Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
80's Region - 2nd Round - Who’s The Boss? vs Saved By The Bell

o_DannyPintauro103.jpg

VS

tumblr_kslmgjq38w1qz7raro1_400.jpg

That picture alone is enough to get someone to vote for Saved by the Bell. They shouldn't have a hard time getting through this round, and at the moment thr votes agree. Saved by the Bell was universally loved, and appealed to almost everyone. I'm backing this to get a lot further, it's too funny to go out yet.

Had to go with Saved by the Bell.

Like Xfear, I love me some Tony Danza, but he's up against one of my all time favorite shows here. Who's the Boss was a nice little show, but it didn't have nearly the impact on me Saved by the Bell had. There's honestly not an episode of SBTB that I truly disliked, and that's saying something. Shit there are episodes from The Wonder Years I don't like and always skip over when watching every season from the show, but I can honestly sit down and watch any SBTB episode once they're in high school. It's that good.

Also... my God, just look at Tiffani Thiessen. How could anyone ever vote against that angel?

I never really got into either of these shows, but I enjoyed Who's the Boss a little bit more. It also had a hot chick in it. At least, she's eventually be really hot. You get to see her develop before your eyes. I'm sure some of you creepers out there really loved that. Also, Tony Danza is the fucking man, or should I say boss? Plus, WTB is getting walloped for some reason by a show that I'd say it's pretty equal to.

I had to vote for Who's The Boss? Saved By The Bell was a decent show during it's original run, but the spin-off series bastardized the entire show, and took away all the magic it had.

It's not like Who's The Boss? was a bad show though. Tony Danza and Alyssa Milano were great, and the rest of the supporting cast was all great in their roles. I want to watch it now :(

That picture alone is enough to get someone to vote for Saved by the Bell.

Becca stole the words right out of my mouth. I already planned on voting for Saved by the Bell, but that picture of Tiffani-Amber Thiessen just solidified that vote for me. Oh my GOD the things I'd do to her, be it fifteen years ago or fifteen minutes from now. GOD she is beautiful.

But yeah, Who's the Boss was good for what? Tony Danza? That's about it. Saved by the Bell is a cultural institution, and it's getting my vote here no doubt about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back