• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 Years in the making

Taker Sucks

Occasional Pre-Show
[YOUTUBE]66QcIlblI1U[/YOUTUBE]

You know what I was gonna come in here do my Deadman Gimmick bring back my infamous "DEADMANSNUMBA1FAN" fame ,but no... Fuck that.

Contrary to this Awesome Cash Song.... DEADMAN is dead... and he is stuck in the grave I put him in..... I am gonna go back to the awesome posting Deadman did when he was in Non-Spam and WZ was filled with intelligent discussion. I am slowly but surely getting back to typing regular post and not short vague ones. I really just want to say its a new day in the "Deadman" era....

So Tdigs, Jane, KB, Lee, 48.7, Justin, IC, Norcal, Becca, TM, and the rest of the people I interacted with on a daily basis I am back and am here to stay! :D

So for now on just call me "Jay"

I think I remember you. All those efeds and "Book This"'s (there is no good way to make that plural) started by you and Deadman, if I remember correctly.

:lmao: I heard about Deadman. So what, if he get's away with making an alt in the first 5 minutes, doesn't get caught by the bot or any mods, and then stays logged off for over 6 months, it's legal?

Huh...someone should tell Jenks that.

Doc did I just push you into a power of 22? Because I coulda sworn after I repped you, something changed.

Untitled-1.jpg

Who made this for me??? I honestly forgot..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back