AEW Rant

Psykohurricane55

Staff member
Since nobody seem to care about this forum anymore, I thought i would use it to post a rant on AEW as a whole right now.

Here my problem with them since they started, they are way to worried about being the cool brand that the IWC love that they can't see how much stuff need to change to be accepted by the mainstream audience.

They say they want to be too be a more serious sport oriented product where wins and loss matter, but hire guys like Orange Cassidy and Joey janella who make the product look as fake as it possibly can be. I would just love to see a MMA company have a fighter come out with his hands in his pocket and just try to be taken seriously in a fight. Come on. Be consistent with your product. No wonder WWE is laughing at them right now.

They want to be different then WWE but just like WWE, they go on hype mode everytime they do something different or new. Case in Point, The girl referee in the Jericho vs page title match. By just going out there and promoting the shit out of it during and after the PPV, you made it feel like a marketing ploy instead of just a cool moment, just like WWE does everytime they do a first with the women's division. By hyping it up so much, it make it cheapen the actual event more then help them and it make it seem like they only did it to create buzz which is not a good thing to have.

Finally, Have a 2 man booth already, I'm sure Jim Ross and Excalibur would be able to get the product over a lot easier by themselves then when they have to worried about a 3 unexperienced guy on the team. Also instead of worrying so much about having a videogame made, that nobody outside the AEW fans will buy, maybe find a way to actually grow your audience by actually give a completely different product about then anybody else is giving. Stop doing that indy crap as nobody outside your fanbase is interested in that stuff. Go back to the more serious style of the 80's and actually start treating this as a sport instead of performance arts and maybe fans that stop watching wrestling will come back a start watching again. If you treat the product with respect, fans will treat it with respect, if you treat it as arts fans will continue to treat it as what it is and that'S a joke.

WWE is the least serious company in the business that has no reason to laugh because they've been the same stale garbage since Bryan retired a few years ago.

Since nobody seem to care about this forum anymore, I thought i would use it to post a rant on AEW as a whole right now.

Here my problem with them since they started, they are way to worried about being the cool brand that the IWC love that they can't see how much stuff need to change to be accepted by the mainstream audience.

They say they want to be too be a more serious sport oriented product where wins and loss matter, but hire guys like Orange Cassidy and Joey janella who make the product look as fake as it possibly can be. I would just love to see a MMA company have a fighter come out with his hands in his pocket and just try to be taken seriously in a fight. Come on. Be consistent with your product. No wonder WWE is laughing at them right now.

They want to be different then WWE but just like WWE, they go on hype mode everytime they do something different or new. Case in Point, The girl referee in the Jericho vs page title match. By just going out there and promoting the shit out of it during and after the PPV, you made it feel like a marketing ploy instead of just a cool moment, just like WWE does everytime they do a first with the women's division. By hyping it up so much, it make it cheapen the actual event more then help them and it make it seem like they only did it to create buzz which is not a good thing to have.

Finally, Have a 2 man booth already, I'm sure Jim Ross and Excalibur would be able to get the product over a lot easier by themselves then when they have to worried about a 3 unexperienced guy on the team. Also instead of worrying so much about having a videogame made, that nobody outside the AEW fans will buy, maybe find a way to actually grow your audience by actually give a completely different product about then anybody else is giving. Stop doing that indy crap as nobody outside your fanbase is interested in that stuff. Go back to the more serious style of the 80's and actually start treating this as a sport instead of performance arts and maybe fans that stop watching wrestling will come back a start watching again. If you treat the product with respect, fans will treat it with respect, if you treat it as arts fans will continue to treat it as what it is and that'S a joke.

This is incoherent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back