14 Year Old Girl Posts Nude Pics on MySpace

We're just saying we wouldn't do a 14 year old girl because we don't want you to have evidence in a court case... Oh shit does that count?:schild13:

I wouldnt do one because half of them look like they havent hit puberty yet.

I forgot everyone around here was so "mature" about "making love" :rolleyes:

Hey if you wanna fuck a 14 year old when your 17 go head I ain't stoppin you. I'm saying I wouldn't because shes most likely a major ****. Unless you dated her or were her like bestfriend and knew she wasn't, but if not then shes probably a ****.

Hey if you wanna fuck a 14 year old when your 17 go head I ain't stoppin you. I'm saying I wouldn't because shes most likely a major ****. Unless you dated her or were her like bestfriend and knew she wasn't, but if not then shes probably a ****.

98% of people could give a flying rats ass if the girl they are banging is a **** or not.

I cant wait til FTS and Gunnz get here...they will help set this straight...

What about Miley Cyrus? You honestly wouldn't fuck Miley Cyrus?!?

I forgot everyone around here was so "mature" about "making love" :rolleyes:

I wasn't, I see where your coming from, but in Britain only people under 16 are underage and until I was in the top year "senior" I believe you called it, I always pined for older girls. Probably more thinking that I was mature, than actually being mature.

On a side note, I find the term "making love" quite repulsive. I don't know why, but even "good hard *******" sounds more appealing.

On a side note, I find the term "making love" quite repulsive. I don't know why, but even "good hard *******" sounds more appealing.

making love is a really creepy term. I just bring it out when people start acting all holier than thou when we see "which diva wud u totally fuk" threads 5 times a week.

So you're telling me that if Miley Cyrus was lying naked in your bed, begging you to bang her silly, you would politely ask her to leave?

making love is a really creepy term. I just bring it out when people start acting all holier than thou when we see "which diva wud u totally fuk" threads 5 times a week.

Make Love just sounds awful.

I spotted that there was another one in the archives, it is literally the most overplayed thing in the world. Is anyone that arsed if the other posters would sleep with Michelle McCool? Shock horror, peolpe find women who are employed to be attractive attractive.

Make Love just sounds awful.

I spotted that there was another one in the archives, it is literally the most overplayed thing in the world. Is anyone that arsed if the other posters would sleep with Michelle McCool? Shock horror, peolpe find women who are employed to be attractive attractive.

I mean really. I dont think there is going to be a whole lot of variance between everyones lists.

I dont think anyone would be kicking any of those girls out if they wanted some dick....

I mean really. I dont think there is going to be a whole lot of variance between everyones lists.

I dont think anyone would be kicking any of those girls out if they wanted some dick....

I would. Obviously. I'm well pious me. Fuck off Maria, go and see Deadman for all I care, because I'm not interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back