Aftershock 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

It's Showtime!
[YOUTUBE]NR7dG_m3MsI[/YOUTUBE]​

Aftershock opens with Chuck Myles standing in the ring with a mic in hand. Behind him also in the ring, we see Darren Bull, Isabel Stone, Angel Arashi, Krypto, Logan Burnside, Scott Williams, and Joe Mason.

Myles: Good evening everybody and welcome to Aftershock! The place where WZCW’s young and up and coming talent get their first chance, their first break onto the roster. These kids that perform on Aftershock are hungry for success, they are willing to put their bodies on the line to make a name or themselves, and try their hardest to be the best in the ring. That motivation and desire is key to becoming a great champion in WZCW.

The crowd applauds, as do some of the wrestlers in the ring.

Now... while they are determined athletes trying to get noticed in this business, they are also sometimes several other things.

Myles turns around to face the young talent and first gets in the face of Darren Bull.

They are screw ups.

He turns to Stone, possibly the only one Myles could be brave enough to yell at.

They are weak.

He looks down at Angel.

They are day dreamers.

He faces Arashi.

They are stubborn.

He looks down at Krypto, who is smiling, and shakes his head.

They are weird little freaks.

He walks in front on Burnside and Williams.

They can lack motivation.

Finally Myles stops in front of Joe Mason.

And some... they just plain lose a lot.

Myles turns back to the audience in front of the eight wrestlers.

Not everyone can be a winner, but in the new WZCW, we want everyone to improve and work towards becoming the very best they can be. Not all of you will be Showtime’s or Steven Kurtesy’s. Many of you may not even become Sam Smith’s or Matt Tastic’s, but tonight and for several weeks after, you will be given a very wonderful opportunity to improve and rise up quickly in this company.

[youtube]AedZ9ReH-Lk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]​

The crowd pops as the music hits. Out walks Steven Kurtesy, and closely behind him we see Celeste Crimson, Titus, Action Saxton, Saboteur, Justin Cooper, Matt Tastic, and Steamboat Ricky all walk out and onto the stage. They all enter the ring slowly and face the other seven wrestlers.

The big announcement we had planned for tonight is the introduction of a mentorship program. Veterans of WZCW will be working with the young rookies in our company and grading them on their performances in matches. In a months time, eliminations will begin and the remaining finalists will compete at Unscripted for a title match for any of the three middle card titles, or team with their mentor for a shot at the tag titles.

The crowd applauds and the rookies in the ring seem very excited about the opportunity.

Joe Mason, your mentor will be former WZCW World Champion, Steamboat Ricky.

Mason reaches out with his hand for a friendly handshake and Ricky swings wildly catching the hand and pulls Mason in jerkedly, almost causing him to fall.

Scott Williams, Logan Burnside, if you fools didn’t realize it during that joke of a match you had on Ascension, your mentors are Matt Tastic and Justin Cooper. Try to learn a thing or two from these guys tonight.

Williams and Burnside nod slowly. Matt Tastic smiles to try and ease their worry, but Cooper doesn’t help in that department.

Krypto, since you act very much like you are not from here, we think that it may be best if you had two mentors to help you adapt to... um... life here. Now they wren’t my first choice, but your mentors are Action Saxton and Saboteur.

Saxton surprises Krypto by lifting him off his feet in a bear hug. Saboteur tells Saxton to let him down than starts going off a list of things Krypto needs to know, like looking both ways before crossing the street and what a good katana looks like.

Okay... moving right along. Arashi, given your distain for females competing amongst the males, we decided you needed a female pressence helping you adapt to life in WZCW, so your mentor is Celeste Crimson.

Celeste reaches out the shake Arashi’s hand, who refuses at first, but then shakes her hand.

Angel you teamed with Titus and the tag team champions last Meltdown and did surprisingly well. I think you'll do great with your new mentor, Titus.

Titus shakes the young mans hand who seems to be bouncing slightly on the spot in excitment.

Little Isabel, WZCW can be a dangerous place for someone so small. So we got someone who knows a thing about dealing with broken spirits and winning titles, your mentor is Steven Kurtesy.

Isabel jumps up and down very exicted. Kurtesy goes to shake her hand and Isable instead leaps onto Kurtesy giving him a great big hug.

Well that about wraps everything up and... oh wait Darren Bull, how could I forget. What are you doing out here exactly? You can’t be considered a rookie here anymore. I’m sorry, some one must’ve played an awful prank on you. Please, get out of my ring.

Darren Bull has a shocked look on his face. An angry expression crosses his face as he goes to leave.

