• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Admin or Mod

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
I was at the library earlier to change books and I saw a guy looking at the main site Now, i have used the Library computers before to check what's going on here while I'm out and I would thought I would let you all know before he signs up to the forum (If he hasn't already).

Now the reason I posted this in the barroom rather then PM'ing Irish or sly is because I wanted to know if you had ever seen anybody else on this site that you wouln't think would be on it. (like Becca's little brother :lmao:)

:lmao: I remember the day's of the partners. Will's and TM's partners posting all the time.

:lmao: I remember the day's of the partners. Will's and TM's partners posting all the time.

Your views of "all the time" and mine are slightly different, I would say. :lmao:

Your idea of it.. 1-3 posts every couple of weeks.

Mine.. 30-50 within a day.

I think it took Erin like a month to get 50 posts. It took me about roughly 2 days, if that. And only because I posted way too much in substance, to get me their any quicker. LOL

I woke mine up, getting my book. hopefully she went back to sleep

If she didn't..

CM-Punk-finishing-move-Go-To-Sleep.jpg

You know.. what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo