

Dr. Zeus continues pushing his bed down the hall, leaving Leon behind. Suddenly, Sandy Deserts walk into the camera shot. She is dabbing sweat off of her neck from the match she just had. Zeus and Sandy share a stare as Sandy sizes up the doctor. Zeus just smiles at her, but Sandy shakes her head as if she was in a trance. She proceeds to walk away from Zeus and the camera fades to black.

Stacey Madison is standing in the green room with local Minnesota celebrity and former governor, Jessica Venturo.

Stacey Madison: Ladies and gentlemen, I’m happy to introduce former Minnesota governor and wrestling legend, Jessica Venturo!

A huge pop can be heard from inside the arena as the hometown heroine smiles brightly for the camera.

Stacey Madison: Jessica, you were one of the pioneers of women’s wrestling and then went on to be one of the greatest commentators of all time. Tell me, what were your thoughts during tonight’s triple threat between Sandy Deserts, Amber Warren, and Isabella Stone?

Jessica Venturo: Well Stacey, I’ll tell you something: those girls can go! Isabella Stone reminds me of a young…

BOOM!

Jessica Venturo: A young… did you feel that?

BOOM! BOOM!

The room starts to shake as the booming sound gets louder.

Stacey Madison: What the heck is that?

It is at that moment that a large figure can be seen walking past the open door to the green room, though large is perhaps an understatement. Massive is closer, but still not entirely fair. A gargantuan figure is walking past the green room and causing the entire area to shake with each step. The cameraman pushes past Stacey and Jessica to try and catch a glimpse of the mammoth, but is only able to see the creature’s backside as he walks away.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is our tag-team main event for the night!

[YOUTUBE]2ORvFjRHvTM[/YOUTUBE]​

The Beard comes out to a nice pop from the crowd. He spins on the entrance stage and beats his chest like a wild gorilla. The crowd eats it up.

Anderson: Introducing first, from Beard City, USA, weighing 285 pounds, The Beard!

Serra: The Beard has a chip on his shoulder Johnny. Tonight he has to rebound off a devastating loss at Lethal Lottery and prove to the world that he can venture out on his own in the world of WZCW.

Klamor: Well, he won’t be alone tonight Becky. Not entirely at least. He has the little green pest, Krypto, by his side.

We now see Beard in the ring as he strokes his beard and looks up at the entrance stage.

[YOUTUBE]_zlgzWZSN0Y[/YOUTUBE]​

The lights suddenly go out and two spotlights begin shining over the crowd. The audience knows this entrance all too well. Finally, a single spotlight stands alone and it is on the WZCW Superstar, Krypto. He is being crowd surfed down to the bring from up in the audience. He is fist bumping with his newly acquired Power Glove along the way.

Anderson: And his partner, from Out of this World, the Sexual Savior of the Solar System.....Krrrypto!

Serra: Krypto is all cheers tonight as he stands on a peak of a mountain. He finally stole the infamous Power Glove from Alhazred at the Lethal Lottery and he now has the mental edge over his adversary. We saw earlier tonight that Alhazred did not answer the challenge from Krypto to begin the show. One has to wonder if he is going to show up for tonight's match.

We see Krypto being tossed from ringside all the way up and over the ropes and into the ring. He tucks and rolls while executing a smooth move as he pops up in the center of the ring! The crowd pops for his antics. Krypto smiles vibrantly, but we see him flinch at the sound of a bear growling in the arena.

[YOUTUBE]5t_e-j05Pb0[/YOUTUBE]​

Grizzly Bob comes storming out of the gorilla position with green and yellow lights flashing. The crowd welcomes him warmly.

Anderson: And the challengers, introducing first, from Somewhere Up a Hill, weighing 350 pounds, The Big Bad Bear, Grizzly Bob!

Klamor: I have a little notebook Becky where I mark down those who I think will be future champions in this business. Bob has the look and the talent. Don’t be surprised if he is wearing gold by the end of 2013.

Serra: He definitely has developed quite the fan base in his short tenure here in WZCW.

We see Bob shed his flannel shirt and beanie on the outside apron of the ring. He tosses them out to some lucky fans at ringside and then jumps into the ring.

[YOUTUBE]JOaWQ0BGIBE#![/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd perks up at the sound of the music. However, a small delay occurs until the crowd and everyone else realizes that Alhazred is not coming out.

Krypto: I told you!

The camera cuts to Krypto in the ring with a microphone.

