07-21-14 Raw - Bring the pain

And people think its a big deal Wyatt lost. If Cena were saying this stuff people would complain he buried his loss and "didn't acknowledge his opponents greatness," or some stupid bullshit like that.

Shitty rap acts hogging air time.

Have some respect dude. Didn't you know "there's only one Flo and only one Rida?"

Seriously though the best thing this guy did was get called Florida by Heath Slater and then they ruined it by Slater getting beaten up.

Another poster last night brought up that ADR never went over the top rope and I double checked and he was right.

So yeah technically ADR never got eliminated but WWE probably won't mention it.

Couldn't they have just brought Tyler Breeze up for the Miz role? I know Breeze is a model or whatever but it's the same idea as Miz's not wanting to be hit in the face.

I know Miz will be promoting his movie he did and they need him to do that but does he need the whole "don't hit my face thing"?

I know Miz will be promoting his movie he did and they need him to do that but does he need the whole "don't hit my face thing"?

And we just had this with Cody Rhodes a couple years ago when he harped on about not being hit in the face w/ the end result being him taking a 619 to the face and then wearing a plastic mask for a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back