Actual Breaking News. (Not Leaving After All.)

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Before I mentioned that I would be leaving for a short amount of time due to having a chaotic shedule, and having to keep up my grades. Well I checked my grade database about 10 mins, and I got 100% on both my IB French and IB History exams. (Worth 30% of my grade.) So this brought my overall year average back up to a 95% (Fuck you Math.) And as for the Sports schedule, I dropped out of track and field, so now all I have is Rugby and coaching a soccer team which freed up more time.

Summary For Those who don't care about the paragrapgh.
I'm back bitches :)

Please disregard this thread.
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=164671

You fucking lied to me?

"JGlass you're a wonderful entity"

I'd never do that. I'm actually shocked at the turn of events. I've always been a top student (despite what some would think) and I noticed a slip but the hundreds actually helped a whole lot. And fuck track I could do without out consdering I am still dogin my triathalons. Basically I thought I was going cause my grades were going down and I attributed this to lack of studying however seeing that they drastically went up (everything went up but especially history and french) so I think I can handle being on here.

Poor form. A good bye thread, then a return thread... That same night.

I was thinking the same thing. It's weird cause I honestly didn't think I did well on the French exam however I did.

And it was hard thinking of leaving all you guys when I probaly didn't have to.

How is it that you do extremely well in IB classes but got put in WZ Prison for stupidity?

Hahaha. Would it suprise you that it is my first forum. I had no idea what anything was on here.

So to cut to the end story. I got in an argument with KB over PM which led to oh about 7 heated PMs between us. And he said if I didn't stop bugging him he would put me in prison.

So what do I do, I make a very sarcastic comment about how he would put me in the online prison (didn't know it existed) I even asked to get put into it. And that is where I ended up.

MichaelJacksonEatingPopcorn.gif

So my guess is that an IB course is more like what an AP (advance placement) class is over here since you can get college credit for those classes too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back