• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

About Trish Stratus Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

YRIOSZAPTO

Dark Match Jobber
I wan to tell you all on wrestlezone to stop spreading rumors about trish stratus leaving the wwe when her contract expires in August because I contacted trish on her myspace account and she told me that she wasn't leaving that it was all a lie by all the internet reporters

Yea but most of those myspaces arent even the real people. They have like there consultant or w.e to respond to things. Then again i might be wrong

it says on wrestlezone.com, that she wants to become an actor, and i bet she prolly will leave when her contract expires

I could see her leaving the WWE, it's not like no one else has ever done it before.

It would be dumb for wwe to lose Trish. She is the only diva that is hot and can wrestle.

YRIOSZAPTO said:
No No No I Dont Believe What Wrestlezone Says Or Even Wrestleview Period

Ok um...first of all, if you actually believe she emailed you personally...seek help.

Second, for those that really a fan of hers, you should be happy even if she does leave...she will likely go on to do things that give her more exposure (she can sing too), and you will have that many more ways of seeing her.

Trish is way too talented, intelligent and beautiful to waste all of her good years in WWE.

^^for once, i actually agree wit Badass. THE APOCOLYPSE IS HERE!!!jk. Trish should do whatever she wants. And she can sing, listen to here track on WWE Originals. Im not the biggest Trish fan, but it isnt like other former WWE talent havent gone onto better things (ie, The Rock, Stacy Keibler). So good for Trish, but she is the only good female wrestler in WWE.

To The BaddAss I dont need help because first off it wasn't her agent or consultant who responed it was her if you dont believe me then ill give you myspace account to see for your self you wasn't there so don't judge me and say that she didn't do it.

If we do see trish leave, Lita needs to come back to wrestling full time, because the womens division will soon suck without lita and trish

Flippyskate21 said:
If we do see trish leave, Lita needs to come back to wrestling full time, because the womens division will soon suck without lita and trish

Agreed, Trish and Lita, are the two best divas there, of course Victoria is quite talented and Mickie as well. Oh well, hopefully trish won't be leaving, I like her, just not as champion.

YRIOSZAPTO said:
Trish Stratus Has A Myspace Account She Emailed Me Personally

I doubt it. Most profiles on MySpace by WWE personalities are frauds. Check out Gregory Helms's My Space profile - he verifies which are authentic and which are frauds, and I'm pretty sure "Trish Stratus" is not on the list.

My space is full of rapers,child molesters and rip-off artists, the guy who made that page is probably a fat guy who sits in a recliner all day begging people to nuke easy mac cups for him!!!!

YRIOSZAPTO said:
Trish Stratus Has A Myspace Account She Emailed Me Personally

trish stratus DOES NOT have a myspace account. go to gregory helms myspace and he has a list of all the REAL wrestlers who have myspaces. they are gregory helms, ashley massaro, justin roberts, kristal marshall, rey mysterio, shannon moore, and stevie richards

it wil be too bad if trish has to leave the WWE but then again its is true acting would give her more exposure. maybe we just have to realise that all the wrestlers that we onced loved to see have had enuf of wrestling eg. rock,jericho,trish ... i dnt kjnow about u but it seems like the WWE is doomed to lose good people to acting. its like wen a person wants a new career change after doing the same thing for nearly a decade, it gets boring. WWE is destined to get new random wrestlers, ratings slip byebye. next TNA they wil fall to the same fate, wich is unfortunate for all wrestling. =(

HighflyaTNA said:
My space is full of rapers,child molesters and rip-off artists, the guy who made that page is probably a fat guy who sits in a recliner all day begging people to nuke easy mac cups for him!!!!

How dare you say that about Tom lol.

Stinger said:
It would be dumb for wwe to lose Trish. She is the only diva that is hot and can wrestle.

Nah, there's still Lita and Victoria and Mickie James and Beth Pheonix. I would be sad if Trish left. She and Lita are two of the longest lasting female wrestlers with the WWE.

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon said:
Nah, there's still Lita and Victoria and Mickie James and Beth Pheonix. I would be sad if Trish left. She and Lita are two of the longest lasting female wrestlers with the WWE.

Flames Out
Dragon

I guess it's all a matter of opinion, but none of these women are conventionially attractive, aside from maybe Lita (despite having a square face). In fact, Victoria and Beth are just way too tough looking, reminding me a little bit of women like Chyna and Madusa. None of these women are really the total package like Trish is. It seems like the best female wrestlers out there are either in TNA or on the independent circuit. And as far as OVW is concerned, I think they have little more to offer than the standard T & A.

Face it guys,she's leaving.At 30 years old she's running out of time to have a carrer in acting or even having kids(if she wants to that is)Stacy Keibler swore she wouldnt leave when "Dancing With The Stars'' was beginnig to make her more famous,and look what happened.Trish has paided her dues to the business,and we should all wish her well on whatever carrer path she chooses to take.

Soul Crusher said:
I guess it's all a matter of opinion, but none of these women are conventionially attractive, aside from maybe Lita (despite having a square face). In fact, Victoria and Beth are just way too tough looking, reminding me a little bit of women like Chyna and Madusa. None of these women are really the total package like Trish is. It seems like the best female wrestlers out there are either in TNA or on the independent circuit. And as far as OVW is concerned, I think they have little more to offer than the standard T & A.

Well, I guess your right. But, I don't think they have to beautiful to be the total package.

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon said:
Well, I guess your right. But, I don't think they have to beautiful to be the total package.

Flames Out
Dragon

Well, for Vinnie Mac, it has to be. That's why Victoria is no longer being pushed and Beth Phoenix likely will just job to Mickie James once or twice before falling to the same status as Victoria.

Let's face it, Vinnie Mac is looking for aspiring models/actresses first and female wrestlers second. He wants to be able to say "Look, I discovered this person and he/she is a huge celebrity now!". If you're looking for good female wrestling, you're better off watching indies or maybe in the future TNA will improve their women's division. As far as Vinnie is concerned, the women's division could be nothing more than a weekly beauty pageant, and he wouldn't be happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back