Come back here Bull, I was just kidding. Yes you may have been in WZCW for a couple months now and haven’t gone very far, but that doesn’t mean we’ve discluded you. No, sadly your mentor couldn’t be here as he is still recovering from injuries sustained at Redemption. Your mentor is King for a Day contract holder John Constantine.

The crowd pops loud and Darren has a huge grin on his face.

Darren this is a very big opportunity for you and we here are hoping you make the most of it. We are hoping that all of you will thrive under the guidance of your mentors. Tonight WZCW begin a new chapter. A look at the future of WZCW and we plan on keeping it bright for years to come.

Myles drops the mic and leaves the ring. The mentors continue to chat with their students in the ring.

Serra: Good evening all and welcome to Aftershock. I am Becky Serra, along side me as always, the outspoken Johnny Klamour. John what do you think of this huge announcement we’ve just heard?

Klamor: Becky it’s about time is what I’m going to say. We’ve seen these kids for a few shows now and the big thing I’ve been seeing is a lack of improvement. I know they say, ‘give them some time and they’ll grow’, but the fact is a lot of these rookies in the ring we’re simply happy with being on the roster. Now, they’ll get the extra guidance they need.

Serra: They sure will, and we got a exciting card here tonight. Five of these students will be in action tonight and our Main Event will see Scott Williams mentor Matt Tastic, take on Logan Burnsides mentor, Justin Cooper.

----------

Scene goes backstage where Vega and Grimm are walking down a hall and wishing each other good luck in their matches. They stop by a thing of staked boxes and see that it is really S.H.I.T.

Vega: Hey look, it’s that shitty robot.

Grimm: Hmmm it is, surrounded by all it’s brothers.

Vega: Ha, I wonder if he’s even awake.

Grimm: Lets take that stupid box off his head.

Grimm and Vega both lean in forward to remove S.H.I.T.’s head. Suddenly, S.H.I.T.’s two arms move and pushes Vega and Grimm’s heads into one and other; knocking them out in the process. S.H.I.T. begin to walk to the left and soon after Chuck Myles walks in from the right.

Myles: What the hell happened here?

The noise draws a small crowd, including Vega and Grimm’s opponents, Jacoby Capone and Josh Young. Myles points at them.

Myles: Did you guys do this? Nevermind it doesn’t matter. They can’t compete anymore so you two will now being facing each other and that match starts now. Get down to the ring.

Capone and Young leave the scene as Myles is shaking his head.

Back from commercial we see Jacoby Capone and Josh Young already in the ring waiting to begin the match.

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Portland, Oregon, weighing 242 lbs, Jacoby Capone!

Capone raises his fist to the crowd and slowly removes his white framed shades and vest. The crowd boos him a little to which he shows no reaction to.

Anderson: And his opponent, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 201 lbs, Josh Young!

Young bounces around in the ring and kicks out his legs and air punches a bit. He gets a very small applause from the audience.

Serra: Two new superstars certainly looking to make a name for themselves here tonight. Johnny which one is your pick to win here tonight.

Klamor: Becky let me see. At one corner we have this complete douche bag hipster and the other corner we have a very generic looking clean cut fighter. I don't think anyone here is winning tonight with this match.

The bell rings and Capone and Young start circling the ring. The two lock up quickly and attempt to push each other back. Capone takes Young to the mat with an arm drag, placing his hand on the shoulder to apply pressure. Young works himself himself to his feet and then rolls out of it. He stays lows and leg sweeps his opponent, toppling him to the mat. Young leaps up with a burst of strength and drops an elbow dead centre on the chest of Capone. Young tries an early cover, but Capone kicks out before 1. An angry Jacoby gets to his feet and knees Young in the gut. He grabs his arm and Irish Whips him across the ring. Capone charges with a lariat, but misses. Young stops and hits a spinning back kick. Young again goes for another cover, but Capone rolls out of the ring before being touched.

Serra: Capone is visibly upset with his performance so far to start tonight.

Klamor: Very true, kid needs to get his head back in this match. Taking a moment away from the ring is a smart decision.

Capone slowly enters the ring and two opponents lock up at centre again. Capone drops to his knees and fireman carrys Young over his shoulder and onto the mat. Capone hooks Young's head under his arm and starts punching the rip area with the other arm. Young manages to get his head free and get to his feet. He approachs Capone, who stays low and hits a low drop kick, bringing Young to his hands and knees. Capone stands up and drops a knee on the ribs on Young. Young falls to the mat and Capone drops another knee to the back before leaping up and hitting a third knee. He rolls Young over for the cover. 1... 2.. Young kicks out!

Klamor: What a turnaround so far. This kid has got a mean streak going on right now.

