• Pokemon Stadium

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fizzy

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Dragon_Quest_VIII_Journey_of_the_Cursed_King.jpeg

Pokemonstadiumbox.jpg

Seriously, if you voted Pokemon Stadium, what the fuck are you thinking? Even if you never played Dragonquest, and you only played Stadium, you must remember how garbage that game was? It was universially received poorly, and it's probably one of the worst Pokemon games ever, if not the worst, and I'm including Pokemon Snap in that list.

If you voted Stadium, I want to hear this reasoning. There's like five or six absolutely terrible games in this tournament and they're receiving votes, it boggles my mind.

Dragon Quest is one of my favorite RPG's of all time. Pokemon Stadium is quite possibly the worst "Pokemon" game of all time. I wonder which I should vote for... Seriously, it shouldn't be 4-2 right now. Dragon Quest should run far, far away with the voting. Stadium was alright at best. I don't think there was one thing I enjoyed about that game, yet it should advance over Dragon Quest? Everything about Dragon Quest is better than Pokemon Stadium.

Dragon Quest VIII was one of the best RPG's of the last generation. Pokemon Stadium was pretty lackluster with it's only redeeming quality was the novelty of battling pokemon in 3D; which was only cool when I was a kid. The cursed king shall continue his tournament journey.

Pokemon Stadium was incredibly frustrating with an AI that was unfair and downright evil at times. Even though the jovelty of seeing my Pokemon from the game boy games on the larger screen was cool, it did not make up for how unfair the game's AI often was. The only bright spot was the mini games which were fun especially the sushi one with Lickitung. Dragon Quest 8 on the other hand had little to no frustrations and was one of the better RPG's I have played. DQ8 has my support over Pokemon Stadium because not only was it a very solid gane but also it had no issues of frustration that prevented my enjoyment of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back