• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

14 Year Old Girl Posts Nude Pics on MySpace

We're both underaged I guess that means we're set
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages... Eternal Dragon is going to get ready to :suckit:

:boobies:, please?

Aren't you like 21 dude? lol

It says Trenton in the article I read about her. It had to be CENTRAL New Jersey too?

Flames Out
Dragon

Yeah, I said in my post though, I think Kane and Henry are only there in their capacity as the strongest men in WWE to do a cool spot.

Kane I could see. I wouldnt trust Mark henry to safely do a spot on a cabbage patch doll, let alone a human being.

They coudlve done without Finlay as well.

Yeah Finlay is unecessary. If Mark Henry doen't do anything cool, I'll riot, in my small flat several thousand miles away, but a riot nontheless. I still think that there's a few potentials that didn't come out as lumberjacks who could be in an ECW open invitational or something, so there's hope yet for R-Truth and Kenders.

Kendrick I can see, becuase he has no momentum.

But shit, Truth is pretty fuckin over.

Maybe they throw together a random tag match, Kendrick and Zeke vs Truth...and er, someone...

they shouldve just thrown them in there, and made it a ten man MITB. as if it wouldve made it much more of a clusterfuck peice of shit than it will be anyway

they shouldve just thrown them in there, and made it a ten man MITB. as if it wouldve made it much more of a clusterfuck peice of shit than it will be anyway

Yea I can't fucking believe Truth is going to miss out wrestling at mania...
All because he wanted to be nice to Kenny and let Kenny get in some offense in their match. He will be forever stuck in the mid-card because of that racist Freebird Michael Hayes. Unless he pulls dick, that is...

I don't know. R-Truth may not be liked around these parts, but on the Tastycles' girlfriendometer he is second behind Cena, so the casual fans are lapping him up there.

I'm surprised you like him,to be honest, he gets a lot of hate. I think he's an interesting competitor for sure. I'm kind of amazed that dogshit like Chavo gets on TV every week, and R-Truth who is over to the maximum of a midcard potential is lucky to be on every other week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back