WZCW SuperShow 5: Blackjack Theron VS Logan McAllister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
Blackjack Theron VS Logan McAllister

Both men have a focus, to win gold. Logan McAllister takes on Noah Ryder at KC whilst Blackjack Theron has Titus Avison. This is the perfect opportunity for both men to prove they have something up their sleeves.

Deadline is January 2nd, 11:59 PM CST

December 30th
Boston,MA
Bell in Hand Bar

Logan McAllister is seen sitting at the bar, hair a mess, sporting a Red Sox hoodie and jeans with a glass of what appears to be whiskey in front of him. He looks beaten. Not in a physical sense, as there are no marks on his body, no lingering after effects from his brawl with Abel, or his recent embarrassing performance versus Keaton. Logan looked drained emotionally, and he had became somewhat of a regular at the bar in between WZCW shows.

Logan picked up his glass, downed the drink and motioned to the bartender to pass him another, and after filling the glass he hands it to Logan who downs it immediately.

Bartender: Rough time of it lately McAllistah? You've been in here alot recently, evah since you lost that championship to that Rydah guy.

Logan looks up at the man, sighing heavily before running his hands through his greasy hair, signaling for another drink before speaking.

Logan: Mickey, I'm at a loss man. At the lottahry I won my first championship. Yet not more than moments latah, I was a formah Elite Openweight Champion. I let my boy down Mickey.

Mickey: Get it togethah Logan. You didn't let him down, he'll always be able to tell his friends his dad is a champion. Plus you had a hell of a showing in the Lottahry itself, got to be #200 to pahticapate, and don't WZCW give the formah champ a rematch? Don't drown your sorrows here and screw that up. Go home Logan, I'm done serving you. Go to your fiancee and kid and focus on your next match. You're from Boston Logan, don't get all pussy New York on us.

Logan just looks at Mickey, before taking his last drink and slowly standing up. He tosses a few twenties on the bar and turns and walks out without a word, heading home, which thankfully for Logan is only a couple blocks away. Logan walks up the steps, fumbling in his pockets for his keys and quietly unlocking the door, and stepping in. As soon as the door is shut and locked, Logan turns around and is met by a furious looking Brittany.

Brittany: What the hell Logan? I'm so sick of you coming home all late, drunk and stumbling. Stop pouting and focus! Fuck babe, you are blowing it right now. I read online that there are rumors of WZCW pulling you from the Kingdom Come match vs Rydah if you look, and I'm quoting the article here, "like a catatonic zombie going through the motions". Kingdom Come Logan. You really wanna fuck this up cause you can't handle a loss? Right before our wedding? We need that Kingdom Come check or we can't afford everything we've planned. What happened to the Logan I fell in love with, the one focused and hungry no mattah the circumstances? You didn't let your family down with that loss at the Lottahry Logan, you've been letting us down with your actions ever since the loss. Come back Logan. Go get some sleep, and let's focus on showing why you became champion in the first place. Because you're Logan fucking McAllistah and the fans know it. The kids WANT you as champion. If you miss Kingdom Come, you let down Hayden and every kid that sees you and thinks how lucky Hayden is that his dad is THE Logan McAllistah.

Brittany turns, tears falling down her cheeks and she walks down the hall into the bedroom shutting the door hard behind her. Logan plops on the couch and within moments is asleep.

January 2nd
Orlando,FL

Logan: WZCW fans, I'm recording this today to apologize to any of you that I have let down with my actions and performances since the Lethal Lottery. It's not that championship that made me a champion. It was the respect and cheers of you fans, the ones that have rooted for me since I debuted, and cheered when I was successful, and stood by me when I failed. Well I'm telling you all that the Logan you all love is back! I'm gonna face a very tough opponent in Blackjack Theron, but i can think of no bettah person to truly test me before I move on to Kingdom Come and take back my title! I don't want it cuz I need it, I want it because it's mine. Regahdless of what Noah Rydah thinks, he's only a placeholder until I take it from him. Theron, with all due respect, I intend to be victorious in our match when we meet. Pray you roll your precious "Natural 20"

The Legend Of Theron
Winter Solstice Adventures

55fbm1.jpg

9 days after Meltdown 136....

