Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
90's Region – Wings vs The Vicar of Dibley

B000ELIZZM.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1140482424_.jpg

VS

james-fleet-and-trevor-peacock---vicar-of-dibley.jpg

I loved Wings. This whole show was all about Lowell. Thomas Haden Church will always be remembered as Lowell from Wings. Watched him in Sideways, seen him and thought to myself, 'That's the guy from Wings. LOWELL!'. Anyway, this is a slam dunk for Wings here. Great show, loved the airport and sexual tension on the show. And some dude named Tony Shalhoub got his start on this show. Also known as Monk.

Wings win here.

The Vicar of Dibley was brilliant. It had all types of humor packed into one show, and it successfully compared Cadbury's Curly-Wurly's to orgasms. The show could do rude humor, it could do subtle humor, it could do all sorts of things. And it never failed to make me laugh, and laugh hard.

Even if I knew what that vicar show was, I'd vote for Wings on the sole reason that it introduced us to Thomas Haden Church. The show wasn't always funny, but there were some episodes that were just hilarious from beginning to end.

I haven't the slightest idea of what The Vicar of Dibley was or is about, but it's getting my vote here. Why? Because Wings is fucking terrible. It's worse than terrible, it's like someone televised cancer or something and put it on the air, it's really that bad of a show.

Did I mention just how fucking badly Wings sucked? Yeah, awful. Awful. AWFUL. Vicar gets my vote because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back