WZCW SuperShow 5: Eve Taylor VS Noah Ryder VS Tyrone Blades (Non Title)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
Eve Taylor VS Noah Ryder VS Tyrone Blades

A match worthy of any WZCW show. Tyrone Blade is showing the world what he can do with The Hollow Ones. Eve Taylor is wanting to prove herself again and Noah Ryder is your Elite Openweight champion. Whoever wins this, there's sure to be chaos.

Deadline is Monday, January 2nd, 11:59 PM CST

[YOUTUBE]7rVt2b80L-A[/YOUTUBE]

The following announcement, has not been paid for and is being broadcast illegally on WZCW.com

The scene opens to a white background with a black bulls eye spray painted in the middle. Mr. Jones and Phoenix are sitting while Tyrone is standing, pacing back and forth, tapping his bat on his shoulder.

Tyrone: I don't need to be in a number one contender's match. Did none of you see what I did to your precious champion? I destroyed him with one move. He knelt down to my superiority and I put him down like the dog he is. One move is all it took to fell him. I'm tired of these fucking games! And above all else you put me in a match with a vital ally to the Hollow Ones? We see what you are trying to do Banks. Turn us against one another and destroy whoever is left. This will not happen! I refuse to take part in this match. Garth and the Hollow Ones want the same thing for this company, and I know he will not allow himself to fall into the dog and pony show. He deserves his rematch, and I demand my own opportunity.

Mr. Jones: Hey yo Tyrone, why don't you just release what's in the envelope already and get it over with? We keep saying we're going to, but it's a damn shame these fuckin' morons wouldn't even understand what it's about anyway.

Phoenix: I agree with Jones. We've stalled long enough and our threats have become well...hollow.

Tyrone: That your attempt at being funny Phoenix?

Mr. Jones suddenly cracks up laughing as he slaps Phoenix on the back, catching him off guard as he almost slams face first into the table.

Phoenix: Take it fucking easy Jones.

Mr. Jones: Man you worried about a little slap on the back? How about the disrespect of you getting tossed in a battle royal?

Tyrone: Phoenix, y'all gotta step up and get it done. They are all beneath you and it's just one more act of bullshit towards us.

Phoenix: I'm doing my part. If it wasn't for me we wouldn't be spreading our message on their website.

Tyrone: Our message will be very clear if you'd get the Elite Title while I hold the World Title brother.

A slightly irritated look forms on Phoenix's face as he stares down Tyrone. Mr. Jones leans forward and places his hands against each of them as he shakes head.

Mr. Jones: Settle the fuck down you two. We just startin' this shit and already you're snapping at one another. Fact is we gotta hit them from multiple angles so this works well for us. Two titles and after we hit them with the blackmail Tyrone, we'll have everything we need to make our move.

Tyrone: Fine. At the Supershow we release the information. No more pussy footing around it. You hear that Banks. At the top of the show I reveal to the world what kind of man, or lack there of, you are. And once we have your undivided attention, I'll destroy the Elite Champion so my boy Phoenix here can clean the bones and claim his title. Eve Taylor, I promised a body bag in front of Stormrage's locker room, and I'm not one to break a fucking promise.

Mr. Jones: Ah man, can't y'all like just let me play white knight and come save her before she tries gettin' with that fat ass again?

Tyrone's eyes narrow as he slowly turns his head towards Jones with a look that could kill. He begins lowering his bat as Jones suddenly backs away.

Tyrone: Are you FUCKING kidding me right now Jones?

Mr. Jones: Look, a man has needs homie. And that booty is what I need.

Rage forms on Tyrone's face as he takes a step towards Jones when Phoenix suddenly grabs Jones and shoves him out of the way.

Phoenix: Not all of us are tapping the likes of Stacey Madison like you Tyrone.

Tyrone: We're seriously having this conversation right now?

Mr. Jones and Phoenix: Yes we are!

Tyrone looks between Jones and Phoenix, an incredulous look in his eyes. He sighs as he lowers his head for a brief moment, debating on the pros and cons of murdering his stablemates.

Tyrone: Alright fine Mr. Sexist and Mr. Dark and Mysterious, go get yourselves laid or some shit so you can quit fucking hating on your boy for what he's got.

Mr. Jones: Whatever Mr. Angsty Anti Authority. Though I do like your orders for the first time in forever. Come on Phoenix, let ya homie show ya the ropes at the club.

