14 Year Old Girl Posts Nude Pics on MySpace

I'm surprised you like him,to be honest, he gets a lot of hate. I think he's an interesting competitor for sure. I'm kind of amazed that dogshit like Chavo gets on TV every week, and R-Truth who is over to the maximum of a midcard potential is lucky to be on every other week.

Yea it's bullshit. But what are you gonna do? Too many great Midcarders are underused even though they are incredibly over... They still try to push guys like Mike Knox, Mark Henry, Kane and Chavo but choose NOT to push people like Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, Mr. Kennedy, Christian, to name a few, and others, all of whom have potential to be solid upper-midcarders. It's the ******ed and lazy creative team members. They suck too bad to be in Hollywood but are cheap enough for WWE to hire and save money on. They are also made up of concussion cursed former wrestling nobodys and former actors who use to star in scooby doo movies

Why wouldnt I like him?? He sells like hell. He is at least interesting to watch.

I hate that after all that building up to what seemed like a serious competitor, they had him come out dancing acting like an idiot, and taking away any bit of seriousness his character could have

Why wouldnt I like him?? He sells like hell. He is at least interesting to watch.

I hate that after all that building up to what seemed like a serious competitor, they had him come out dancing acting like an idiot, and taking away any bit of seriousness his character could have

Yeah, he found his redemption by teaming with Kung Fu Naki.

I have to see a senior freshman thing in robotics. I get so skeeved out. The girl gets driven around and expensive things, so she ignores its creepyness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back