• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Abortion

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
What is your stance on it?

Personally I'm pro-choice, though I don't really like abortion. I think everyone should have the right to choose and it's not my right to deny people that freedom.

(Let's keep this serious, guys. The Cage was supposed to be a Bar Room with more freedom. No being shocking for shock's sake.)

If you choose to have unprotected sex, and you want to take away an innocent life, then fuck you and I hope he's a nipple biter. But if you're raped or drugged or some shit, then it's a different story. And there's no way to tell who is raped or whatever, so pro-choice.

I'm Pro Choice, unless it's my kid. Then I want it.

But to be completely honest, If it opposes religious belief, I usually support blindly. If the only thing you can say is that it goes against god's wishes, then it shouldn't be a factor. Not everyone wants to live in "God's" image, keep your religion out of my face.

Now for those who claim "IT'S MURDER!!!!!!" Then I suppose all the dead seeds in my blanket make me a serial killer.

as a survivor of abortion i would deffinatley have to say pro-choice. some people are not fit to parent and if the kid was had it would have a terrible life that would just be constant pain and misery. is abortion a good thing? no. but sometimes it is the lesser of two evils.

as a survivor of abortion i would deffinatley have to say pro-choice. some people are not fit to parent and if the kid was had it would have a terrible life that would just be constant pain and misery. is abortion a good thing? no. but sometimes it is the lesser of two evils.

Isn't everyone technically an abortion survivor?

I think everyone should have the right to choose and it's not my right to deny people that freedom.

Agreed. It's the most personal choice a woman can make and it's not up to others to decide for her. I don't want anyone to decide for me......and I don't feel it's my place to decide for anyone else.

Pro-choice.

I find it helps me to think that it's not a "baby" before 20 weeks or so. It might be a complete fallacy but it helps me decide.

I like to say I'm pro-choice, but I know deep down, I could never be with a woman who has had/would consider an abortion.

Unless the life of the mother was in serious jeopardy where the only way to save the maximum amount of lives were to have an abortion or a situation similar in this regard... then I am against it.

There are many ways to deal with the idea of being responsible for another life. Adoption, foster homes, psychological help... its out there.

Unless the life of the mother was in serious jeopardy where the only way to save the maximum amount of lives were to have an abortion or a situation similar in this regard... then I am against it.

There are many ways to deal with the idea of being responsible for another life. Adoption, foster homes, psychological help... its out there.

This.

I knew some fucknut would be able to say it better than me. Absolutely, I'm pro-choice. You have the choice to keep the child, or give it up for adoption.

The option of abortion should be available, but I sure as hell would want a say in whether or not someone terminates the pregnancy that I contributed to.

5426.jpg

ththb5749.gif

pro_choice-794673.jpg

pro_choice_white_imprint.jpg

proch01.gif

SadButTrue.png

Pro-choice, anti-abortion. Abortion absolutely needs to be there because if it isn't, the alternative is an armada of Dr. Nicks with coathangers in the alley behind Tesco, but I don't think I'd ever encourage anyone that it was the solution outside of rape/incest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back