Jones and Phoenix walk out as Tyrone throws his hands up in disbelief. He turns towards the camera and points his bat at the camera.

Tyrone: Ryder and Taylor, you already know the name Tyrone Blades...well you do Taylor, but when Ryder calls me Burna just once, I put this bat through his skull. In fact Eve, I'll leave just enough for Black to enact his revenge on you. Yes, you'll make a fucking great peace offering. Garth and the Hollow Ones can turn our attention towards you Banks, and we will get what we want. After all....

Tyrone suddenly swings the bat and the camera cuts to black, but Tyrone's voice can be heard over the feed.

Tyrone: The world is mine.

With Love,

The Hollow Ones

[YOUTUBE]7rVt2b80L-A[/YOUTUBE]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacey: So they really said that to you?

Tyrone: Who the fuck cares, everyone's jealous of us baby.

The scene opens to inside a penthouse suite as Tyrone and Stacey sit in a large hot tub, Stacey on Tyrone's lap as they both hold champagne glasses.

Stacey: Well why wouldn't they be? I mean you have me, you hold all the money, you make all the decisions for the group. You've already made Phoenix damn near a mute, and Jones.....well Jones.

Tyrone quirks an eyebrow up at her as he takes a drink from his glass.

Tyrone: What about Jones?

Stacey: I don't even know why you have him around honestly. What does he do for the Hollow Ones exactly?

Tyrone: He's my Ace in the hole. He organizes the foot soldiers and handles the underground dealings we need. And when the time's right I'll let him wreck motherfuckers in WZCW. He's the muscle. And what are you trying to get at exactly woman?

Stacey: I think you need to learn from your enemy.

Tyrone: Excuse me?

Stacey: Banks hands out and delegates responsibility to the people sucking his teet like Bateman and Becky. Why not let Phoenix and Jones take the lead for awhile and see how they handle things?

Tyrone contemplates this for a moment as he rubs Stacey's leg absentmindedly, tapping his fingers up her thigh as a smirk forms on his face.

Tyrone: You're right, I have been hard on them.

Stacey: Let's not talk about being hard right now baby.

Tyrone: Oh we will soon. But no, I'll appease them and let them do what they want to do. If Jones wants to perv on some of the women in WZCW, then so be it.

Stacey: Er.....let's not let him do that.

Tyrone laughs as Stacey narrows her eyes at him as she shifts off his lap and submerges herself into the water before throwing her legs up on his.

Stacey: You find that funny?

Tyrone: Funny that you believed I'd actually let that happen.

Stacey: Yeah you'll find out how funny it is the next time he makes one of those snide remarks towards me again. You know me Tyrone, I can be....

Stacey suddenly presses her foot down on Tyrone's crown jewels as she stares right into his eyes as he winces slightly.

Stacey: Forceful in my own right.

Tyrone: Hey I'm alright with you being on top if that's what you want. Less work for me after all.

He grins widely as Stacey rolls her eyes in mock disgust.

Stacey: You sure you want that? What if I was into some kinky stuff?

Tyrone: Baby, I was once an occult madman as an act for these idiots, I have probably seen far worse than you can think up.

Stacey: I take that as a challenge then. Come on baby.

Stacey gets out of the water and grabs Tyrone by the hands. Tyrone chuckles as he follows her into the bed room.

Tyrone: Yes mistress.

Stacey looks back as an almost evil smile forms on her face.

Stacey: You have a safe word in mind?

Tyrone: A safe word?

The scene fades out as a sudden look of concerns forms on Tyrone's face as he tries to pull back. Various uh.....sounds begin to come from the bedroom. The scene skips ahead as Tyrone walks out of the bedroom, a look of shock on his face as he breathes heavily, looking like he got hit by a train. Stacey suddenly emerges behind him, a leather outfit on as she holds a riding crop in her hand.

Tyrone: No....no more.

Stacey: Did I make the great Tyrone Blades just tap out?

Tyrone: God dayum babe, I didn't know you had that in you.

Stacey: Oh that's just the beginner's course, wanna go for the advanced lessons?

Tyrone's eyes go wide as he looks around, brushing his hair back as he catches his breath. He looks up at Stacey who leans against the door way with a sultry look on her face.

Tyrone: You god damn right I do!

Tyrone suddenly springs up and rushes towards Stacey and lifts her up and into the bedroom as she giggles in surprise. As the...noises...begin again, the camera shifts just to the right, a sudden flash of light comes from the corner window outside before the scene fades out.