Krypto: I told you Alhazred is nothing without his Power Glove. He fears me! He won't even show his face here tonight.

Bob: Now hold on just a minute there, buddy!

The camera reveals that Bob now has a microphone.

Bob: I have it on good authority that Alhazred has filled out the appropriate paperwork for a stand-in tonight. However, that fellow happens to be running late it appears. Can’t we just wait a few seconds until he comes out here?

Krypto works over the referee with some words. The Beard just watches this all unfold. Finally, the referee turns and tells Bob that they cannot wait. He insists that the match starts without Alhazred's stand-in. Bob shakes his head in disappointment, but respects the referee’s orders. Bob returns to his respective corner while Krypto and Beard return to theirs. They decide on letting Beard starting the match. Krypto hops out while the referee checks on both men. He gets two good signals and calls for the bell!

Serra: Well, it appears that this match has now turned into a handicap match. However, the word from the official at ringside is that if Alhazred’s stand-in shows up, he will be allowed to compete in the match.

Klamor: Interesting. I am curious to see who this stand-in might be.

Bob and Beard approach the center of the ring, but stop only a couple feet apart. They both proceed to inspect each other’s beards. It looks as if the two men are looking in the mirror as they turn their heads and eye every aspect of each other’s facial hair. Beard finally shouts out, “Grow a bigger one!” The crowd gives an “oh snap!” reaction. Beard then proceeds to send a flurry of punches into the head of Bob! Bob staggers back after each blow, but he finally fires back after a five or six! Bob is now sending Beard back with his own punches. Bob gets an opportune chance by nailing a stiff jaw-breaker that sends Beard flailing backwards. This allows Bob to grab Beard by the arm and fling him into some ropes. Beard bounces off of them and returns to a headbutt into his chest! Beard falls on his back as Bob runs to another set of ropes. He bounces off of them and returns, but Beard is already up on his feet. Bob goes for a clothesline, but Beard ducks under it. This causes Bob to run into another set of ropes and return. This time Beard is ready with an explosive snap scoop powerslam! The crowd gasps at the impact. Beard makes the cover as the referee slides in for the count,

KICK OUT!

Beard gets barely anything as he climbs back up to his feet. Meanwhile, Bob is doing the same. Beard rushes up to him and delivers a stiff elbow into the face of Bob! Grizzly flails backwards, but Beard reaches in and whips him into a nearby turnbuckle! Bob turns and falls into it back-first. He has little time to react as Beard comes in with a flying corner splash! BUT NO! Bob rolls out just in time! Beard is now clinching his chest from the impact with the turnbuckle. He gingerly turns around, but this allows Bob to push him back up against the corner. Bob then proceeds to deliver a series of open-handed chops into the chest of Beard! We see Krypto in his corner, jumping up and own for Beard to escape, but the crowd counts along with each chop!

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

8!

9!

10!

Klamor: I don’t like that sound at all.

The tenth shot sends Beard stumbling out of the turnbuckle and gripping his chest in pain. Bob runs up from behind him and clubs the back of Beard’s head, which sends the former tag team champion crumbling to the ground. Bob reaches down and grabs a handful of Beard’s hair. He pulls him up and puts him in an abdominal stretch! Krypto immediately hops into the ring, which prompts Bob to break the hold. The referee quickly starts pushing Krypto back into his corner. Bob comes up behind the referee and points at Krypto to return to his post. Krypto finally does this after much difficulty.

Serra: Krypto was looking out for his partner there. They definitely don't want Beard stuck in that gruesome abdominal stretch.

Klamor: A little bit of heel tactics, don’t you think?

Serra: I’m not sure I would go that far.

Bob turns back around to address Beard, who is on one knee now. Beard pops up out of nowhere and goes for a big boot! Bob catches the boot! He spins Beard around in a 360 turn. He then steps in and attempts to lock in the Bear Hug! Beard pushes away Bob’s arms and proceeds to grab the waist of Bob. He lifts and grunts as he executes a belly-to-belly suplex! The crowd pops at the number of reversals. Beard stirs back up to his feet and reaches down to grab Bob’s head. He pulls him up and kicks his gut. Bob is in prime position for Beard to tuck the head and perform a snap suplex, and he does! Beard pops back up to his feet after the move and beats his chest wildly. The crowd is buzzing now as Beard walks over to his team’s turnbuckle and ascends up to the top rope. He runs his hands through his beards as if he is gesturing The Flying Beard is coming!

Serra: The crowd is buzzing and Grizzly Bob is down! This could be over!

