1990's Bracket; Round 2, Match 7- 7) The Silence of the Lambs vs. 10) Jurassic Park

Which is the better movie?

• The Silence of the Lambs

• Jurassic Park

Results are only viewable after voting.

Papa Shango

Frontman of the WZ Band!!
The Wrestlezone Movie Tournament, 1990's Bracket;
Round 2, Match 7

The Silence of the Lambs
silenceofthelambs.jpg

vs.

Jurassic Park

Jurassic_Park_1.jpg

Jodie Foster sure does look like a Dinosaur. I pick Jurassic Park here. It is an easy choice. Silence of the Lambs is a great film, but Jurassic Park is so much better. Incredible animatronics, powered tihs movie to be one of the biggest blockbusters of all time. It is one of my favorite movies as a kid, and with LOTR:FOTR, one of the movies I have watched over 100 times. Everytime it is on TV on one of the big stations, they pimp it out, and there is a reason, it gets huge ratings, 15 years later after it came out. It is an incredible film, and deserves to move on.

I'm going with Silence of the lambs here. While I thought Jurassic Park was a good movie I found Silence of the Lambs to be not only a great thriller but also very dramatic and well acted. Jodie Foster actually was very enjoyable and It's her best role ever. Also Anthony Hopkins was amazing as Hanniabal and was creepy as hell. The storyline is exciting and it relies more on it's acting and script than special effects. I just enjoyed Silence of the Lambs more than Jurassic Park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back