I'm Gonna Watch Me Some The Vicar of Dibley Tonight

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I'm sorry to break the news to you Brits, but Men Behaving Badly sucked major ass. However, I thank you for Peep Show, Fawlty Towers, and The Vicar of Dibley.

The best old show? hogans heroes. Tdigs try some Kingswood country. It's a great Australian tv show. an oldie but a goody.

You forgot Dad's Army, Porridge, and Monty Python's Flying Circus.

I love The Vicar of Dibley.

Include Red Dwarf and Coupling into your Brit Sitcom programmes to watch there Tdigs.

I have watched Coupling before...great stuff, although I hated the one episode I saw after the one guy decided to leave the show (don't know his name, but he made it).

If you Brits don't mind, I'd love a list of sitcoms to watch.

Here's what is on my to watch list:

Red Dwarf
Blackadder

What I've already seen:
Are You Being Served? (saw one or two episodes...it was pretty meh)
The Vicar of Dibley (like it a lot)
Peep Show (love it)
Fawlty Towers (love it)
Men Behaving Badly (hated it)
Coupling (liked it a lot with that one guy whose name I can't remember)
The Young Ones (I honestly don't know what to think of this one...way ahead of its and brilliant, but I'm still not sure if I actually enjoyed what I saw)

I have watched Coupling before...great stuff, although I hated the one episode I saw after the one guy decided to leave the show (don't know his name, but he made it).

Ah you be referring to Richard Coyle who played the role of Jeff Murdoch. He certainly has his moments and you know you can't resist laughing when he's on screen. Alas the reason he wasn't around for the Fourth Season was because while they didn't know if a Fourth Season would go ahead, he signed up to another show, also stating he didn't wanted to be type-cast. Funny enough, some people didn't actually realise he wasn't actually Welsh until about halfway during Season 2! I think the 4th Season did alright for points around the other five characters and creating a new outside, but you're right it significantly lacked Jeff's presence which affected the show.

Men Behaving Badly has not stood the test of time. I watched one a couple of months ago, and it was shockingly shit.

Men Behaving Badly has not stood the test of time. I watched one a couple of months ago, and it was shockingly shit.

It does still have its moments but it definitely has become dated.

Tony's answer of "I was wondering what colour your bush is?" when Debra asks "What are you thinking right now?" is still a classic

I haven't seen The Vicar of Dibley for ages. That has brought back some memories.

The Thick Of It, Father Ted and The Inbetweeners are all brilliant. I think they're making an American version of The Inbetweeners, probably won't be as good.

Барбоса;2528761 said:
Even though I am not a big Ricky Gervais fan, give Extras a go. The Christmas special is excellent

This. I don't like Gervais either, but Extras was superb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back