Capone locks in a headlock on the mat and holds Young down. Young is trying to reach out for something, but he is in the middle of the ring. The crowd claps to bring Young back into this and he starts moving in time to the clap. Young slowly rises back to his feet and hits and elbow to the gut. He does it a second time and finally breaks free. Young runs towards the ropes. Capone stays bent over until Young is on his return and stands up. Capone catches him with a side effect. The cover again 1... 2.. Young kicks out. Capone stands up and starts clapping, but is getting no return from the audience. He taunts the crowd and then bounces off the ropes. Running Senton misses as Young avoids the contact.

Serra: An opening that Young was hoping for.

Klamor: Showboating. Always winds up with someone falling on their ass.

The ref checks over both men who slowly get to their feet. Capone throws a big right, but misses. Young gets some distance and then goes a scissors kick. Capone walks face first into it and drops hard to the mat. Capone stumbles up to his feet quicker than expected, but facing the wrong way. Young runs up from behind and hits a bulldog. He goes for the pin. 1... 2 Capone kicks out.

Serra: Young has picked up the pace can he put this match away.

Young raises his arms and waits to try a superkick. Capone gets to his feet and stops the foot with his hands. He pushes Young away from him. Young stumbles, but is able to slip around a charging Capone and roll him up into a pin. 1... 2.. Capone kicks out. Capone rises, but Young stands up first and sunset flips over his opponent, going for another pin. 1... 2.. Capone rolls to his own pin. 1... 2.. Young counters to another pin. 1... 2.. Capone kicks out and stands up leaving Young seated. Big spinning wheel kick from Capone catches Young in the face and he drops like a sack of potatos. Capone walks over him and climbs the turnbuckle. Capone jumps and hits a corkscrew swanton and follows with a cover. 1... 2... 3.

Anderson: Here is your winner, Jacoby Capone!

Capone raises his arms and gets some applause and some boos. He leaves the ring and continues to celebrate up the ramp as the ref examines Young.

Serra: An exciting match to kick off Aftershock. Perhaps these two could be apart of the next class of the mentorship program.

Klamor: I'll say this, they both still have a lot of work to do, but impressive nonetheless. Looking forward to a good night of wrestling... hopefully.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

We are backstage in the locker room where Darren Bull is on the phone mid-way through a conversation.

... yes of course. Don't worry about it, I will take care of it and I know what I'm doing.

At that point, we see Leon Kensworth enter the scene, looking to interview Bull. Darren tells whoever he is talking to that he will call later and puts away the phone.

And you are here for...?

I just wanted to ask you your thoughts on getting Constantine as your mentor and...

Its nice to know that even if he isn't around, he is looking to make the effort to help Darren Bull reach his potential. I was just speaking to him and we spoke briefly about tonight which I found surprising for a former politician but considering he is easily injured, I'm not too sure whether he is up for the challenge physically. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go shine like the star I am.

Bull walks off, leaving Leon standing there in the locker room.

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]KQ6zr6kCPj8&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd boo's as Darren Bull walks out really slowly, flaunting everything he's got to the crowd as he makes his way down the ramp.

Anderson: Introducing first from Detroit, Michigan and weighing in at 186lbs, Darren "The Destruction" Bull!

Serra: Bull's mentor Constantine could not be here tonight do to his injuries, but be rest assured he is watching Darren's match very carefully tonight.

Klamor: Constantine and Bull seem like a match made in heaven. Bull's got the style and youth, while Constantine is one of the most ruthless men in this business, he knows it inside and out.

[YOUTUBE]XOiJwCa42Wo&list=PL90E1EF053169C7ED&index=45&feature=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]​

The lights dim yellow and Mason walks out slowly with Steamboat Ricky behind him. Steamboat shouts encouragements at Joe as they head down the ramp but Joe seems to be focused on someone in the crowd.

Anderson: and his opponent, making his way to the ring and being accompanied by Steamboat Ricky; from New Orleans, Louisiana and weighing in at 235lbs; he is "The Master of Submissions" Joe Mason!

Klamor: This poor kid Joe Mason. He's a decent wrestler and could have a future in this company and they go and pair him with a guy like Steamboat Ricky.

Serra: Ricky is a long time veteran of this company, few know it better than him and have had more of an impact.

Klamor: Yeah but what has he done lately.

The bell rings and they lock up and battle for position. Bull gains the upper hand and pushes Mason into the corner. Bull lets go and nails Mason with a palm strike to the face, Mason falls into the turnbuckle and Bull hammers him with punches. Bull gains momentum off the opposite side ropes and rocks Mason with a knee to the face. Mason rolls out of the ring and on to the floor. Bull follows him out and brings him to his feet but is met with a throat thrust. Mason runs around the ring and Bull chases after him. Joe runs into the ring, builds momentum off the ropes and hits a baseball slide to Bull as he enters the ring, sending him against the barricade back first.