SMACK!

That is the sound of Krypto’s hand slapping the back of Beard’s creamy calf. The legal tag is made and Krypto jumps into the ring. Beard looks confused as Krypto runs over to Bob and makes the cover. The referee slides in for the count,

KICK OUT!

The crowd doesn’t know how to react as Krypto jumps up to his feet and then drops a knee on the face of Bob. One isn’t enough, so Krypto drops another, and another! Three knees to the forehead of Grizzly! The third blow prompts Bob to roll away from Krypto in a daze. Bob is now next to a set of ropes and Krypto sees this as an opportunity. He runs over to the opposite end of the ring and bounces off the ropes. He returns to Bob with a baseball slide that connects to the side of Bob and sends him rolling under the bottom rope and out of the ring! The crowd gasps as Bob crashes on the outside mat.

Klamor: Krypto is on fire!

On the outside of the ring, Bob proceeds to crawl over to the barricade and pull himself up out of instinct. Meanwhile, Krypto is jumping up and down in the ring as he fist pumps with his Power Glove hand. He then runs to the ropes again on the opposite side of where Bob is. He returns and leaves his feet! He flies over the top ropes and lands right into..... the arms of BOB?!?! Bob is now standing and has caught the little green alien. Krypto can’t believe it and starts flailing his legs in panic. Bob raises Krypto high over his head as Krypto screams in fear. The crowd pops as Bob drops Krypto down on his knee with a gorilla press gutbuster! Krypto gasps for air as he crumbles to the ground.

Serra: That move was devastating!

Bob is quick to pick up Krypto and roll him back into the ring. Bob crawls in himself and makes the cover,

KICK OUT!

The crowd can’t believe it and neither can Bob. He shakes his head in disbelief as he slowly makes his way to his feet.

Klamor: I thought it was over. Krypto took a direct blow to his little green gut.

Bob grabs Krypto by his head and backs him up into the opposite corner of where Beard is. He pushes him in back-first and proceeds to send a set of punches into Krypto’s giant forehead. Krypto eats a few of them, but then gets smart. He uses his shortness to his advantage and drops and crawls in-between Bob’s legs in a swift movement.

Klamor: Rookie mistake by Bob! How can you let him go through your legs?

Krypto then extends an arm in-between Bob’s legs and pulls him back for a roll-up pin attempt,

Thr-
KICK OUT!

The kick out causes Krypto to spring out of the attempt and start crawling towards Beard in his team’s corner. However, Bob also sprung out of the pin attempt with some adrenaline. He quickly runs over to Krypto and grabs one of his little green legs. Krypto shakes his head frantically as he tries to reach out for Beard, who is extending his fingers as much as possible. Krypto is almost there, but no! Bob pulls him back. This puts Krypto into a position where he is hopping on one foot in a semi-standing position. He turns around and ALIENATOR! The crisp sounding kick goes right into the skull of Bob as he crumbles to the ground. Krypto falls back on his butt from the blow. He can’t believe he just got away with an Alienator out of nowhere! The crowd is stunned as well. Krypto jumps up to his feet and looks over at Beard, who is still holding out a hand for a tag. Krypto shakes his head “no” and begins fist pumping with the Power Glove. The crowd begins to clap with each fist pump. Krypto reaches up and powers up the glove! Suddenly, a rumbling begins to occur. The claps turn into a sound of giant footsteps. Krypto looks around the arena in order to discover where the noise is coming from.

Klamor: What the hell, is it hailing outside?

SMASH!

Serra: OH MY GOODNESS!

A giant monstrous man comes crashing down from the rafters and landing on the Spanish Announcer’s Table. He appears to have a large duffel bag with him as well.

Klamor: What the hell is that?!

The humongous man reaches down and grabs a microphone from the debris under his feet. He also sets down the duffel bag to his side. He yells into it the microphone.

???: I Facecrush McSpinesmasher! I come for green man who steals! I fight for Alhazred! I will rip of green man’s-

The screen suddenly turns into several colored bars as it appears the feed has been cut out. It suddenly comes back on.

Facecrush: And then I will smear mayonnaise on it and devour it!

Klamor: What the hell did he just say?!

Facecrush drops the microphone and stomps his way over to the ring. He leaps up on the outside apron, which causes the referee, Krypto, and Beard to lose their balance. Facecrush reaches in and grabs the leg of the grounded Grizzly Bob for what the referee counts as a legal tag. Facecrush proceeds to pull Bob up and tosses him out of the ring and into the crowd!

Klamor: Good god! Becky, are you witnessing this?

The camera shows Becky hiding under the announcer’s table. She speaks with a trembling voice.

Serra: Do you know what Alhazred does to women? Can you imagine what that thing will do to them in his stead?

Facecrush grips the top rope and pulls on it until he snaps it off. It makes a whooshing sound upon breaking. The crowd gasps as Facecrush proceeds to do this with all three ropes on the side he is on. He throws him down onto the ground as he makes his way over to Krypto, who is literally stunned in fear. Beard jumps into the ring like a hero and attempts to defend Krypto, but he gets picked up by Facecrush! Facecrush tosses him out of the ring and onto Bob in the crowd at ringside.

Klamor: This monster is crazy... Krypto needs to leave the ring if he wants to survive!

But Krypto looks nearly paralyzed as he looks up at the mammoth of a man.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!

A flurry of punches rain down on Krypto as he becomes indented into the ring mat. Facecrush shows no mercy as he beats down the little alien. Finally, he stops and reaches down to pull off the Power Glove on Krypto’s fist. He then proceeds to step on Krypto with one foot. The referee isn’t sure what to do, but he makes the count out of fear,

3!

The bell rings and the crowd is nearly silenced over the awe-inspiring sight of the massive being.

*Ziiiiiiip*

The camera shows the duffel bag on the outside of the ring. It slowly unzips from inside and out comes Mister Alhazred! He appears to be holding Krypto's companion RJX9 in his good hand. There is a small pop from within the crowd as he makes his way into the ring and next to Facecrush. He looks down at Krypto, who is struggling underneath the foot of Facecrush, but then looks up at the Power Glove that Facecrush is holding and displays an “O” face. Alhazred tosses down RJX9 on the ring mat as Krypto looks at the toy helplessly. Facecrush proceeds to stomp it into smithereens as Krypto gasps in sorrow. Alhazred smiles and reaches up for the glove, but then something happens. Facecrush begins to sniff something in the air. His eyes turn blood red as he shoots a darting glare out into the audience. The camera zooms in on his target and it appears to be some random man with a bag of Tim Hortons chocolate covered sprinkled donuts.

Alhazred: No... no! Damn you Tim Hortons!

Facecrush drops the power glove and steps off of Krypto as he leaps into the audience. The crowd scatters out of the way as the man with the donuts takes off. Several security come up to stop Facecrush, but he just swats them away like flies. Meanwhile, on the opposite side of the ring we see Beard laying on top of Bob in the crowd. Bob finally comes too and shoves Beard off of him. This prompts Beard to snap out of a daze and take offense to Bob’s shove. They both rise to their feet and begin a small argument about the ridiculousness of the other’s teammate. Despite all of the commotion, we return to the ring and we see Alhazred picking up the Power Glove and drooling over it. Just as he prepares to put it back on his deformed fist, we hear the bell ring! It is Krypto from behind with a low-below to the nuts of Alhazred! This causes him to drop the glove and allows Krypto to swipe it. He grabs the powerful device and scurries out of the ring. There is no reaction from the crowd as several of them are fleeing out of the arena.

Klamor: Never, in my years of WZCW broadcasting have I seen such a chaotic scene at the end of a show. This is absolute madness.

The camera shows Serra hiding under the table shaking, Beard and Bob arguing at ringside, the ropes broken off on one side of the ring, Alhazred holding his nuts in the ring, Krypto running away through the curtain on the entrance ramp, and then Facecrush beating down security guards on his trek for the chocolate covered sprinkle donuts.

Klamor: I’m Johnny Kamor, and this has been another eventful WZCW show. We are running out of airtime, so good night everybody! Hug your children tonight!

The last image we get is of Alhazred crying in the middle of the ring while cradling his manhood. We see the WZCW copyright information and then fade to black.

Credits

Funkay - Female Triple Threat
JGlass - Thrash vs. Zeus, Segments
Kermit - Bob/Alhazred vs. Beard/Krypto, Opening, Segments
Yazlov - Hades vs. Flynn

Cheers to everyone. We hope that you enjoyed our first round on the road to Kingdom Come. Now, for real this time, Showtime is stepping down after this round. He stayed on to help us transition with our two newest members. Both of them have done a great job in the back and have shown true initiative. I already gave Show a lot of love in the LL credits, but I hope he still knows he will be sorely missed. Looking forward to the podcast with you all. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back