A Little Contest

Who gives a fuck? I certainly don't.

• Person 1

• Person 2

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kanye South

YEP YEP YEP WHAT IT DO
I'm tired of getting confused with J-Dogg. Although, I'm sure he loves getting compared to me :lmao:. I joke, I joke. Seriously, right now we're going to have a poll. J-Dogg vs. JKO. Winner keeps the John Cena avatar, loser has to pick another completely different wrestler.

You & J-Dogg get "confused" with each other?? So thats what young people call being gay these days. I knew it!

First one to tell me what was carved into the moon on the cartoon The Tick gets my vote.

[115]FalKon;1311083 said:
You & J-Dogg get "confused" with each other?? So thats what young people call being gay these days. I knew it!

The gay jokes are so 5 seconds ago!

Seriously, I'm not gay. Or bi.

Ohkay then JKO, please provide an argument as to why you should keep the John Cena avatar. J-Dogg must do the same. After that, I still wont give a fuck who losses the JC avatar

Because I had it first, FalKon. And I'm really tired of being mistaken as him in general. He has stepped on alot of toes here, and I'm not taking his bullshit.

Because I had it first, FalKon. And I'm really tired of being mistaken as him in general. He has stepped on alot of toes here, and I'm not taking his bullshit.

THERE ya go. Now I'm starting to care. Say something about his mamma.

Maybe if you changed your name, or your avatar, things would be better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back