Klamor: Joe may have a moron for a mentor but he's getting the job done right now. Using his wits to gain the advantage here.

Mason posses in the ring and starts to talk back to the ref who is beginning a 10 count. While this is happening, Ricky grabs Darren's wrist and drives his elbow into the arm of Bull. Mason rolls out to the floor and Ricky instructs Mason to continue to attack the arm. Mason grabs Bull’s right arm and slams it against the barricade. Bull tries to get in the ring but Mason kick’s the same arm. Mason Irish whips Bull into the steel steps, right shoulder first. Mason rolls into the ring and back out to break the count, then brings Bull to his feet and smashes Bull’s arm against the top of the steel steps. Mason gets behind Bull and attempts a Dragon suplex but Bull flips over him and lands on top of the steps. Bull leaps off the steps with a flying clothesline, Mason dodges it and goes for a clothesline, Bull ducks under and kicks him in the gut. Bull lifts Mason up with a Fisherman’s Suplex and brings his back down hard onto the steel steps. Bull rolls into the ring to recover as the ref counts.

Serra: Quick pace here tonight by both men. Both men utilizing the outside area to perfection. They're rising in the mayhem division and they're showing they can hang.

Klamor: All we need is a frying pan and a trash can out here and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between this and a mayhem match.

The ref count is at 7 and Mason is beginning to stir. 8…Mason gets to his knees with the help of the steps 9… Mason gets to his feet and dives into the ring before the ref counts to 10. Bull charges at Mason, lands a Lou Thesz press and rains shots to Mason’s face. Bull stomps on Mason’s stomach and locks in a sleeper. Mason wraps his legs around Bull’s head and sends him forward, holding onto the arm he twists it against Bull’s back and brings a his knee down on it. He keeps hold of the arm and elbows Bull in the face, then knees him in the arm again. Mason stands up and slams Bull’s arm against the mat, then stomps on it. The Master of Submissions raises Bull to his feet, still holding onto the arm, he wrenches then hits It with a hard elbow, Bull falls to the ground in a seat position, Mason wrenches his arm and kicks Bull in the face. He goes for a cover 1…2…Kickout by Bull.

Serra: Mason continues to lay into the arm of Bull but Bull has withstood his onslaught. He seems out of focus tonight, worse than what we thought.

Klamor: He's still fighting but that arm's going to be as soft as a wet noodle pretty soon.

Mason brings Bull to his feet and attempts a suplex but Bull blocks it, he attempts it again but Bull blocks it and reverses it into a swinging neckbreaker. Mason gets up quick and is met with a knife edge chop from Bull’s left hand. Bull sends Mason off the ropes, Mason rebounds and goes for a clothesline but Bull ducks under and nails him with a spinning heel kick. Bull goes for the cover 1… Kick out at 1 by Mason. Both men get to their feet and Bull stings Mason’s chest with a chop, Mason returns it with a punch to the gut, Bull hits another chop then Mason kicks Bull in the arm, sending him into the turnbuckle clutching his arm. Mason runs at him with an attempted dropkick but Bull dodges, causing Mason to hit the turnbuckle feet first and fall to the mat. Bull stomps on the chest of Mason several times before going onto the second turnbuckle and coming down on Mason with a stomp to the chest again. Bull brings Mason to his feet and into the corner. He lifts him onto the top turnbuckle, follows him up and brings him crashing to the canvas with a superplex. Bull gets up slowly and checks on his arm, he climbs the top roe as Mason is stirring. Mason gets up quickly and hits the ropes, crouching Bull on the top rope. Mason pulls Bull down and ties him in the tree of woe; he repeatedly hits him with kicks to the chest and arm. He goes to the opposite turnbuckle to gain speed, charges at the corner and connects with Bull’s face with a corner dropkick. Steamboat yells as Mason to hurry as he drags Bull away from the ropes and goes for a cover. 1…2... Bull’s arm goes in the air for the kick out but Mason immediately grabs it and goes for the Mason Lock.

Klamor: He's got that Mason Lock in position, that arm is ripe for the picking right now. He's focused on it all match and now it's time to finish it.