The last time Eve Taylor made this long trek, she didn't take the time to truly appreciate the wondrous view. Atop this tall mountain, you could see the surface of the Earth in all directions. Her eyes traversed the path she took to climb up here, tracing the journey like a slithering snake. Everything she passed invoked memories of her getting to the end clutching her tight chest, and wiping away the sweat dripping off her body; invoking memories of how difficult it was for her, on both a physical and emotional level. She remembered being so focused on getting to the top, she was blind to anything else, and she pushed herself to get here. When she made this climb before, she was the newly-crowned Elite X championship, fresh off her victory and had yet to even score one single title defense. Eve had sacrificed so much to get here, and she wasn't willing to let this feeling go so quickly.

Over a year later, Eve found herself standing in the exact same spot on the mountain, staring off into the distance. This time, she didn't not find it hard to breathe, nor had her body begin to sweat. It was rather easy to get here, and it felt like she had a place here at the top of the mountain. Whilst she did not have her Elite Openweight championship any more, and she had failed to deliver on the biggest promise she made, she found no difficulty finding her way here. In fact, she had the time to take a moment to turn around, and reflect, enjoying everything about the sight the mountain gave her. Eve wasn't afforded many moments in her life when she could take a step back from the world, and take a look at it, and the life she had lived; everything she had accomplished... but Eve couldn't shake this feeling as to why it was so easy to climb to the top.

How did she get here so easily? Why did Eve have little difficulty climbing to the top, despite losing the title that put her on the map, and gave her the only chance of being taken as a serious competitor? Why did she struggle then, and not now? Maybe that's why Eve was taking her time looking out into the distance, searching for an answer. Maybe that's why Eve looked at every step she took the last time, and looking for a memory or a moment that could clear it all up. She needed to find out, because it was a dawning of a new year, and Eve had put herself in a position that would either make or break her entire career. She issued an invitation to the best female competitor WZCW had seen, Celeste Crimson, to face her at Kingdom Come. It was less of a challenge to Celeste Crimson, but rather a challenge to herself to prove to everyone she still deserves to be in the conversation as one of the best in WZCW. If she couldn't get past Celeste Crimson, her dream opponent, and the person who inspired her to be the best, she had no business being a professional wrestler. Sure, her accomplishments in WZCW were not anything to be denied, but if she didn't have the ability to become the World champion, what's the point of being a wrestler? Why be in a profession when you can't be the best?

It was fitting that the first match of 2017 was against two of the best, both of whom had undergone their own personal transformation in recent months. Eve Taylor had to prepare for Tyrone Blades, arguably the greatest wrestler of all time... no, scratch that, the greatest wrestler of all time. Eve Taylor may have set the record for the longest Elite Openweight championship reign, and she had a very impressive 2016 with few losses, but nothing compared to the year long title reign Tyrone had achieved many years ago. The titles and accomplishments Eve accrued may give her the title as the best female competitor, but it paled in comparison against Tyrone. She had no competition against him, and even after Eve's career had finished, the best she could hope for is to be in the same conversation, or the same breath, as him. Despite all his major accomplishments occurring in another life for Tyrone, he was still a dangerous competitor, and Eve truly doubted herself against such a wrestler; however, he would prove to be an amazing opponent to test her abilities. If Eve could manage to survive the pain and suffering Tyrone was able to inflict, she had a chance at the onslaught a tough woman such as Celeste. Tyrone's new attitude had a sense of unpredictability about him, and at any point, any move or any strategy from any of his former lives could rear its head, and throw Eve into a tailspin... but, so too did her other opponent, Noah Ryder.

The man who always forgets threw a spanner in the brains of his opponents, as you never truly knew if he knew what he was doing, and what he was going to do next. How can you plan for an opponent who can't even remember his own, and goes on the fly? How Noah came in the position of her most prized possession - the Elite Openweight championship - still confused Eve. She guessed it was similar to how she became the longest reigning champion of that title. Nobody expected it, yet Eve made it happen. By divine intervention, or personal skill, she did it. Now, the title she once called a name was on his shoulder, signifying his importance and his skill as a wrestler. She couldn't take him lightly now, despite Eve tussling with Noah in the past, and coming up as the better on those nights. It could be different for this triple threat, especially with Tyrone in the mix. Going up against a man like Noah would give her great experience against Celeste, since she had been removed from the ring for so long, and the form Eve had studied of Celeste could change at any second. Eve worried that Celeste could have forgotten how to square off in the squared circle, and go on the fly; yet, if Eve could get through Noah Ryder's condition, she'd be ready to tackle Celeste adjusting her movements in the ring.

