50 reasons why Kevin Nash is better than CM Punk

I remember TheWrestlingGurus handing the original uploader his ass on this vid.

But in all honesty both Youtubers are pretty ******ed. Nash and Punk are two seperate people that have absolutely fuckall to do with one another.

SMH at some of the comments...I'd love to reply to everyone in depth but I'm not going to waste my time. I do have a few words...

Hook...line...sinker!

Some of you have been worked into a shoot!

Redundant quad jokes * rolls eyes *

One kid made a flawed & false list against Kevin Nash which included he was never the leader of a faction...proves your opinion has no validity. I'd love to pick & apart his list but I'm not going to waste my time!

Last but certainly not least the joker on here the claimed I was owned by a Zack Ryder t-shirt wearing, ginger pubes, ballerina on YouTube...yeah right pal how did you work that one out? I'm the puppet master who manipulated this loser into spending time out of his day to text his friends about me, converse with his friends about me & film/edit/upload a video about me - based on one heatseeking comment that took me 1 minute to type which I did for my own amusement.

MARKS! the lot of you!

As Big Kev would say "get a clue".

LMAO

obamartins said:
Last but certainly not least the joker on here the claimed I was owned by a Zack Ryder t-shirt wearing, ginger pubes, ballerina on YouTube...yeah right pal how did you work that one out? I'm the puppet master who manipulated this loser into spending time out of his day to text his friends about me, converse with his friends about me & film/edit/upload a video about me - based on one heatseeking comment that took me 1 minute to type which I did for my own amusement.

Not much of a homelife you and TWG have, huh?

I'll agree with most of the list, but this I don't. I've seen Nash cut promos in WCW and in the WWE (against Punk) and they were pretty bad. Not terrible, but they were just so monotone and somewhat boring.

"Talk, think about what to say, talk, think about what to say."

Against Punk, he got destroyed.

[YOUTUBE]watch?v=KFSWlkWy-rg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]watch?v=4fyjOZI2vIQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]watch?v=LByi9sgt2oM[/YOUTUBE]

Got to love ignorant kids who amuse themselves. Must be an annual inbred key party happening somewhere given the amount you lot seem to reproduce each year.

Got to love ignorant kids who amuse themselves. Must be an annual inbred key party happening somewhere given the amount you lot seem to reproduce each year.

Careful nightmare. He'll rep you and call you a "mark" even though he has no clue what that word even means.

If he did it to me (honestly, where in my post did I show any favor for either wrestler?) then he will to you, cuz he's sensitive about Big Sexy.

Careful nightmare. He'll rep you and call you a "mark" even though he has no clue what that word even means.

If he did it to me (honestly, where in my post did I show any favor for either wrestler?) then he will to you, cuz he's sensitive about Big Sexy.

Wah Wah Wah somebody call a Wahbulance. Jesus Christ is this how you react to every reputation you get? there is more important things in life...

"Mark" in pro wrestling terminology is an ambiguous term.

I called you a mark when giving you a reputation for making an irrelevant & false statement about how I got my ass handed to me on YouTube - I've already elaborated as to why I didn't. Do I really need to explain why I called you a mark? on second thought if you can't figure it out, I refuse to dumb myself down to your level just so I can explain it to you.

That other guy who can't seem to stop himself posting on this thread despite me spelling out the obvious in a prior post is a CM Punk fanboy...he's safe from getting a reputation due the fact he has the...I better stop because the moderators are WAY to strict.

Now stop crying over my thread & the reputation I give you & go do something more productive kid...

Wah Wah Wah somebody call a Wahbulance. Jesus Christ is this how you react to every reputation you get? there is more important things in life...

Like staging a shoot between kids reviewing wrestling shows, right?

"Mark" in pro wrestling terminology is an ambiguous term.

No, it's not.

I called you a mark when giving you a reputation for making an irrelevant & false statement about how I got my ass handed to me on YouTube - I've already elaborated as to why I didn't.

Even if you three were playing make believe, they provided a better argument on why Nash sucks than you did on how good he is.

Do I really need to explain why I called you a mark? on second thought if you can't figure it out, I refuse to dumb myself down to your level just so I can explain it to you.

lil bitch Kid, is that you??

That other guy who can't seem to stop himself posting on this thread despite me spelling out the obvious in a prior post is a CM Punk fanboy...he's safe from getting a reputation due the fact he has the...I better stop because the moderators are WAY to strict.

So you posted 50 Reasons Why Nash Is Better Than Punk and you expected everyone to agree with you?

That is what we call a mark, children.

Now stop crying over my thread & the reputation I give you & go do something more productive kid...

I wasn't bitching about rep, btw. I was warning nightmare that you're sensitive. You fail to see the difference.

And by productive you mean write a convoluted list on why I think an actor is better than another actor, no thanks. The mark isn't that strong in me.

Its cool Spider. The last green I gave you more than erases his.

Given his penchant for useless tirades he may be a distant cousin of our favorite prisoner. At very least they would make interesting cell mates. Oh how the potential comedy writes itself with that scenario.

Oh lawd. Nah I don't care about the rep stuff, it's just the oversensitive bullshit rants he has gotten into on Youtube between Youtubers and himself that made me quit subscribing to him and TheWrestlingGurus.

Seriously, nobody likes that shit. Nobody cares that much for any wrestler except in terms of homoeroticism.

Oh lawd. Nah I don't care about the rep stuff, it's just the oversensitive bullshit rants he has gotten into on Youtube between Youtubers and himself that made me quit subscribing to him and TheWrestlingGurus.

Seriously, nobody likes that shit. Nobody cares that much for any wrestler except in terms of homoeroticism.

(takes down his Randy Savage workout poster)

Yeah, umm you are uh, right & stuff....

(takes down his Randy Savage workout poster)

Yeah, umm you are uh, right & stuff....

Having a poster and idolizing a wrestler is one thing. Youtubing and arguing senselessly with fellow Youtubers about the relevance of the Macho Man is another...You should be in the clear.

Unless you make vids of Savage for the sole purpose of leading people on.:suspic: Ohh Yeaah.

Like staging a shoot between kids reviewing wrestling shows, right?

No, it's not.

Even if you three were playing make believe, they provided a better argument on why Nash sucks than you did on how good he is.

lil bitch Kid, is that you??

So you posted 50 Reasons Why Nash Is Better Than Punk and you expected everyone to agree with you?

That is what we call a mark, children.

I wasn't bitching about rep, btw. I was warning nightmare that you're sensitive. You fail to see the difference.

And by productive you mean write a convoluted list on why I think an actor is better than another actor, no thanks. The mark isn't that strong in me.

I didn't get your first statement until I saw the comment you left in the reputation you give me. LMAO! No I did not stage a shoot with those guys...I'd been taking little digs at them for a while & the guy snapped. You still don't get why I called you a mark...

It is an ambiguous term.

If I recall they said Kevin Nash was responsible for Chris Benoit's death. Are you obsessed with those guys are something? I'm tired of you talking about them.

No.

No. I intended to get the reaction I did...you still have not figured it out when I spelled it out before.

You were warning your cyber friend? LMAO!

Anyway conversing with you is boring me now. I'm sure you will respond because you have nothing better to do.

Like I said to another user on this thread:

"Can you not handle the truth? It's a thread with intelligent, knowledgeable & factual points mixed in with a bit of humour. I don't see you refuting the serious points...most likely because you can't."

Are you butthurt because in blocked you on YouTube are something? you seem to have took this thread a little bit too seriously...

No I did not stage a shoot with those guys...

Some of you have been worked into a shoot!

He shares LBK's obsession with lying it seems.

I'd been taking little digs at them for a while & the guy snapped. You still don't get why I called you a mark...

You both snapped and lost viewers for it. Nash is good, but he's not great. Learn to live with it.

It is an ambiguous term.

Again, no it's not. Show me how it is.

If I recall they said Kevin Nash was responsible for Chris Benoit's death. Are you obsessed with those guys are something? I'm tired of you talking about them.

Pointing out that you both suck is not obsessing. I'm tired of you talking about Nash, who we all know was responsible for the Benoit deaths.

You share basic qualities.

No. I intended to get the reaction I did...you still have not figured it out when I spelled it out before.

No, we all know your attempt at trolling was a bad one and you should feel bad.

You were warning your cyber friend? LMAO!

Better a cyber friend then those mean cyber bullies like the Gurus, right?

Anyway conversing with you is boring me now. I'm sure you will respond because you have nothing better to do.

:lmao: You started a thread and expect the people that disagree with you not to reply to you now? Have some backbone, man.

Like I said to another user on this thread:

"Can you not handle the truth? It's a thread with intelligent, knowledgeable & factual points mixed in with a bit of humour. I don't see you refuting the serious points...most likely because you can't."

Except most of the things on your list are easily refuted. Again, Nash is good, but he's not great. You can cope with that, can't you?

Are you butthurt because in blocked you on YouTube are something? you seem to have took this thread a little bit too seriously...

Says the guy that got mad when people mention Nash tearing his quad and getting owned by a couple of whiny Youtubers.

Unless you make vids of Savage for the sole purpose of leading people on.:suspic: Ohh Yeaah.

Well it certainly is not like I dance around with a Macho Man wrestling buddy while listening to Peter Cetera or anything. Anyone with video evidence is a liar & will be hearing from my attorney.

I do find it funny that the sarcastic way you stated the rep thing was lost on him like you were actually warning me of danger. Too bad we cant all be part of the Super Fantastic Kevin Nash Youtube Fanclub & Snow Cone Stand. I wonder if they have personalized buttons or just I.D. cards?

He shares LBK's obsession with lying it seems.

You both snapped and lost viewers for it. Nash is good, but he's not great. Learn to live with it.

Again, no it's not. Show me how it is.

Pointing out that you both suck is not obsessing. I'm tired of you talking about Nash, who we all know was responsible for the Benoit deaths.

You share basic qualities.

No, we all know your attempt at trolling was a bad one and you should feel bad.

Better a cyber friend then those mean cyber bullies like the Gurus, right?

:lmao: You started a thread and expect the people that disagree with you not to reply to you now? Have some backbone, man.

Except most of the things on your list are easily refuted. Again, Nash is good, but he's not great. You can cope with that, can't you?

This is my final response to you.

I lost viewers? I didn't. http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/nWoWolfpackTV2013

Many people have disagreed & you're the only guy I've directly responded to genius. You obviously know me from YouTube & you seem personally offended by something that I did on there & I couldn't care less if I did do something to annoy you but the fact remains you have failed have counter argued the intelligent points I made & instead choose to make irrelevant comments linking me with some randoms on YouTube.

I can't believe I'm arguing with a stranger over the internet based on the fallout of comment I made 6 months that took me 1 minute to make. Unbelievable.

Go on you can have the last word & get your cyber friend to boost your internet ego while you're at it.

Go on you can have the last word & get your cyber friend to boost your internet ego while you're at it.

That's Mister cyber friend to you, my good sir.

Would you be interested in visiting the Bill Goldberg Bible Study & Corn Dog Kiosk? They meet every other Tuesday & I recently convinced them to start offering pickle spears... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back