A New Start

5. Each candidate declares which section of the forums he or she is running for (party platform). The available sections are:

Wrestling - Non Spam
Non-Wrestling Non Spam
WrestleZone Championship Wrestling
Spam Friendly Sections
WrestleZone Interactive

The candidate need not declare which specific forum he or she is running for, as the specific forum in the declared section will be decided by the Staff with the candidate.

Now guys I am in it to win it.OOOOHHHH YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!

What I actually said was that you can't just focus on one section. Nobody else is.
I am. Although if you want to get technical, I can see myself as a global moderator when everything is said and done. Way to take the long game into account, broski.

I am. Although if you want to get technical, I can see myself as a global moderator when everything is said and done. Way to take the long game into account, broski.
You can't compare the traffic between the WZPC and the WSZ. You and a couple of others seem to have an idea of what you want to do which I applaud. I dont see that from awesome_miz who seems to be jumping on a bandwagon and wants to mod a section that is being run brilliantly by Theo without mod powers.

To quell Sly's confusion, you should inform him of the death of this party. He needs help with such things on occasion.

Once you get three members, you need to PM me letting me know all the members currently in party. You can add more later if necessary.

The WFU and WZPC Parties are now under affiliation. In the case of dissolution of one faction, the other will absorb it's members as well as carry it's views onward.

After all the promises awesome_miz made to me, how can you not expect him to be in bed with the Birthday Party in five minutes?

He had insurance with me.

Is he drunk? Maybe we should throw him in the prison until this entire thing is over with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back