In saying all this, everything hinges on the response of Celeste Crimson to actually show up, and accept her challenge. There was a very real possibility that Celeste would deny the match, seeing as how she was retired from the ring. An even bigger possibility was for Celeste to not hear about this challenge, and to not show up, simply because she does not watch WZCW any more. She could've moved on, and she could be a dedicated house wife to Steven Holmes, and their family. Whilst Eve wouldn't blame for Celeste to not take, or to even know about, this challenge, where would that Eve for Kingdom Come? She had already declined a championship opportunity, involving herself in a match against Tyrone Blades and Garth Black, blasting Banks for even offering her that match as a reward for her skills. She took it as an insult, and she doubted Banks would re-open that opportunity. If Celeste did not accept, she would be on the sidelines. If Eve was on the sidelines, she would not be able to prove her worth as a competitor, and her contract would run out. If she wanted to prove her worth, she'd have to sign a new contract, and become a hypocrite in the process. If she kept her word on not signing, she would walk away as a big failure and the woman who tucker her tail between her legs. Eve could leave the civilised world forever, and forget everything it has, but she still couldn't let her reputation diminish like that. She had to at least try.

Should the worst case scenario happen, Eve Taylor looked at this upcoming Triple Threat match, the first match of 2017, of a new year, with a great 2016 behind her, as the most important match of her career. If she couldn't have the opportunity to face Celeste, she needed someway to prove herself. Taking down the man who is considered one of the best, and defeating the man who holds the title that made Eve Taylor great, would be an amazing way to remind everyone of just how dangerous she could be herself in the ring. She wasn't a pretty face anymore, and she certainly wasn't the arm candy of Mikey Stormrage, using him to get to the top. She was a wrestler, and she needed something to show the world she wasn't dead just yet, despite her promise to not re-sign with WZCW. She was still at the top of the mountain, hanging out with the Elite names of the industry. She wasn't ready to be knocked off, and she was going to stand firm. By herself. She needed to step into the face of Noah Ryder, and show him that he'll never be as great a champion as Eve Taylor, and that should Eve turn herself back towards the Elite Openweight division, she would be his biggest threat. She had no other choice than to look at Tyrone Blades dead in the face, looking at the menacing eyes that got him the long list of accomplishments to put him in the Hall of Fame, and slap him so hard, he'll rethink everything he's done in WZCW.

Eve Taylor needed to walk into this Triple Threat match, and make a major statement. Standing up to these two individuals, and showing she could wrestle with the best of them, is all she needed to do be put back into the conversation. A win would be a bonus, but if she managed to fight hard, and leave a few scars, that's all she wanted. Eve had to show the world she was still here. Eve had to show the best she was still here. Eve had to show Celeste and herself she was still here. She had one chance left to do it, and this was her only opportunity...

... but unlike the Lethal Lottery, Eve Taylor had a plan B.

Eve Taylor turned away from the view, and looked behind her at the monastery hall where she had just walked out. Eve turned around. She was struck, like she had seen a ghost. Eve smiled.

"Hey Aubrey."

Today it's the first time, but it feels like it has been done a hundred times before. Like clock work. We get up, we sit down, we lay it out there and then take it all in. It's all been done before, but now it's something new they say. We're each trying something different, but perhaps in some place in some different time, we each were different. Maybe we've battled each other before countless times and fought over many different titles and objects. Took on many different opponents, and carved out our own histories. At one point or another, we could've been the most powerful people in here. Anything. An educator, an actor, a phenom. Maybe we were all those things and something else before, but that doesn't matter here. That doesn't matter anymore. What's in the past is written and remembered, but it's not the present or the future. The future is decided one day at the time. Wake up, and decide what your day will be.

GAHHH!

Noah Ryder wakes up in a slight panic, gasping for air. He wipes the small amounts of sweat off his forehead and swings his legs over the side of the bed. He bends over and holds his head, trying to piece together what he may have been dreaming. Noah reaches for his dresser and feels a small book sitting on the nightstand. He picks up the black book and looks it over. Tapped to the front of the book is a piece of paper that reads "Don't read until after breakfast". Noah puts down the books and gets up to change. Steven is in the kitchen pouring himself a bowl of cereal. He hears Noah leaving his room and pours a second bowl for his friend.