Bull fights it by kneeing Mason in the face until Mason lets go. They both get to their feet and Bull hits another chop this time accidentally using his right arm. He turns away from Mason, the pain in the arm is getting to be too much. Mason goes at Bull from behind and brings him to the mat with a full nelson suplex. Mason goes for the pin but Bull’s leg is on the bottom rope. Mason kicks Bull’s arm again before bringing him to his feet. He gets in position for the Tony Suplex grabbing onto Bull’s arm but Bull leans forward quickly and flips Mason over him. Mason scrambles to his feet as Steamboat hops onto the apron, distracting the ref. Bull pushes Mason into the ref, which knocks his mentor off the apron. The ref talks back to Mason about the push and while this is happening Bull runs for the ropes to the near by ropes. Mason turns to face Bull and as soon as he does Bull is already in the air and connects with Awesome Punishment. Bull stands up and holds his arm, still clearly feeling the effects of the Mason lock. Bull climbs the top turnbuckle, leaps into the air and hits a picture perfect Hollywood Hits! Bull goes for pin 1…2……3!

Anderson: Here is your winner Darren Bull!

Serra: Disappointing loss for Mason here, he dominated for most of the match wearing down that arm.

Klamor: He made a rookie mistake, he abandoned his game plan that was working to perfection just to get the quick victory and it backfired on him.

Bull celebrates on his way up the ramp as Ricky enters the ring to help Mason. He rolls out of the ring without Ricky, keeping is head down in shame as he walks up the ramp

We transition to an odd scene happening backstage where Saboteur and Saxton are arguing with each other about something whilst Krypto sits on some boxes, listening to both sides of the argument to try and learn. The voices are getting really loud and seem to trigger some staff members to flee. Saboteur's chest seems to be puffed up more than usual and Saxton is wearing floaties on his arms that for some reason have yet to break.

I'm telling you that wearing these on your arms is all you need to recover from those high-risk moves, fool. I've been around the block and sometimes you need that extra protection, even if your pythons are as big as mine.

Well some people don't have as large or as beautiful of a chest as yours and Krypto is going to need a chest expander. Chests are bigger than the arms.

The argument continues to tense up when Chuck Myles walks into the fray. Before he goes off his head, he looks at the situation for a few seconds not sure what to do. Saxton and Saboteur stop and look at Myles who is angry but not sure why. Myles shakes his head and walks off whilst Saxton and Saboteur look at each other. Saxton rips off his floaties.

You look ridiculous.

Isabel walks onto the ramp, scowling at the audience before she skips down the ramp ignoring the chorus of boos that follow her. As she gets halfway down the ramp the jeers turn to cheers as her mentor Steven Kurtsey appears and follows her to ringside.

Anderson: The following match is scheduled for one fall! Making her way to the ring, accompanied by Steven Kurtsey, from Pittsburgh PA, weighing in at 152 pounds Isabel Stone!

Serra: Isabel really landed on her feet here, Kurtsey will be an excellent mentor for her, maybe he’ll make her see the error of her ways.

Klamour: Maybe, I’d like to see what someone like Holmes would do as her mentor.

Serra: Either way we’re expecting a huge triple threat match here on Aftershock.

The arena goes dark as the stage emits a blue glow Arashi walks onto the stage followed by Celeste Crimson, Arashi walks towards the ring at a steady pace, stopping just short of the apron before leaping up and bouncing over the top rope. He makes his way to a rear turnbuckle and sits at the top, glaring at Isabel as he does. Their mentors are more friendly towards each other with Kurtesy shaking Celeste's hand as she gets near ringside.

Anderson: Making his way to the ring, accompanied by Celeste Crimson, from Yokohama Japan, weighing in at 225 pounds Arashi!

Serra: Arashi had some daring things to say about women recently, I wonder whether he will put his honour before his pride here tonight?

Klamour: Why should he? All that matters is number one. I wonder how he really feels though about being mentored by a women. That will be an interesting pairing here in WZCW.

Saxton and Saboteur come reeling onto the ramp both hyping up the crowd before pointing at the entrance, Krypto launches up into the middle of the stage and sprints down the ramp down one side and then back up the other way giving high fives to fans as he does before all three sprint down the ramp and into the ring.

Anderson: And finally making his way to the ring, accompanied by Action Saxton and Saboteur, from out of this World, weighing in at 200 pounds, Krypto!

Klamour: Look at these two clowns, always have to be in the spotlight don’t they.

Serra: Say what you want Johnny, the crowd love them and Krypto is looking full of energy tonight with his new mentors. Clearly they’re doing a great job already.

The competitors all stand in the ring waiting for the bell as their mentors all stand around the outside.

***RING RING RING***

Arashi and Isabel look at each other, then both at Krypto who is showboating in the ring, bouncing up and down, immediately they go to work on the Alien. Arashi whipping him into the ropes and as he bounces back Krypto ducks under a lariat from Isabel and hits a dropkick to the leg of Arashi, knocking the masked man to one knee. Isabel seizes the opportunity and hits a hard kick to the back of Arashi’s head sending him to the mat, Krypto follows up with a baseball slide sending him to the mat outside.

