• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Hate for the Canadians?

Hazardous

parental discretion advised
Now this is not about "Who is the RAW GM" which is why it's not in that thread. Rather does the GM have a hate for the Canadian superstars on RAW?

We first saw a taste of it a few weeks back when the email said that he "Didn't like Bret Hart" that he "has never liked Hart".

Then came the screwing with Edge and Jericho. Yes he said it was due to them walking out that one time.. Yet the punishment keeps coming each week.

Then tonight. At the start of the tag team title match, I think it was Cole (might have been striker) said that "whoever set this match up, must have something against the Tag Champs."

So it's just speculation, but does out mysterious GM have a hate on for the superstars of the Great White North?

I think it mite all be coincedence(sp). Cept for THe hart dynasty. Its prolly more of i hate bret so im gonna screw everyone related to him.

As for Edge and Jericho, they walked out on the ME on RAW so hes still pissed about that.

I think the fact that there all canadian just happened.

Now this is not about "Who is the RAW GM" which is why it's not in that thread. Rather does the GM have a hate for the Canadian superstars on RAW?

We first saw a taste of it a few weeks back when the email said that he "Didn't like Bret Hart" that he "has never liked Hart".

Then came the screwing with Edge and Jericho. Yes he said it was due to them walking out that one time.. Yet the punishment keeps coming each week.

Then tonight. At the start of the tag team title match, I think it was Cole (might have been striker) said that "whoever set this match up, must have something against the Tag Champs."

So it's just speculation, but does out mysterious GM have a hate on for the superstars of the Great White North?

I don't really think, JBPE, that it's a question of the "mystery GM" having a hate for Canadians, as much as it's the case that Canadian wrestlers in the WWE have been synonymous with heels for the last while. I'm not suggesting that the GM will necessarily be a face, but he seems to have an antagonistic relationship with the heels and for reasons which I am at a loss to explain, this by default means he will be at odds with any Canadians. This would explain the issues with Edge and Jericho. Granted Bret Hart's reincarnation has not been as a heel, but his original tenure in the WWE which ended in Montreal in 1997 was as a heel. Hart Dynasty are not heels, but they are in association with the formerly heel Bret Hart.

I actually did not realize you were a Canadian MM. Wrong coast mind you, but a fellow Canadian nontheless :)

I can definetly say,with 100 % confidence that this is purely coincidence but i like to keep the realm of possibility slightly open,so they(mystery GM) could have had a bad history with canadian wrestlers in general so it could be possible,but i wouldnt get my hopes up,and i say this as being a canadian also.Im just thinking if this were true,then Maryse hasnt been punished yet,but it could be possible.

Well this is 100 percent coincidence, and it isn't that much of a surprise. Canadians are the best wrestlers :)

I'm also a Canadian and I don't notice this, and I give you some credit for pointing this out, plus I can't really think of anyone that can be a possible GM have something against Canadians, plus WWE wouldn't be stupid enough to have a gm with that trait, because well...again...Canadians are the best...

wrestlers.

I think it's just coincidence. Jericho and Edge walked out of the main event so he's going to be pissed with them, The Hart Dynasty are related to Bret and he apparently doesn't like Bret so there you go. I didn't even notice so well done for noticing this!!!

Canadians rule<3

Anyway, I didn't even notice that. I think it may just be a coincidence, but good eye. It would be pretty cool if that is true though.

Oh and of course if the GM were to "dislike" Canadians, it would be off of jealousy, cause Canadians are very awesome. :)

It's just a coincidence. And besides, if you say the GM hates Canadians, you have to say the entire WWE hates Canadians becuz it's a script.

It all part of the gm storyline so people will speculate on who he is w/o ever getting to the truth of it before the WWE can reveal it. By hating on bret hart it makes u think its Vince or SCSA for example.

It could very well be something to this. But most likely, its nothing. There were reasons for the screwings of Chris Jericho and Edge screwings a few weks back. They're both very strong, top heels on RAW. The gm is obviously a face and Canada makes up a lot of the WWE Universe and that would probably make him a heel. As for Bret, a lot of WWE emplyees hate this fucker and probably will never forgive him for what happened a couple years ago. As for the Dynasty, the gm never actually mentioned the hate for them. Cole did kor striker) The hate for canadians from the gm is not anything to jot down and remember later.

Wow. I didn't even notice. I don't think its something actually planned. Seems more like coincidence, but a hell of a coincidence at that. I don't think that in the PG era WWE decided to give the Gm the mindset of "Those damn Canadians." lol
Either way it is really interesting that they seem to be his main targets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back