Steven: Good morning.

Ryder: Good morning.

Noah takes the bowl and sits down at the table, Steven takes a seat at the opposite end. They both eat in silence for a minute.

How was your sleep?

Good, I guess. I woke up startled today over a dream I can't remember.

Stay out late last night?

God no. Not the night before my big debut.

Didn't meet up with a girl or anybody.

Noah slumps his shoulders at the comment.

I'm dating Jessica, remember.

Steven is tapping the table while in contemplation.

Right right, well maybe you ate something that didn't agree with you what did you have.

Hmmm, two whole chicken breasts and spaghetti noodles. It's what I have the-

night before a match. Of course, how could I forget. Okay Leonard, time to cut the damn crap.

Noah throws his arms up.

What the fuck do you mean?

Steven drops his spoon.

I mean about pretending you don't know a god damn thing that's going on here, or what you did to poor Logan McAllister.

What? Who? Steven what are you talking about?

This god damn act needs to end Leonard. You're going to wind up getting the shit kicked out of you or worse. What you did, what you tell yourself and what you keep from yourself, is going to lead to a lot of pain and suffering around here. And it's high time I got up and left already, before it's too late.

Steven gets up and throws out the rest of his bowl before storming to his room. Noah finishes the rest go his cereal in silence, before putting his empty bowl in the sink and retiring to his room. He turns on a bed side lamp and opens up the book and reads it.

Noah, now is the time for us to move forward with my plans.

Us?

We are now backstage at a WZCW live event with Noah Ryder and Leon Kensworth. Noah is dressed to compete and has the Elite Openweight title with him.

Kensworth: Sorry. That's something my therapist recommended I should do, include others more often in my life goals and decisions.

Glad to hear things are working.

Things are working. I'll include you in this by letting you know what my plans are. For years I have been a tireless worker here in WZCW, both onscreen and off. A lot of people tell me this place wouldn't run as smooth without me. I appreciate those comments. Despite my hard efforts though, I've been surpassed on the company ladder by Becky Serra and Stacey Madison, and it's because they've, excuse my language, opened themselves up for business. Sweet Becky, she ran afoul with Ricky Runn, and soon after she been rumoured to have slept with all the male board members, and one female board member. Stacey has always been rumoured to have been sleeping with the boys in the locker room, but with news of her current fling with Tyrone Blades, she will no doubt use his status to further boast herself.

Tyrone Blades?

Oh, you'd probably know him as Ty Burna. Don't call him that though, he's ditched the supernatural gimmick in favour of something a little more street tough.

Ryder can be visibly seen chuckling to himself.

What's so funny there.

Oh it's just. Showtime, he's my favourite wrestler here, and he's had a long feud with Ty and through it all Ty has always called Showtime and fake, and a phony. I guess everyone here is a little bit of a fraud.

Well, your other opponent, Eve Taylor, she's no fraud, at least not anymore.

Wait, she was and no she wasn't.

Well, she was a model, and she did change her last name, and she did a lot of bad things while teaming with Cerberus. But now she's trying to amend things here, staying true to herself, and validate her place here.

Now see Leon, you can't do that. What's done in the past, stays in the past. It can't be changed, no matter what you do. She can try and be this different and better person, but what happened in the past, good and bad, it can't be undone. You can't escape who you are and what you did, you can only deal with the now. Ty-Rone, he's got the right idea, but I don't see the need to be afraid of him anymore. I'm the champion right now, they're not, and they ain't going to be.

Hey now, you're being very hypocritical here. What you did to Logan McAllister last week, what you did to him at Lethal Lottery. You're condemning this both for looking back, and rejecting history. Why can't you answer for your actions. Why do you think you're so special right now.

Noah steps forward from the bench he was leaning up against and walks slowly towards Leon and stands right in front of him.

You want to know my opinion of your plan, Leon. I think you're wasting your time. I know, there's a principal to it. And you may be right, what you bring up could very well be the right and just thing. But the problem is nobody cares Leon, if somebody cared none of this would've happened or it would've been dealt with. I haven't heard one person ask me about this Logan McAllister, not one person has come up to me regarding it. Maybe you're right, maybe I do owe an explanation for whatever it is I could've done to Logan McAllister. But you know, it doesn't seem like anyone gives a damn about Logan to have stopped it, or fixed it. So, I'm not going to worry about it. I'm not going even going to worry about my two opponents. They all, need to worry about me and what I'm going to do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back