Serra: Krypto and Stone there taking Arashi out of the ring with some great teamwork, their partnership won’t last much longer though.

As Arashi is tended to by his mentor Celeste, who he refuses help from, Krypto and Isabel size one another up. As they lock up Krypto takes a kick to the gut and Isabel goes for a headlock, Krypto wriggles free and instead it’s Isabel in the lock. Isabel starts hitting Krypto in the sides to try to make him release. Eventually Isabel manages to lift Krypto over and drops him clean onto his head, Kurtsey slams his hands onto the apron telling her to go for a pin. The ref counts 1... 2. Krypto gets a shoulder up and stumbles to his feet as Stones cartwheels towards him as Krypto starts to applaud her athleticism. She completes her cartwheel with one arm outstretched catching Krypto in the cheek and knocking him off his feet.

Klamour: I’ll be honest I didn’t see that coming, great move and she looked great doing it.

She goes for the pin but Krypto has his arms on the ropes, Krypto manages to roll out of the ring and she is left standing tall in the centre of the ring. As she taunts and mocks the crowd Kurtesy can be heard screaming at her to watch out. She turns around to see Arashi standing behind her and is a bit startled by him.

Serra: Looks like Isabel has bitten off more than she can chew, Arashi made it clear he had no issue with attacking her unlike Krypto who has clearly been taking it easy on her.

Isabel slaps Arashi hard across the face, he turns away holding his cheek before turning to face her smiling. Arashi with a spinning back chop knocks her into a seated position. Arashi follows up by running into the ropes and hits Isabel with a low Busiaku knee, he goes for a pin 1... 2... Krypto gets there just in time with a springboard senton onto the pair. Krypto stands in the centre of the ring stamping his feet on the ring as he waits for someone to stand, Arashi stands and Krypto goes for a head scissors takedown, knocking Arashi flat on his back, Krypto goes for a pin on Stone who has still not moved 1...2.. Stone gets a shoulder up, Krypto runs the ropes and hits a leg drop on Arashi and goes for the cover again 1...2.. Arashi gets a shoulder up. Krypto slams his fists into the ring in frustration as Saxton cheers him on.

Serra: The frustration is really starting to show for Krypto, he’s fully in control of this match but he can’t seem to keep either of his opponents down.

Krypto slides out of the ring and starts talking to Saxton asking what he can do to keep them both down, meanwhile in the ring Arashi and Stone have risen to their feet, and are trading blows in the middle of the ring. Arashi grabs Isabel and hits her with an exploder suplex, causing her to bounce into the ropes, hearing the impact Krypto runs back into the ring and tries to roll up Arashi 1...2.. Arashi counters the roll but ends up too close to the ropes allowing Krypto to quickly grab the bottom. Arashi gets to his feet and starts stomping on Krypto still holding the bottom rope. The ref counts to 4 and Arashi stops the attack. Stone meanwhile is running the ropes and hits a turning Arashi head first in the gut knocking him through the ropes and down to the mat, Stone leans into the corner gasping for breath all but forgetting about Krypto who had made his way to the apron. He hops onto Stone and maneuvers her into a Tarantula hold!

Klamour: C’mon Izzy you’re on the ropes just hold on for the count!

The referee gets to 4 before Krypto releases and Stone falls into the ring. Krypto climbs the corner and goes for a leg drop, but there’s no one home as Isabel rolls to the side. She goes for a cover 1...2.. Arashi pulls her off Krypto. He then lifts Isabel above his head for a burning hammer! Krypto does just enough to save her as he slides into the legs of Arashi, causing him to drop Stone to the outside. Arashi grabs Krypto and lies him on the bottom rope. He starts stomping away on him and then hits a Facewash kick. He pulls him off the ropes goes for a cover on Krypto 1... 2... KICKOUT! Krypto manages to lift his waist off the ground at the last second before joining Stone on the outside. Arashi goes outside and lifts Krypto off the ground before dropping him face first on the apron. Krypto is lying on the mats clutching his nose as Stone dives at Arashi from the apron, but she gets caught!

Serra: What athleticism from Arashi! He caught Isabel in mid air.

Arashi sets off on a run and throws Isabel into the crowd. The light weight vixen is being crowd surfed as Arashi turns his attention back to his other opponent. Arashi grabs Krypto by the head and at a running pace slides him under the bottom rope, following closely behind. Arashi waits for Krypton to stand and then picks him up and over his head and hits the Burning Hammer!

Serra: That’s it, it’s over, no-one ever kicks out of this!

Arashi is fast to the pin.

