3rd Admin

DJ for Mod! Woops wrong thread lol....................................................................................................................................................................Well Done Luther well deserved mate

I've come to the conclusion that if Luther can get an Admin spot without posting Wrestling but once in a great while..

Then Will shall become G-mod next, despite the fact he's barely posting right now. That is all. Oh wait, no it's not.. Congrats Luther. There, that is all.

Congratulations, Luther. I wonder what this now means for the size of the staff. Does this mean I'll be getting a call up soon? Probably not, but it's going to happen...eventually. Now that Luther is an administrator, the next hopeless cause that everyone should support is tdigle 4 mod.

Thank you, Will

Truth is CM, I've said it before.. you work harder than any one else on Staff already. So I wouldn't be surprised if you get it.

Well, that and of course I'm hardly EVER ON anymore. LOL I'm in current limbo on even staying a mod, to be honest.

scanners-exploding-head-4.jpg

:lmao:

Congrats Luther! And, I'm really glad WZ is not politics. Or, I'd already be in Shawshank.

Just thought of something, will Luther have to wait as long as Shocky did to get full admin access or did he get that right away?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back