A New Start

Awesome_Miz

Proud LSN mentee
First before I get into this election I want to say sorry Coco but this is something I believe in.But I still believe in your opinions.

Now I bet you are wondering what I am running and that answer to that is simple.............WZPC.

I can give you millions of reasons why you should back me up but I am not going to waste your time.I will tell you this I feel I can make a difference for a section I strongly I believe in.This section is something fun and I want to make it fun all of you in hope that you enjoy it.

There maybe other posters with more credibly than me but I know that for a fact that I might have a chance.

So please consider helping me out in this quest so I can help out something that means a lot to me and maybe you.

If you have any questions for me I will more than happily answer them.

What exactly do you plan on do in the WZPC sections?

I have a vision for WZPC to do more by making it more interesting by hearing what the people want.

Like for you example what is an idea for WZPC that you have?

Cause after all it is called Wrestlezone Interactive right and I want to interact with the people.

The present way of doing things is fine but I would add a few more things:

1. There should be some sort of prediction for match timings also.
2. Instead of just method of finish(pin/submission/DQ), there should be bonus points for guessing by what means(which particular finisher) is used for victory.

Does are some fantastic ideas that I feel I can make happen.I actually also thing of adding questions for people to get more points.The questions would be for Raw, Smackdown, TNA.What do you think of that?

Including TV shows in the contest would not be such a good idea as not everyone would be able to participate in it regularly. Also SmackDown and TNA are pre-recorded.

The main thing that you should concentrate is how to increase the no. of regular participants for each event. Currently, there are only about 5-7 regular guys. If that increases to about 15+, it would be much more interesting.

True and the questions are something I am figuring out so it can work out.

Yeah the numbers is something big of worry and don't you worry cause I do feel I can make a change.

So what you thing you wanna join my quest cause I do feel WZPC has been over due a mod that is committed.

I know Theo is awesome but I feel I can bring something very knew but I'll get help from Theo.Do you want in Brohan cause in here you do have a voice?

No. Simply because, WZ Interactive is at the best it's ever going to be with Theo. Also, there's the Book This! section and the Digital Arts and Graphics section to look after to, although Doc is already modding that (is he stepping down?) and I don't have any confidence whatsoever in seeing you mod them.

That's okay Brohan but you might never know what I can do as a mod but remember I will always welcome you into the WZPC Party.

See, I don't actually think you get the jist of the elections. If you create a party, it doesn't automatically make you the lead candidate, there is internal elections too.

I have just been informed by Numbers that I can just be mod for WZPC but for the whole WrestleZone Interactive so I will take that since I do love the WZI section cause I do visit it all of them a lot.

Numbers said:
Read the original thread. The winner won't get to choose what section they mod until they win.

Okay guys I get it now but I'll focus on trying on being mod for WZPC if I win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back