Stone breaks up the pin, grabbing Arashi by the leg and slamming his knee into the canvas. She holds him back as she aggressively goes after the knee of Arashi, stomping on it so much the referee has to start a count to make her stop. Arashi tries to sit up and Isabel runs at him with a headbutt, knocking him back onto the mat. Isabel then grabs both of Arashi's legs and flips over into a pin. The ref counts.

Krypto flies from the top rope and hits a Top Rope Double Foot Stomp, the Flying Saucer, on Isabel. Krypto stumbles as he falls off Isabel and holds his leg on the other side of the ring.

Klamour: All three of our competitors are down, who will seize this opportunity?

Arashi crawls towards Stone in the centre of the ring and gets and arm over her. Krypto sees what is happening and manages to stand before falling to his feet

Krypto tries to stand again

Krypto is standing and moves towards Arashi but he can’t make it in time!

3!

***RING RING RING***

Krypto gets there just after the three count hitting Arashi in the back of the head thinking the match is still going. Saxton and Saboteur run in and grab their mentee before he can do anymore and helps him leave the ring.

Anderson: The winner of this match via pinfall...

ARASHI!

Celeste enters the ring and lifts his mentee to his feet. Arashi can barely stand on his knee as he refuses the help of Celeste. Arashi hobbles to his feet and taunts Krypto on the outside who is being carried out of the ring by Saxton and Saboteur and the now stirring Stone who is being tended to by Kurtsey as well as Arashi's mentor.

Serra: What a match put on by these three wrestlers here tonight. The future is bright in WZCW.

Klamour: A big win this for Arashi who should now have a clear advantage over all the other mentee's competing for that title opportunity.

We have a split screen shot of Matt Tastic walking down the backstage corridors with Williams in tow whilst Cooper has finished lacing up his final boot with Burnside in the background. Cooper walks out of the locker room and slowly heads down the corridor with Burnside.

Serra: Well folks coming up next our main event. These two were supposed to compete at Ascension with there mentee's, but tonight they will settle the difference one on one. Matt Tastic takes on Justin Cooper and that match is coming up next.

The following match is scheduled for one fall and is your Aftershock main event of the evening.

Serra:“After the debacle of Ascension, I think it was a great decision to put these two veteran talents in our main event.”

Klamor:“Vance Bateman chickened out Becky. He should have just let them carry on.”

[YOUTUBE]js6TBze6vNA[/YOUTUBE]​

On his way to the ring accompanied by his student Logan Burnside, from Sydney, Australia, he weighs 240 lbs, Justin Cooper!

Serra:“Cooper still doesn’t look happy about having Logan with him despite the promises on offer if they work well together.”

Justin appears at the top of the ramp with a sinister grin on his face much like he did on Ascension. The booing from the crowd increases further when the giant Logan Burnside appears behind him. They saunter down to the ring, not sharing any words amongst themselves. Cooper poses on the corner of the ring and is interrupted by:

[YOUTUBE]hH5uUdWK6m8&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]​

Serra:“Scott Williams needs to learn from Matt Tastic if they have a chance of succeeding in this competition.”

And his partner accompanied to the ring by Scott Williams, he is from Southwester, Puerto Rico, he weighs 225lbs, he is Wrestlings’ Super Saiyan, Matt Tastic!!

Klamor:"You clearly value Matt Tastic over Justin Cooper. Yeah I don't see it."

Matt walks out to another great reaction of the four. He then heads to the ring quickly and his arrival forces Cooper and Burnside to leave the ring. He sends Williams to ringside before climbing the outside of the turnbuckle and posing for the fans. Cooper pushes Tastic and that gets an immediate physical reaction from Tastic who pushes him back and then hits a spinning back fist that knocks Cooper across the ring. Tastic then charges across to Cooper but Cooper hits a boot to the head as Tastic lowers his head to tackle him! Cooper grabs him by the neck and hits a DDT as Tastic is on his knees! Cooper goes for a cover but Tastic gets his shoulder up at one. Cooper brings him up and whips him into the corner. Cooper charges and Tastic lifts his leg up but Cooper ducks under his leg and slides out of the ring. As Tastic lands, Cooper grabs his legs and he drops face first onto the mat. In a second, Cooper has slammed his leg around the ring post.

Serra:“The bad blood from last night has spilled over!”

Klamor:“Cooper is a sick puppy!”

Cooper gives evil looks to both Williams and Burnside who keep their distance. Cooper backs away and Tastic falls to ringside, clutching his leg. Cooper approaches him slowly and stomps on his back and legs before rolling him back into the ring. Cooper eventually slides back, his confidence delays his attempt at a pinfall. When he does hook the leg, he gets one, two, Matt gets his leg onto the bottom rope and the ref spies it before Cooper kicks it off.

