80's Region - Silver Spoons vs Whos The Boss?

Discussion in 'Sitcoms Tournament (2009)' started by Cena's Little Helper, Dec 17, 2009.

?

Silver Spoons vs Who's The Boss?

1. Silver Spoons

2. Who's The Boss?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cena's Little Helper

Cena's Little Helper Mid-Card Championship Winner

80's Region – Silver Spoons vs Who’s The Boss?

[​IMG]

VS

[​IMG]

2. It's...Baylariat!

It's...Baylariat! Team Finnley Baylor

Silver Spoons wasn't good. I watched an episode and found it to be cheesy and just a bore to watch. Who's The Boss, on the other hand was brilliant. A not-so-smart guy named Tony, and a chick named Samantha, who blossomed into a great looking woman. I loved this show, and loved some of the plot lines in it. Silver Spoons wasn't good at all, and Who's The Boss was good. So this is an easy vote.

3. NSL

NSL Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh

silver Spoons was quite average, as Lariat said...Who's The Boss gave us Alyssa Milano, and outside of all the humor and great shows, that's already reason enough for me to vote it over.

I'd actually take a guess, and say that Who's The Boss could make a deep run in this tournament, and come into some heavy hitters...

4. X

X RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM

I am legally obliged to vote for anything involving Tony Danza. He sends a girlish shiver up my spine every time I see him. Who's The Boss put the guy on the map so that basically tied up my vote rather easily here.

That and Silver Spoons sucked. Didn't the kid from that show go on to OD on heroin or something?

5. gd

gd Plump, Juicy User

I'm pretty sure someone from SS died at a young age for some reason. They won't gain a vote for sympathy though, as it's going up against Tony Danza. He's like your awesome best friend, except even cooler. Really, how can't you like Danza? Plus, Milano is hot as hell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.