• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

80's Region - Silver Spoons vs Whos The Boss?

Silver Spoons vs Who's The Boss?

• Silver Spoons

• Who's The Boss?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
80's Region – Silver Spoons vs Who’s The Boss?

silvercast.gif

VS

boss.jpg

Silver Spoons wasn't good. I watched an episode and found it to be cheesy and just a bore to watch. Who's The Boss, on the other hand was brilliant. A not-so-smart guy named Tony, and a chick named Samantha, who blossomed into a great looking woman. I loved this show, and loved some of the plot lines in it. Silver Spoons wasn't good at all, and Who's The Boss was good. So this is an easy vote.

silver Spoons was quite average, as Lariat said...Who's The Boss gave us Alyssa Milano, and outside of all the humor and great shows, that's already reason enough for me to vote it over.

I'd actually take a guess, and say that Who's The Boss could make a deep run in this tournament, and come into some heavy hitters...

I am legally obliged to vote for anything involving Tony Danza. He sends a girlish shiver up my spine every time I see him. Who's The Boss put the guy on the map so that basically tied up my vote rather easily here.

That and Silver Spoons sucked. Didn't the kid from that show go on to OD on heroin or something?

That and Silver Spoons sucked. Didn't the kid from that show go on to OD on heroin or something?

I'm pretty sure someone from SS died at a young age for some reason. They won't gain a vote for sympathy though, as it's going up against Tony Danza. He's like your awesome best friend, except even cooler. Really, how can't you like Danza? Plus, Milano is hot as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back