Serra:"That's a good spot by the official. Cooper is a sneaky so & so!"

Cooper argues with the ref some more but picks up Matt. He points to the corner and whips Cooper over there but Tastic jumps onto the middle rope and springs backward as Cooper charges in. Cooper gets caught with a spinning wheel kick to the face. Matt hooks the leg, 1.....2..., Cooper kicks out forcefully. Tastic goes to stand Cooper up and hits an inverted atomic drop. Cooper limps away.

Serra:“Matt Tastic is resilient and he won’t let Cooper’s dirty tactics ruin this match.”

Klamor:“Calling Cooper dirty is very harsh. He simply knows what is needed to win.”

Tastic charges away, taking Cooper down with a clothesline. Cooper gets back up but is met by another clothesline and a third! Cooper gets up slowly now but Tastic sets himself for a rolling spinebuster! Tastic folds him up, 1.....2.....Cooper gets a shoulder up! Tastic climbs to the middle rope and sets for a leg drop but he takes too long and misses Cooper who just about moves out of the way. Both men use the ropes to get to their feet and Cooper moves to attack first. Tastic is nailed with a number of European uppercuts that sends him reeling. Matt tries to fight back and lashes out but Cooper catches his arm and hits the Devil Lock DDT and Matt is laid out in the centre of the ring.

Klamor:“That was a brilliant move!”

Cooper crawls up to him and lays an arm across his battered opponent, 1.....2.....Tastic kicks out again!

Serra:“What a sick DDT by Justin Cooper. That was a vicious move!”

Cooper picks him up and whips to a corner once more. Cooper tries to pick him up to set up for the Remix and Tastic tries to block his attempts but he is too strong and Cooper drops him across the top rope. Tastic kicks him in the head but Cooper comes back. He leaves himself open and Tastic brings him close, putting him in a crucifix position, Tastic pushes them both away from the corner and the Cross Buster is locked in!

Klamor:“Come on Justin. You must have a plan to escape this!”

Serra:“That’s clever by Tastic. That submission is a fierce weapon in his arsenal!”

Klamor:“Help him Logan!”

Cooper flails around and manages to get enough momentum to turn himself around. Tastic is on his back, the ref counts, 1......2......Tastic is barely able to get the shoulder up! Cooper has his head in his hands as he can’t believe that didn’t get three. He pounds the mat in frustration. In the meantime, Matt has backed away to regain his composure. When Cooper gets to his feet, he is met by a series of kicks to the body and legs. He pauses for a second to line up one big kick but is distracted by Logan Burnside who has charged around the ring and tackles Scott Williams right in front of Matt Tastic. The delay is enough for Matt to consider a change in strategy and he lifts Cooper onto his shoulders. He is nearly able to hit a Samoan Drop but Cooper has a hand on the ropes. He pulls hard and Matt is off balance enough to drop Cooper. Justin Cooper moves like a cat to pull Matt in and forces his head into the top turnbuckle pad with a forceful aggression. Your Final Verse is set up and it hits!!

Serra:“Cooper hit Final Verse again! That has to do it!”

Your winner by pinfall, Justin Cooper!!!

Serra:“Cooper got the win but he should buy Logan Burnside a beer. His actions were crucial in getting his mentor the win.”

Klamor:“That could be the start of a brilliant relationship for Logan and Justin. I’m not convinced Scott and Matt Tastic could reap the same rewards.”

Serra:“I suspect we are going to find out a lot more about the potential in these relationships in the next two weeks.”

Klamor:“With the depth of talent that we have as the mentors, the students have to benefit from their skills.”

Serra:“I’m sure old Chuck Myles will look to see who emerges in the next two shows. Whoever shines brightest is in for a great future I am sure.”

Klamor:“Well I’m going to put money on Logan Burnside and Justin Cooper.”

Serra:“Well that’s Johnny Klamor’s opinion. What’s yours? Head to WZCW.com to voice your opinion. In the meantime, this has been Aftershock 12, thanks for tuning and we’ll see you next time!”

Who Wrote What:

Showtime - Opening, Capone vs. Young
Winston Wolf - Bull vs. Mason
Shotaro - Triple Threat
Numbers - Cooper vs. Tastic
FalKon - All the little filler segments to separate the matches for viewing pleasure.

Awesome, huh? Big thanks to Showtime for taking up AF for us this week. This was ready a while back but I've been running around all day taking care of a lot of things including purchasing a new car and I could've posted it earlier but I just didn't have the time. So the Aftershock delays are on me.

Hope you enjoy the new Mentor/Mentee Program we've got organised and we'll have a thread up on WZCW.com shortly where you can post your thoughts about the pairings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back