Scene opens up to a view of a Christmas tree at the home of Tiffany Wyatt's mother in San Antonio, Texas. Theron is having a Winter Solstice gift exchange and potluck party with his friends tonight. It is Christmas Eve and the time is 20:48, or 8:48 PM if you're not using the 24 hour clock. The Christmas Tree is completely decorated with numerous ornaments as well as lights that blink every few seconds in colors that include red, blue, yellow, green, purple, orange, and white. Under the tree are half a dozen boxes wrapped in colorful paper, assumed to be Christmas presents. There is a water bowl on the floor next to the tree also along the wall. An energetic Papillon dog runs over to the waterbowl and begins drinking some of the water for a few seconds. The dog, named Galahad, is the pet of Tiffany Wyatt's mother. A pair of hands picks him up and he is taken over to a couch by the person who picked him up. The person sits down and the dog is on their lap. Angle zooms out to show that it was Tiffany Wyatt. She pets the dog as the angle zooms out further to reveal that sitting to her left is Theron's roommate Ian. To Tiffany's right is her roommate Kelly, a Swedish brunette who is around Tiffany's age. Tiffany continues petting Galahad as Kelly watches. Ian drinks from his bottle of water.

Tiffany: Did everybody draw a number? We are starting once Shawn gets here.

Ian: Shouldn't Shawn have drawn first instead of last?

Tiffany: He did draw first. I let him draw before he left to get himself something to eat. No one else had arrived yet.

Tiffany's thoughts are momentarily heard.

Tiffany: ((((This White Elephant gift exchange tonight at my mother's house will be the first time that the six of us have all been together as a group of friends ever since Shawn stopped bringing us all on "quests" after Gold Rush last spring, to focus more on his WZCW career. I have not had many opportunities to hang out with Kelly since then because I have been working with Shawn at WZCW. I wish I could be a better roommate to her, but she spends most of her time studying for her college classes anyway.))))

Kelly looks at Tiffany and at Gallahad then speaks to Tiffany, in broken English.

Kelly: Can I pet puppy?

Tiffany: Sure. Be careful though, Kelly. My mom said he does not like strangers.

Kelly: What is "strangers"?

Tiffany: Strangers.... That just means people he has not met before.

Kelly: Ah, sorry. Still learning.

Tiffany: Go on, Galahad! Be a good boy and go say hi to Aunt Kelly!

The dog responds and walks over to Kelly to let her pet him. It does not take long for the dog to begin playing with her. Tiffany's thoughts are heard for another moment.

Tiffany: ((((Just like her Dungeons & Dragons character, Kelly has always been good with animals. You might remember her better as Kellia, the Elven Summoner from Theron's Merry Band Of Misfits. When Shawn would speak Elven with her, they were actually speaking Swedish. Shawn sees the Swedish language as Elven. Now that Shawn is Blackjack, I have no idea what he would see Kelly as though. Kelly did not play the tabletop Zelda game so anything could happen.))))

Kelly takes one of the dog's squeak toys, a little penguin, and squeaks it. She throws it into the other room and the dog chases it. Galahad is seen running into the other room and the camera angle follows him. The toy had landed on the carpet over by the front door. The dog grabs the toy and holds onto it with his mouth, the front door opens. In walks Blackjack Theron. He is carrying two carry-out boxes from a local pizza place. One is labeled "Cheese" and the other "Spicy Pepperoni". Galahad runs up to Theron, wagging his tail. He stands up on his hind legs and puts his front paws on Theron's leg in an attempt for attention.

Theron: Hi, puppy! Can't have any of the pizza though. This is for us Hylians only.

The top contender for the Eurasian Championship carries the pizza boxes into the kitchen. He sets it down next to the rest of the food on the kitchen counter for the potluck planned for the evening. Ham, a salad, a cake, gingerbread, and other foods are present. None of which Theron likes other than the pizza he brought. He's pickier than the average person with his meals. You know, the kind of person who always brings a large portion of something they do like to events that feature a potluck. Tiffany's Mother, who was already in the kitchen, sees Theron. She goes over to look at what he brought for the dinner.

Tiffany's Mother: Oh, pizza again huh? Some things never change.... Don't let the dog have any of that. He's been extra sneaky around food lately, even for his standards.

Theron: Course not, Mrs Heart. I already told him he can't have any.

Tiffany's Mother: Alright well I'm gonna go watch some tv down in the den. Your friends are in the living room. Y'all have fun.

She exits the kitchen through a door leaving downstairs. Galahad is seen sitting on the floor by Theron, begging for a slice of the pizza. Theron takes a slice of his pepperoni garlic jalapeno pizza and eats the slice, leaving only the crust. He looks at the dog who is staring intently at the pizza crust Theron is holding.

Theron: It's a secret to everyone, little buddy.

He throws the crust down to Galahad who eats it excitedly. Theron's girlfriend walks into the kitchen. They hug.

Tiffany: There you are. Everyone's here. You did remember to bring your gift too for the White Elephant gift game, right?

Theron: Yep. I spent a red rupee on it, no more and no less. A reunion for the Merry Band Of Misfits has been in order for a long time and there aren't many better ways I can think of than a Farore Gift Exchange during Winter Solstice. Din, the Oracle of Seasons, must be in a really great mood because she blessed us with great comfortable weather tonight.

A former roommate of Theron's, Jason, pokes his head into the kitchen.

Jason: Hey, are we gonna start or what?

Theron: In a moment, Spade.

Jason goes back into the living room.

Tiffany: Spade? Why did you call Sheshmish "Spade"?

Theron: Who's Sheshmish? You're starting to act a little weird again, Kirilah Heart. This is just like that day when you kept insisting that Diamond was some time traveling Healer named "Kaleesta". Spade's always been Spade. Anyway, are Diamond, Club, and Joker here too?

We hear Tiffany sorting out her thoughts before she actually responds.

Tiffany: ((((I really need to update my Theronism's. So that means Jason who formerly was Sheshmish the Orc Swashbuckler is now "Spade", and I already knew that Ian who was Kaleesta the Healer is "Diamond".... Then who could "Club" and "Joker" be? He must mean Kelly and Austin....))))

She clears her throat and then answers him.

Tiffany: Yes. Sorry. I have just been busy working on trying to get the match gimmick you wanted against Tidiarthan approved for Empire Rally, and I am tired. The Misfits all arrived after you went to get the pizzas.

Suddenly, Jason can be heard shouting from the other room. It is so loud that Theron and Tiffany hear, despite Jason not even being present onscreen.

Jason: ENGLISH!!!! DO YOU SPEAK IT!?

Theron and Tiffany both look in the direction of the living room.

Theron: He does know that Club only speaks Elven, doesn't he?

Tiffany: Excuse me. I will go make sure he is nice to, umm.... Club.

She exits the room. Theron goes over to his pizza and eats another slice. He moves over to the sink to grab a paper towel to wipe the sauce from the pizza off his hands. When finished, he turns around and sees an uninvited guest at the entryway of the kitchen. Mister Platinum the Shadowcaster has entered. The mysterious wizard and Theron make eye contact.

Platinum: Well well, mister Hero. Well done if I don't say so myself. Tried to get out of our deal, did you?

Theron: What? Can't you just talk normally for once?

Platinum: We had a deal, dearie. One that may or may not have hinged on the results of a certain match.

Theron: Yeah. I remember. Now we're going to make a different deal.

Platinum: Oh? Hee hee! What kind of deal are you suggesting?

Theron: You're going to give me that artifact you kept talking about when we last met, and then in exchange for that, I'll allow you the chance to leave this house in one piece. I'm not about to let you ruin my Winter Solstice.

The wizard cackles at Theron's suggestion.

Platinum: You truly think you can handle the artifact, young hero? You know what it is I am going to ask of you to do. You also know what you desire yourself, Tidarthian's Global Championship. The key to achieving both my goal and yours is one and the same.

The Natural 21 approaches the wizard, who is still in the entryway.

Theron: Give me the artifact.

Platinum: Are you prepared for what that might entail?

Theron: Why wouldn't I be?

The wizard cackles again, harder than before.

Theron: What's so funny?

Platinum: What if the one you love did not agree with it?

Theron: Kirilah Heart supports me in any decision I make. Our love is stronger than anything.

Platinum: Her conversation going on with Diamond right now says otherwise. Do you hear them?

Raising an eyebrow in confusion, Theron quietly goes into the hallway with Platinum following him from behind. He sees Tiffany and Ian speaking in a corner by the front door away from the others.

Platinum: Listen. Shhhh!

They both lean up against the wall so neither Tiffany nor Ian can see.

Ian: It's on the character sheet, Tiffany. That's going to happen whether you like it or not. Shawn is Blackjack now. He is NOT Lawful Good anymore, he hasn't been since we triggered Blackjack in him.

Tiffany: He is still good though. He would never do this.

Ian: Remember what Shawn did to Titus at the Lethal Lottery? That was only a small sample of what Blackjack can do. Lawful Good and Chaotic Good are two completely different alignments. So long as Shawn thinks what he is doing is for the greater good for all involved, he'll do it. What I warned you about on page two of that character sheet will happen too. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.

They both look at the character sheet, its details cannot be seen due to how far away they are from Theron.

Tiffany: I cannot let Shawn do that. It would surely help him defeat Titus Avison, but is it really worth that? How can I stop Shawn from doing this? What if they approve the match gimmick I pitched?

Ian: Tiffany, that match gimmick you described would only accelerate the process. Once that match starts at Kingdom Come 8, there is no going back. Only Shawn himself would be able to control it. There is nothing you can do. It will happen, within the next month.... Just know that it is coming.

Tiffany: Am I safe if he does this?

Ian: You are.... but none of his opponents would be. If he starts doing this before his next match with that Logan guy, then Logan has no chance.

Tiffany: Ian.... Help me, please. Maybe we can both talk him out of it.

Ian: He has to make that decision himself and he won't listen to me on something like that. You're on your own on this one. Titus is the one I'd feel bad for in all honesty. And Logan, too.

Ian leaves and Tiffany sits down on the couch, still looking at the character sheet. The spiky haired hero walks back into the kitchen. Platinum follows him from behind.

Platinum: See? Pick your poison, hero. Either you disappoint your loved one, or you go into your match with Tidarthian unprepared.

Theron: She'll understand. I'm willing to go there if that is what it takes.

Platinum: Tell you what, dearie.... I will return at the stroke of midnight on Nayru's Eve next week. The very second that 2017 begins. You tell me at that time what you're going to do. Until then....!

He turns to face Platinum.

Theron: Get out.

Platinum exits from the kitchen into the hall. Kelly enters the kitchen from its other entrance. She speaks to him in Swedish with a subtitle at the bottom.

Kelly: Kom nu. Vi ska öppna presenterna snart.
[Come. We will open the presents soon.]

Theron turns around to face her, responding back in Swedish but without the proper accents.

Theron: Jag kommer om en stund.... Ni kan borja. Jag oppnar mina sist.
[I'll be there in a minute. You can all start. I'll open mine last.]

She nods her head at him and exits the kitchen. Theron sighs as the screen fades out to black.

====

One week later....

Scene fades back in to Theron on the porch of his apartment. He looks at his iPhone and the time reads 23:30.

Theron: Only 30 minutes to go before Nayru's Eve and the year 2017 starts.

Then it dawns on him. This was the night that Mr Platinum had said he would return. He checks his messages, nothing from Platinum. The only messages he has gotten today are an invitation to a party from Mark Keaton and a couple of messages from Tiffany. The messages, with contact names saved under their Theronized names, can be seen as he scrolls.

12/31/2016, 4:30 PM

Theron! Today is your lucky day. You're invited to join none other than the Remarkable one for the most rocking New Year's Eve party ever. Music, girls, you name it, dude! We'll hang ten and celebrate in style, the way only the best WZCW Tag Team Champion can! Let me know if you want in. You do want in, but let me know anyway.

~ Not Bad Wallace Lancaster

12/31/2016, 9:01 PM

Do you want to spend Nayru's Eve together? I know you wanted a little time to yourself to think over the big decision you were talking about, but I have not heard from you since last week at Mom's house. I miss you. Text me back and let me know you are doing alright.

~ Kirilah Heart

12/31/2016, 10:25 PM

Did you go to Not Bad Wallace Lancaster's party? He invited me too but I said no. If you do not want to spend tonight together I will understand. Just worried about you and want to know where you are, is all.

~ Kirilah Heart

Theron: The final day of the year.... A time to spend with families and those you love.... A time to reflect back on the past year and look at what lies ahead in the new year.

He puts his phone away and sees that Mr Platinum has shown up a few minutes early.

Platinum: I brought the artifact. It is inside this box. Have you made your decision, dearie?

Theron: Yes. I'll do it.

The wizard takes out a metal box and opens it, but its contents cannot be seen. Theron looks inside.

Theron: Of course. I don't know how you got this, but I know exactly what it is.

Platinum closes the box and puts it down on an outdoor table next to Theron.

Platinum: With this, you can defeat Tidarthian. Care to test it out on Lokarion?

Theron: No. I don't need the artifact in order to prove that I am, as Lokarion would say, a "bettah gladiatah" than he is. I respect Lokarion too much to use it this week. Let's save it for Tidarthian at Empire Rally 8.

A few seconds pass. Loud cheers can be heard from a neighbor's apartment.

Platinum: Well then, I better depart. I shall leave the artifact with you since you know what you must do. Farewell. Hee hee!

Platinum jumps off the porch to the ground and runs off into the night. Theron looks out at the sky. Neighbors are heard counting down the new year. "5! 4! 3! 2! 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!", as fireworks go off in the distance to celebrate the new year.

Theron: Here's to a new year in 2017, and to all that it will hold.

He looks at the metal box.

Theron: I hope I've made the right decision.... Kirilah will understand, I'm sure of it....

Fade to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back