About Trish Stratus Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone is the total package it's lita when she was the good guy guys loved her not just because she looks good but cause she could wrestle. unlike trish most guys like her cause she looks good but could care less about her as wrestlier most guys i talk to say yeah she good looking but she sucks as a wrestling she's not interesting. w/ lita they like her wrestling and looks.

Trish Stratus and Torrie Wilson is on the top-5 of the most beutiful womens in my mind!

Rowheart said:
Trish Stratus and Torrie Wilson is on the top-5 of the most beutiful womens in my mind!

There prob in almost every guys if there not your crazy

Rowheart said:

Yes they are real hot, but that's why they shouldn't be in the WWE, they should be in the WWE because they are good wrestlers, and only Trish, Beth, Mickie, Victoria, Lita, and Jillian know how to wrestle. If you seen some of Torrie's matches they are horrible.

In Melinas match with Trish it wasnt bad. I wonder do you think Melina has any wrestling talent or is she just another pretty face

Yeah i forgot to mention her, I think she has a future Women's champion reign in the WWE. Infact she could take Trish's place once she leaves the WWE as the top diva as she said.

i couldnt belive Melina won.i didnt know she had it in her,but i kinda think
she was just lucky

Demolisher said:
Yeah i forgot to mention her, I think she has a future Women's champion reign in the WWE. Infact she could take Trish's place once she leaves the WWE as the top diva as she said.

Melina has some pretty solid wrestling experience compared to some of the other Divas. The move over to the Raw brand was long overdue, IMO, esp. with Trish leaving. I also think that Jillian Hall should be moved over to the Raw brand, with either Candice Michelle or Torrie Wilson sent back to SmackDown! . I also think the winner of the Diva Search should appear on SmackDown! as well.

^make alot of sense, to send the good wrestling divas over to RAW to compete for the title, meanwhile all the useless divas go to SmackDown! for time to time bikini contest (though it will suck).

I'm so pissed about the bull riding contest. Seriously?? SNME is a huge thing with so much tradition and they couldn't have womens match?

Flames Out
Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo