WZCW Meltdown: Episode 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
WZCW-1.jpg

(The crowd packed into tonight's arena where WZCW resides nearly explodes with thunderous cheers and applauds for the WZCW opening video package that plays across the WZCW-tron overheard, as well as on television sets all across the world. The anticipation for the start of Monday night WZCW reaches its peak, and it's at a perfect time, because once the opening video comes to an end, and the fire red WZCW logo flashes quickly in and out of the camera shot, the fans in the arena and at home witness a stunning display of pyrotechnics that rise up from the stage and shoot down from the WZCW-tron, nearly lighting up the entire arena with its bright effects. The pyrotechnics display finishes off with a few fire red illuminations shooting up into the air, followed by one final explosion of silver pyro, capping off the pyro display! The fans here in the arena are electric as they chant the initials of Wrestle Zone Championship Wrestling repeatedly, as well as scream out loud for their favourite WZCW Superstars. Some amazing shots of overhead views of the fans continue to take up television sets, making fans watching at home wish they were at the arena this evening. Some may have to travel far, because as seen by the small graphic, the show is coming to us Live from The Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania! As we view many home-made signs being raised up into the air by the fans, we hear the familiar voices of WZCW's well-know commentators, Copeland and Cohen.)

Copeland: Welcome everyone to another exciting edition of WZCW Meltdown! We’ve got a huge night ahead of us, but sadly, with every great thing must come a bad one. So let me introduce to you the man sitting next to me this evening…Jack “The Enforcment” Cohen.

Cohen: Well, Seabass...it's fitting that we are in the city of no pity because TONIGHT...NO PITY WILL BE HAD ON ANYONE. We have all the fallout from Kingdom Come.

Copeland: That's right Jackie boy. At Kingdom Come we witnessed all the titles get new holders, plus Steamboat Ricky winning the King For A Day Match. He will be coronated here tonight. With the Mayhem title being defended here tonight will it change hands? Find out tonight on Meltdown. Now to the ring with the NEW World Champion "The One" Big Will and his 15 Minutes of Fame...

Pyro explodes from each corner of the ring, as the camera pans out to focus on the entire ring which has two leather mini couches, two spot lights on each far end of the couches & an L.C.D. H.D. 27in. monitor between the two couches. All of this is on a stylish rug that covers the whole ring, the rug itself is black, with a Silver star, in the middle & a Neon Blue "1" in the middle of the star.

"Famous" by Puddle of Mudd erupts over the audio system, as the fans rise to their feet awaiting Big Will to walk out through the curtain. Out from the curtain walks a man with confidence on his face, & a smile from ear to ear.. He's dressed in faded jeans, with an 'affliction' shirt, half way tucked into his jeans. He's wearing a black leather jacket, that's buttoned with lightly shaded sunglasses on. Big Will undoes his jacket to reveal the World Heavyweight Championship, as the fans begin cheering. He places it over his shoulder, as he begins walking down the ramp, only to stop in the middle. Big Will holds up his newly won World Heavyweight Championship again, as pyro explodes from the stage area. Suddenly, a boom erupts and blue and silver balloons, with confetti drop from the top of the arena. Big Will continues to walk down to the ring, as he slowly climbs up the steps, then enters the ring. Big Will walks over and grabs a microphone thats laying on the nearest chair to him. The fans begin chanting "Big Will", as Will soaks up the cheers before speaking.

(Big Will)- "First thing I have to admit before I go any further.. it's been too damn long since I've heard that type of ovation in a positive manner regarding myself. So thank you, thank each and every one of you for giving me what's been too long gone. However if I'm speaking from the heart, if I'm speaking truthfully I think your applause should be held off until you hear me out, because I have a lot of explaining to do, and some of it not all of you might respect, or like." The fans give a mixed reaction, as Big Will walks around the ring, only to take his Championship off from over his shoulder and sit it on the chair near him.

"You see, when I broke into the business I did it out of love, out of the shear passion of the industry. I was still a fan, a child I suppose you could say. So I did things by the book, and in the end sometimes it paid off and sometimes it didn't. Now for those of you who've been following my career, you'll know I was once highly regarded else where and once upon a time those cheers turned to boos. Now that was then, and this is now.. so we'll skip ahead to my debut.

On the first night, my debut match was a qualifying match to enter into the final's of the Elite X Championship. And from the instant I debuted, I made history. I made history by ending the career of a well known Superstar here in W.Z.C.W., Downward Spiral. On that same night, I joined a group that was to become the single most dominate group in all of Professional Wrestling today.. Dynasty.
" The fans begin slightly booing at the remark about Dynasty.

"Now I know what you're thinking. 'Dynasty sucks' 'Dynasty's nothing but a group of cheaters', stuff like that. But that's where you're wrong. You see, while I won't lie in saying we took some low roads to get where we were.. the fact is each of us were at the top of our 'game'. Each member of Dynasty was selected because of the top level of talent they held. And the main reason for Dynasty was because of Joseph Rios. So anyone can have their opinion on the group itself, but to say we weren't highly talented would be a vast understatement.

You see, when I signed with W.Z.C.W. my passion, my love for the business.. it wasn't the same. I'd been around, I'd seen the inside and out, the good and the bad, and I knew more when I joined W.Z.C.W. then I did when I first broke into the industry. So I admit I didn't sign to be the star-struck fan I once was, but instead to capitalize on the talent I knew I had.. and I made W.Z.C.W. pay me rewardingly for it.
" The fans once again give a mixed reaction, as Big Will lowers the microphone to slightly rub his chin, and look down at the ground for a moment.

"Now while I might lose some of your respect over that, the fact is that isn't the worst part that I feel each of you could hold against me. When I broke in, I wasn't cocky, I was confident. I knew how good I was, I wasn't bragging, I wasn't boasting.. I was serious. At the same time, when I came to W.Z.C.W. I was handed a golden ticket, to join a group of elite Superstars that'd become even more amazing. So when I was faced with the decision to either prove my talents all over again to a new group of people, or to take the easier path to more money.. I took option B, and instead of truly showing my ability, my talent, I decided to allow myself to just coast by with being a member of a group, instead of a stand-alone athlete.

Now the thing of it is, the thing I wouldn't blame anyone here for not respecting me for.. it's this.. regardless of how each of my victories have come in the past. Regardless of the situations I've been in, the disrespect I've given out, the violence I've delivered to others while being safely in a group.. dispite all of that, I don't regret any of it.
" The fans begin booing, without any mixed reaction among them. Big Will seems to understand, as he nods in return.

"Agreed. Agreed. Now then, if I can, if I may.. noone has to give me respect, but what I'm asking is the opportunity to earn it back. You see, I don't regret what I've done in my past, because I can't change it from the present I'm at now. However what I can do, is change the outlook of my future, to go in a different path then the one I've followed for the previous year or so." Big Will walks over to the chair that the Heavyweight title is on, as he picks it up and places it back on his shoulder.

"You see, this Championship, this World Heavyweight Championship.. it symbolizes the importance and responsibility the person holding it must carry. For me, holding this title means more than any amount of money in the world. Because this Championship means I've come from the very bottom, and found myself sitting at the very top. Noone is higher than me right now. Noone is considered above me, in the pecking order.. and it's because of that, that I'm going to be a respectable Champion, it's because of that, that I'm going to be a responsible Champion, and it's because of that, that I'm going to be yo.. .." Suddenly, Big Will is cut off as Dynasty's music begins to play over the sound system. The fans stand to their feet, as they look toward the entrance ramp.

Joseph Rios walks out through the curtain, seemingly feeling the effects of his match with Big Will from Kingdom Come, as he walks down the rampway, rubbing his waist where the World Heavyweight Championship used to be. As Rios walks up the steps and enters the ring, he walks over to the opposite chair, and picks up the microphone on it. Rios holds the mic up, but before he can speak the crowd begins a "You suck" chant. Rios & Will both look out toward the crowd, as Rios seems unknown about the reaction.

(Joseph Rios)- "I just came out here for one thing, and one thing only." Rios lowers the mic, as Big Will pulls his Championship off his shoulder, and lowers it, awaiting the possible attack by Rios. Rios steps forward, only to extend his hand and raise the mic back up with the other one.

"I came out here, to congratulate the 'better man' on his victory at Kingdom Come, and his World Heavyweight Championship win. Congratulations Will, you won fairly, and you proved that you earned and deserve that title." The fans begin cheering slightly, as Will and Rios shake hands. Rios continues..

"However, I just wanted to restate two small details, incase anyone forgot. The first being, I am entitled a rematch to my.. .. " Rios pauses then respeaks "I mean, 'the' World Heavyweight Championship and as a self-respecting and responsible Champion, I fully intend to assume you will honor that rematch whenever I feel like re-challenging you for it." The fans slightly boo, as Rios continues..

"The other thing being, and I couldn't help but hear you mentioned slightly earlier that as a World Heavyweight Champion, you're the top guy in the business, you're the man above everyone else. Well, while I respect you for who and what you are to this company.. I do feel the need to restate that as a member of Dynasty, and as for myself, the one true leader of Dynasty goes.. that would technically mean, you're still and always will be.. below me." Big Will rubs his mouth, as his pulls his Championship off his shoulder and sits it on the chair, as the fans begin getting excited for the possible blow-up. Rios begins backing up slightly, as he holds his hands up in the air.

"Now hold on, hold on. I think you're taking it just a little bit wrong. A little bit misunderstood, you see.. I am still the leader of Dynasty, and as such the last time I checked you're still a member, so tonight.. allow me, your leader, your friend, to show you a true celebration. I see you had balloons and streamers and all that's nice, but it's low quality, it's low key for a member of Dynasty. So trust me, this will be a night you'll never forget, Champ." Rios puts his microphone down, as he's usering Will to walk with him to the back.

Will puts his microphone down, as he picks his Championship up, seemingly misunderstood and unsure of Rios' nature, but Will and Rios leave the ring together, as they walk to the back.

The camera opens to a door. A hand reaches out from behind the camera and knocks at the door.

Voice: “What?!!?”

(Off camera) Voice: “Erm, Grand Mystique? My name is Becky Serra, I’m a WZCW interviewer. I want to conduct an interview about your next match?”

GM: “Becky, you’re different to that other one.....come in then....”

The hand reaches out to turn the handle and open the door. It reveals a small, dark locker room, lit dimly by a few candles placed on the chairs and the roof of the lockers. The camera takes a few steps in.

The Grand Mystique is seen sitting on the floor. He shuffles a pack of card monotonously, looking straight and showing no sign of emotion. Seeing that there is no space to sit the camera and interviewer stand up against the wall. The camera erratically zooms in on GM.

Serra: “We wanted to get your comments on the match tonight. You could earn an Elite X title shot but you have to work with Murf!sh to get it.”

GM slams his cards down.

GM: “Everyone wants to talk to about the past. It is time to talk about the future of this company. That is me *GM’s eye light up*Muf!sh, Alex Bowen and Milenko, this should have been Fatal Four Way match. At least then I can get my hands on Murf!sh and the Circus Freak Brothers’ Grimm can sort themselves out.

Serra: “But WZCW management have decided that you and Murf!sh have to co-exist to earn yourself a title shot at Redemption.”

GM looks up, cutting an icy glare directly at the camera.

GM: “And WZCW management will get what they want.....I will do whatever needs to be done, to ANYONE, in order to get that title shot. I cannot vouch for anyone else though. I will not allow a repeat of what happened at Kingdom Come. Murf!sh has proven himself to be a law unto himself and he will get his, whether it be during our match tonight or if I have to wait until Redemption.”

Serra: “Well thank you very much for your time.....it is nearly time for your match....is there anything that you would like to say?”

GM “Whatever happened at Kingdom Come is in the past. Tonight is in the future and the Grand Mystique is ready to go through all before him. It is time for me to become number one contender to the Elite X title.....it is time for the Big Bang!”

With that, Becky steps out. The camera drags behind, still looking at GM. The masked man now kneels on the floor, with a blank look in his eyes. The door slams shut.

Harrys: “This contest is the Good Friends, Better Enemies match to determine the number one contenders for the Elite X title!”

Reptilia by The Strokes begins to play.

“Introducing first, from International Waters, weighing in at 335 lbs, he is The Baddest Thing This Side of The Atlantic Ocean, Murf!sh!!!”

Murf!sh comes to the ring. He is booed but tries to interact with the fans anyway.

“And his partner”

“Headstrong” by Trapt plays to the arena. After a few seconds the bright house lights go off but the music continues to the arena.

The house spotlights come up and are focussed on all four corners of the ring. They change colours rapidly. Then the music stops.

The house lights returns and the music starts back up again. GM is in ring, sitting on a turnbuckle. He is facing in the ring with his arms outstretched and back towards the crowd.

“From the deepest, darkest part of the cosmos, weighing in at 277 lbs, the Grand Mystique!!!”

“And their opponents....”

End of the line by Devildriver hits and it slowly gets louder. A plume of smoke *fog from a fog machine* Starts to come out of the entrance hole. Suddenly as the singing starts Alex runs out of to the beginning of the rap. Streaks of sparks shoot upwards as he holds his hands out and looks at the crowd. Then a large pop goes off and he makes his decent back down to the ring. As he gets to the ring he hops up and whips his boots off on the side of the ring and then steps in and waits for his opponent.

“From Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 239 lbs, he is the Hardcore Juggalo, Alex Bowen!”

“And his tag team partner, from Shangri-La, weighing in at 200 lbs, he is the Necromaster, Milenko!”

The lights go out and he appears in the ring behind his opponents

Grand Mystique meets Milenko immediately with a pair of stunning jabs and a clothesline. Milenko is whipped hard into the corner and met with a hard leg lariat as he stumbles back out.

Copeland: “Good start by the Grand Mystique. All four of these men looking to prove a point after Kingdom Come. They all just want to start the new year in the right way.”

Cohen: “And what better way to do that than become Elite X champion.”

GM stands back as he waits for Milenko to get up. Murf!sh reaches in and slaps GM around the head which taps him in. GM turns and tries to punch Murf!sh but the big man ducks down to the floor. As GM goes to follow him, Murf!sh sprints around the corner and back into the ring. GM waits outside as Murf!sh smiles. He turns to taunt the fans only to walk into a big boot by Milenko, which scores some cheers with the audience.

Cohen: “GM got some smarts. Murf!sh got played there.”

As GM climbs back onto the apron, Milenko tries to whip Murf!sh off of the ropes. Murf!sh reverses this, which sends him towards Bowen. Bowen pulls down on the ropes, which causes Milenko to crash into Bowen and down to the floor. The referee says Bowen is now the legal man.

Copeland: “And Bowen too. Neither GM or Bowen can forget. And they don’t want to trust their tag partner. ”

Cohen: “We may just see every man for himself here tonight Copeland.”

Bowen gets in the ring warily. Murf!sh charges towards him, ducks under an attempted clothesline and nails him with the Oyster Cult, a hard boot to the back of the head.

Murf!sh puts his foot on Bowen’s chest and tries to get a pin. 1...2, quick kick out by Bowen. Murf!sh pushes the referee away after the cover and goes to bite Bowen’s head. The referee tries to stop him and Bowen is kicking and screaming in pain. The ref gives Murf!sh a five count to stop it which he does barely in time.

Copeland: “This is plain unnecessary by Murf!sh. The referee should disqualify him right here and now!”

Murf!sh looks up and smiles as he is reprimanded. He picks up Bowen by the head and slams him viciously back into the mat. Milenko comes back into the ring and delivers a huge buzz saw kick to the back of Murf!sh’s head which leaves the big man lying. Milenko shouts at Bowen, telling his brother to get back up. Both men struggle to their knees and use the ropes to help them.

Cohen: “That looks like some teamwork between the brothers. If they manage to stay on the same page, then they could come out on top!”

Bowen seems fired up as he stumbles over. He hits Murf!sh with a belly to back suplex and then a splash on top of him on the mat. Bowen then mounts Murf!sh and starts punching him. He brings up Murf!sh and whips him to the corner where Milenko tags himself in.

Milenko whips Murf!sh and then drop toe hold him to the mat. He brings Murf!sh back up into a sitting position and begins to lock in a sleeper hold. Murf!sh screams in agony. The ref gets into the middle of things and asks whether Murf!sh wants to quit. He shakes his head in pain and screams no. Murf!sh begins to power out of the hold. Milenko begins to panic and shaking his head as Murf!sh begins to slightly gain power and get up before he drops down and hits an impromptu jaw breaker!

Copeland: “Jaw breaker! The first man to tag their partner in here should have the upper hand!”

Cohen: “And we may see which pair of men want this title opportunity more!”[/QUOTE]

Murf!sh reacts quickest and reaches his corner. GM taps himself in and immediately attacks Milenko with a stiff Yakuza kick. Bowen comes in and gets the Down to Earth (Falling rib breaker) for his troubles. Murf!sh comes back in and hits GM with the Angler Slam (Reverse Samoan Drop) before he steps outside and begins to walk up the ramp.

Copeland: “Where the hell is Murf!sh going?”

Milenko slowly crawls over to GM and covers him. 1...2...barely kicked out by GM. Murf!sh turns around and sees GM moving around. He turns around and runs into the ring. He picks up GM and tries to hit the Marianna Trench but Bowen interrupts him by hitting a huge head butt. Milenko gets up and hits Murf!sh in the knee with a drop kick, which forces him to drop GM. Milenko connects with the Murder-Go-Round to the side of Murf!sh’s head!

Cohen: “What a connection on that kick!”

Bowen tries to hit GM with the Juggalo drop but GM back body drops out of it. As Bowen gets up after it, GM shoves him out of the ring. GM turns to Milenko, reverses an Irish Whip attempts and hits the Big Bang! 1...2...3!!!!

Harrys: "And your winners, the Grand Mystique and Murf!sh!"

Agrex Vs. Mike Ryder

The entrance fills with smoke as Prayer for a Refugee by Rise Against starts playing over the PA system. After a few seconds the smoke starts to clear and the fans see Agrex walking towards the ring.

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring from Toronto, Ontario, Canada weighing in at 194 LBS he is 'The Canadian Sensation' Agrex!

Harrys: And his opponent weighing in at 260 LBS from The Streets Of Memphis, Mike 'The Assassin' Ryder!

Come On by Waterproof Blonde starts playing over the PA system as Mike steps out from behind the curtain and looks around the arena.He breathes in the atmosphere, before slowly making his way to the ring ignoring the fans chanting at him. He jogs up the ring steps. He does a pose on the ropes with his arms out wide before entering the ring and staring down his opponent.

Agrex and Ryder stare at each other for about 20 seconds before the ref decides to ring the bell.

Copeland: This match is the debut of Mike Ryder. How will he fare against The Canadian Sensation?

Cohen: Ryder is much bigger than Agrex is, if he uses that to his advantage he can win this match.

The two wrestler tie up in the middle of the ring and Ryder throws Agrex off of him. Agrex runs at Ryder again with the same result.

Cohen: Agrex can not win this way he needs to use his speed and agility to win against he bigger man.

Agrex is getting impatient and he runs at Ryder only to run into a big boot that knocks him right on his back. Ryder looks at Agrex laying on the mat and stomps on his left knee. Agrex yells in pain and Ryder does it two more times in quick succession. Agrex pulls him self to the ropes and tries to get to his feet but Ryder comes up behind him and kicks his leg out from under him.

Copeland: Agrex is in big trouble right here. After that attack on his leg I don't know if he can even stand up.

Cohen: Ryder has this match won. There's nothing Agrex can do to stop him, not with that damaged knee.

Ryder smiles a sick smile and stomps on Agrex's knee a few more times while he is writhing on the ground.

Copeland: Why doesn't Ryder end this already? He has Agrex beat and everyone knows it.

Cohen: He's sending a message to the locker room, he's here to go to the top and no one is going ot be able to stop him.

Ryder picks Agrex up and kicks him in the gut, hooking both arms. Then he lifts him up and hits a Double Underhook Piledriver.

Copeland: Ryder calls that the Ryder Bomb. Once he hits that the match is over.

Ryder goes for the cover on Agrex and the Ref makes the count.

Harrys: Here is your winner Mike 'The Assassin' Ryder!

Cohen: Mike Ryder has made a huge statement in his debut match here in WZCW. I see nothing but good things in store for him.

The camera opens on a hallway, in which two individuals can be heard. The camera seems to follow the conversation, as it comes up on Chuck Myles office, the door is slightly opened as the camera tries to zoom into the office, without being noticed.

(Joseph Rios)- "Look, you know it, I know it, Will knows it, and all those idiot fans know it. I'm the rightful Champion of this company. I'm the longest reigning W.Z.C.W. Champion, I'm the first-ever W.Z.C.W. Champion, and I deserve.. no, I DEMAND my rematch tonight!" Chuck Myles seems distracted and a bit worried, as he somewhat paces back and forth on the opposite side of his desk.

(Chuck Myles)- "Look, you know my hands are tied. The Board of Directors toward me a week ago that they'd be monitoring everything we did a lot closer, hell to them they think I'm still running a fair and balanced show. They have no clue I'm with Dynasty. They have no idea I'm helping you out. But tonight, the match was already signed.. Big Will against Ben Legend. I can't cancel and give you a rematch, even if you deserve it, even with it being in your contract. It'll bring up too many questions." Rios gets angry as he throws stuff from Myles desk onto the floor and slams his hands down on the desk.

(Rios)- "I don't give a shit about the Board of Directors. What they don't know, won't hurt them. And what they try finding out, might. All I know, all I care about, is my World Heavyweight Championship is resting on the shoulders of a guy I still have to play up to respecting. Big Will didn't even beat me fairly, he caught me off-guard, he rolled me up. He's carrying around my property and I want it back. NOW!"

(Myles)- "Look, I just don't know what to say or do. All I know is I can't lose this position, otherwise it won't help any of us. You want Big Will, then you got him at Redemption, that's the best I can do right now."

(Rios)- "Fine, then I'll take back my Championship at the next Pay per view." Suddenly, as Myles was about to interrupt, the cameraman accidentally hits the door, alerting both men to him being there.

(Rios)- "What the hell is this shit. Get the hell out of here, can't you see this is a private meeting." Rios walks over and slams the door shut. The camera guy backs away from the door, as even more shouting is going on in the office.

Rios then storms out of the Office, as the camera guy attempts checking back in. Chuck Myles is sitting at his desk, with his head in his hands, almost depressed. Myles can barely be heard..

(Myles)- "How do I tell him? How am I suppose to tell him it can't be the for Championship?!?!" The camera fades out.

*Camera cuts to the backstage area. Mighty NorCal is shown walking up and down the halls looking for someone.*

Mighty NorCal: "MICHAELS, WHERE ARE YOU. YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO HIT ME WITH A STEEL CHAIR. DON'T THINK FOR A SECOND THAT I WILL LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THAT"

*NorCal Continues his pursuit, while he is looking for Anthony Michaels he gets interrupted by Johnny Klamor.*

Johnny Klamor: "NorCal....Um....NorCal. Can I have a word with you?"

*NorCal here's this and stops.*

Mighty NorCal: "Sure Johnny, but please make it very quick."

Johnny Klamor: "What are you looking for? Or more Importanatly who are you looking for?"

Mighty NorCal: "I'm looking for Anthony Michaels. I want to pay him a little visit."

*NorCal begins to walk away, Johnny begins to ask one more question.*

Johnny Klamor: "What do you plan on doing to him when you find him. He does have a match coming up next."

Mighty NorCal: "I plan on righting the wrong that he created, I also plan on making him pay for what he did to me. Justice needs to be served, I'm just the guy to do it."

Johnny Klamor: "Thanks for your time."

*NorCal walks off. He continues his search as the camera fades to black.*

Eric Derf vs Anthony Michaels.

*Fake By Shinedown blares through the arena. Anthony Michaels makes his way out to the ring. Holding both tag titles high in the air. He arrogantly starts to shoo the fans away. He walks over to the ring steps and steps into the ring. He then goes to each corner and raises the tag titles high in the air, as a chorus of boo's are heard throughout the arena.*

Harry's: "Introducing first. Standing in at 6 feet 2 inches tall, and weighing in tonight at 245 pounds. "THE ELECTRIC: Anthony MICHAAAEEELLLLSS."

Copeland: "This Michaels fellow is really full of himself."

Cohen: "As he should be, he is the holder of the tag titles isn't he?"

*As Michaels is waiting for his opponent. My Curse" begins playing throughout the arena as the lights go a light red. Eric Derf then comes onto the stage, camera in hand, and begins raising his hands, getting the audience into a frenzy, and recording the reactions of the fans as he walks down to ringside. The camera continues to switch from the hard camera to Eric until he gets to the Announcers table, where he does one last look around the arena before turning the camera off and getting into the ring. Inside the ring, he lifts his arms to get more reactions from the crowd, then goes to his corner and begins stretching for his match up.*

Harry's: "And his opponent. Standing in at 6 feet tall and weighing 235 pounds. Eric DEEERRRRF"

Copeland: "I hope Derf beats Michaels tonight, maybe it would knock him down a peg."

Cohen: "I don't, Michaels is a diamond in the rough here at WZCW. He should wipe the floor with Derf."

*Ding Ding Ding*

The match starts and Michaels and Derf lock up. Michaels start pushing Derf into the ropes, he shoots him off into the ropes. Derf jumps over Michaels on his way back, as Derf is running back toward him Michaels lays down on his stomach allowing Derf to run over him. As Derf makes his way back Michaels stops him with a shoulder block. Derf picks himself up, but is met with a hard left hand by Michaels, Derf responds with a punch of his own knocking Michaels back a little bit. Derf shoots Michaels off the ropes. As Michaels comes towards Derf, Eric nails him with a slap in the face.

Copeland: "Wow, Derf is really not going to be putting up with Michaels crap tonight."

Cohen: "That was a little uncalled for, but I do respect Derf's determination here tonight."

Michaels shakes the slap off and shoves Derf. Derf reciprocates with a shove of his own. Michaels comes back with a hard clothesline knocking Derf down. Michaels goes for the cover.

Kick out.

Copeland: "I didn't think Derf would go down that easy."

Cohen: "I would hope not jerky, he only got hit with a clothesline."

Michaels grabs Derf and picks him up. On his way up Derf nails some stiff shots to the gut, knocking Michaels off of him. Derf begins throwing lefts and rights at Michaels. Anthony Michaels then reverses a punch and gives Derf a quick knee to the gut. Michaels then hits a suplex on Derf. As Derf is on the ground Michaels goes to work on the legs, stomping on them, kicking them. Michaels then applies an Indian Deathlock on Derf. Derf fights and fights to get out of it but has no luck. Eventually Derf makes his way to the ropes as Michaels still has the hold locked in. The referee counts.

Michaels lets go of the hold right after the count of 4.

Copeland: "That was really unnecessary, Derf fought his way to the ropes so Michaels should have let go of the hold."

Cohen: "Unnecessary my right butt cheek Seabass. Do whatever it takes to wear down your opponent, then defeat him."

Michaels turns around and starts playing to the crowd, goading them on, he doesn't realize that Derf has gotten up. Michaels turns back around to see Derf facing him, Derf grabs Michaels and shoots him off into the ropes. He runs towards Michaels, clotheslining him outside of the ring. Derf starts hobbling around, feeling the effects of the Indian Deathlock. Michaels is on the outside picking himself up. Derf sucks up the pain and runs off the ropes and hits a suicide dive onto Michaels knocking both men into the barricade. The referee begins his count.

Copeland: "I don't thin either man want this match to end like this."

Cohen: "Neither do I, I want to see Michaels beat Derf in the middle of the ring."

Both men start getting up.

Both men are touching the ring apron.

Both men enter the ring. Getting back to their feet they start exchanging punches. Derf with a right, Michaels with a left, Derf with a left, Michaels with a right. Then Michaels kicks Derf into the gut and throws him into the turnbuckle. Michaels then runs towards Derf, hitting the Electrifier. Michaels begins to pick Derf up, Derf turns around and quickly rolls Michaels up. The referee begins to count.

Kick out.

Derf slowly makes his way up. Michaels makes his way back to his feet as well. The referee is behind Michaels. Derf bounces off the ropes and comes towards Michaels, but Michaels moves out of the way. Derf accidently hits the referee with a shoulder block, knocking the ref down. As all this is going on in the ring. NorCal makes his way towards the ring.

Copeland: "Uh oh, I think Michaels will be getting whats coming to him in about 5 seconds. NorCal does NOT look pleased at all."

Cohen: "I don't like where this is going at all."

NorCal makes his way into the ring. He sees Michaels. Michaels is looking over the downed referee as is Derf, who is standing right behind Michaels. NorCal charges towards Michaels, but Michaels turns around just in time to see NorCal coming and gets out of the way. NorCal inadvertently hits a spear on Derf.

Copeland: "Michaels moved out of the way. I think he got real lucky right there."

NorCal is looking over a fallen Derf. Michaels is behind him and grabs NorCal and throws him out of the ring.

Cohen: "I got real scared there for a second. He really wants to cause Michaels some pain."

Michaels then picks Derf up. Kicks him in the gut then hits Derf with the Negative Current.

Copeland: "NO, IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS."

Cohen: "I think it's going to buddy boy, Michaels just hit Derf with the Negative Current. The move formerly known as the Game Over."

Michaels goes for the cover as the referee regains conciousness. The referee starts to make the count.

*DING DING DING*

Harry's: "Here is your winner of the match. Anthony Michaels."

Copeland: "Derf put alot into this match. It's a shame that it ended the way it did."

Cohen: "But it did Seabass. Chalk up another W in the win column for Michaels. A win is a win."

Copeland: "Michaels is one lucky son of a bad word. His luck will run out sooner or later, and then he will get his."

Cohen: "There is no luck about it. He has skill, and he is that good."

NorCal picks himself up as Michaels celebrates in the ring. NorCal enters the ring. Michaels turns around and sees NorCal standing there. NorCal starts punching and kicking Michaels. Michaels drops down as NorCal keeps kicking him, Michaels rolls out of the ring and starts running towards the back. NorCal gets out of the ring and starts to run after Michaels.

Copeland: "I hope for Michaels sake that NorCal doesnt find him backstage...although he does deserve a good beating."

Cohen: "Why is that, because he is a winner? I personally want to see Michaels and NorCal lock it up in the ring."

"
Copeland: "Yeah, that match would be a very hard hitting affair, maybe we will get to see it."

Cohen: "I would pay good money to see it. Hopefully it happens soon."

The camera cuts to Leon Kensworth in the backstage interviewing area.

KENSWORTH: My guest at this time is no other than the new Elite X Champion, "The Uprising" Ben Legend!

Ben walks into the shot in his ring gear, with the Elite X Title over his shoulder. The live crowd goes nuts.

KENSWORTH: Ben, tell us how it feels to be the new Elite X Champ and back here in WZCW.

LEGEND: You know, Leon, I could give you the generic "Oh, it feels GREAT!" answer. Or, I could tell you straight from the heart. I'm gonna go with option B. Leon, it feels absolutely phenomenal to be able to lace up the boots again. And when it comes to being the Elite X Champion, I've got two words for you: long overdue.

KENSWORTH: Glad to hear your feeling good, champ. Now, onto your opponent tonight-the World Champ, Big Will. We know you have bad blood with him...

LEGEND: Bad blood? Bad blood? If you call being taken out by the most selfish man in the business, then yes, me and Will have tons of bad blood.

KENSWORTH: You have to admit, though, that title win was impressive.

LEGEND: Impressive? How about hypocritical? Will spoke about all the ways Rios unfairly retained his title, but then he goes and wins the belt with a ROLL-UP? Unbelievable.

Now MY title win, THAT is impressive. Will and Gus were in a war with one another for months. Then I beat "The Man" in 56 seconds. Honestly, what do you thinks gonna happen to Will tonight?

KENSWORTH: Can argue with that logic.

LEGEND: Damn straight, man. You see, Leon, we're witnessing a changing of the guard. An UPRISING, if you will. One man steps up, the other goes down.

KENSWORTH: I'm not following, Ben.

LEGEND: Let me put it this way-the more things change, the more they stay the same.

KENSWORTH: O...k?

LEGEND: Well. it's been nice talking to you, Leon.

KENSWORTH: Same here, Ben. Good luck tonight!

Vengeance vs. Daniel Stokes.

The music "Down Under" hits and the lights flicker like lightning. Daniel "The Thunder" Stokes appears and raises his arms in the arm. He starts walking down the entrance 5-Fiving a few people, as well as pulling his arm away from a few. He enters the ring and gets on the turnbuckle and raises his arms.

Harrys: From Brisbane Australia, weighing in at 210lbs...The Thunder from Down Under...Danielllll Stokes

Copeland: I'm surprised this kid made it here tonight. He took quite a tumble in the King for a Day match last night

The footage of the superplex from the pod is shown

Cohen: Yeah, you've got to wonder if being an Aussie makes you determined, but clearly not very smart.

O Fortuna echoes around the arena.

Cohen: Especially when you're up against this man

Harrys: And his opponent. From his Master's presence. He weighs in at 275lbs...Vengeance!

Copeland: Speaking of the KFAD match...what a performance from this man

The footage of Vengeance breaking out of the pod and attacking Murfish is shown

Cohen: Sometimes, to be the best you have to take the initiative and we saw that last night from Vengeance, brutalising Murfish before he was meant to even be in the match.

Vengeance appears at the top of the ramp, and begins a slow paced, ominous walk down to the ring, wearing his hooded cloak. He enters the ring by sliding under the bottom rope and stands facing turnbuckle and pulls back the hood, raising his head toward the sky, as though looking for divine inspiration. He then removes his cloak and drapes it over a ringpost.

Vengeance and Stokes face each other in the ring, each almost willing the other to make the first move.

Copeland: Both men square up in the middle of the ring

Vengeance turns, as if about to back down, but instead turns to deliver a punch to Stoke's head. However, Stokes ducks, instead locking up with Vengeance in a show of strength. Vengeance is able to use his weight advantage to push Stokes to the rope, where the ref calls for the break.

Copeland: And Vengeance uses his weight advantage, but the ref calls for the break

Stokes comes out from the ropes, again squaring up to Vengeance, both muttering to each other. This time, Stokes is the one to aim a shot at his opponent's head, but instead gets a kick to the gut for his troubles, followed by a clubbing blow to the back. Stokes goes down, favouring his back.

Cohen: And just like that...the target has been picked. Vengeance is going to pick Stokes apart

Vengeance stands over Stokes, watching him for a second, before dropping an elbow down onto the back

Copeland: You're right Cohen, that back is a bullseye for Vengeance... and he's hitting it like a marksman

Cohen: What? Where do you come up with this stuff?

Stokes pulls himself up to his feet by the ropes, turning his back on Vengeance, who proceeds to lock up and throw him back to the mat with a Russian Leg Sweep, rolling through and quickly getting to his feet, landing a hard boot to the back of his seated opponent, causing a scream from Stokes.

Cohen: And again, Vengeance zoning in on that injured back of Stokes. You've got to think he can't take much more of an assault like this.

Vengeance has an evil smile on his face, as he watches Stokes writhe on the floor in pain. He looks around the ring, before running towards the ropes and hits a rolling senton splash across the gut of Stokes, rolling to his feet and bouncing off the rope on the other side and goes for the same move again, only to crash down to the mat, as Stokes rolls out of the way to avoid the impact

Copeland: You know what impresses me is the speed of this man. He's a big guy, but moves so quickly

Cohen: What impresses me is the fact he gets it done

Copeland: Not quite there yet partner...he still has to pin the resiliant Aussie

Both men get to their feet, Stokes near the ropes and Vengeance in the centre of the ring. Their eyes meet and Vengeance takes off towards Stokes, and Stokes drops the shoulder, sending Vengeance to the floor

Copeland: And Stokes sends Vengeance up and over to Down Under

Cohen: How long have you been waiting to break out that gem?

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

Back after the break, and both men are on the floor.

Copeland: And we're back, and both men down outside the ring after this during the break

In picture clip of Stokes performing a suicide dive onto Vengeance

Cohen: Resiliant he may be, but you gotta say that it can't be smart to do that to your back

Both men get to their feet, Vengeance turns around and gets hit with the Kangaroo Kick, driving him backfirst into the guard rail. Stokes gets back into the ring, as the referee reaches six

Copeland: Vengeance down and in danger of being counted out here

Seven... Vengeance starts to crawl back toward the ring

Eight... Makes it to the corner

Cohen: Vengeance in real danger of getting his first singles loss here Copeland

Nine... Vengeance pulls himself back and makes it into the ring as the ref raises his hand to count 10

Copeland: And Vengeance barely makes it back in by 10

Stokes bounces off the ropes, jumping and grabbing Vengeance into a rolling Thunderbreaker, keeping a hold of Vengeance in a crucifix pin position.

Vengeance kicks out at 2 and sits up quickly. Stokes looks at him and runs off the ropes, jumping and hitting a hurricanrana...only to be caught and unable to flip Vengeance over. Vengeance catches him by the throat and lifts him above his head, dropping him with a sitout spinebuster and goes for the pinfall.

Copeland: And that has to hurt. Vengeance going for the pin

Shoulder up

Comments

Vengeance backs the referee into the corner, turning and hitting a big boot on Stokes as he comes in. A smile on his face

Cohen: Ha ha ha. Vengeance suckered the Wizard of Oz into that one

Vengeance whips Stokes across the ring, his back hitting the turnbuckle, before driving him back into the corner. He then grabs him and whips Stokes back to the other corner, running to follow up as before. Instead, Stokes jumps at the last minute, and is able to hit a moonsault on the advancing Vengeance

Copeland: Holy...Did you see that?

Cohen:... No, I'm sitting right here you moron. I swear, if I'd a dollar for every stupid thing you said, I'd never work again

Copeland: Ignore my partner folks, clearly he shows his admiration for the athleticism we just saw by making snippy comments

Stokes climbs the second turnbuckle and waits for Vengeance. When he gets to his feet, Stokes hit him with a series of knife-edge chops, before leaping off the turnbuckle, and catching Vengeance with the Head-Down Below (a spinning DDT).

Copeland: I have to say, I don't ever recall seeing Vengeance rocked like this in his time here

Cohen: ...he's still in the match isn't he?

Stokes tries to apply the DownUnder Hook, but Vengeance fights to the ropes quickly so the ref is forced to break the submission attempt.

Cohen: And there's the intelligence. Not fighting the hold, instead making the ref work

As Stokes fights his way back towards Vengeance, he is caught by a leg drop, catching him neckfirst off the ropes, turning into a leg lariat from Vengeance who has shot across the ring, dropping him to the mat.

Stokes is able to get to his feet and lands a kick to Vengeance's stomach as he aims for a second leg lariat. A second kick is caught...only for Stokes to hit an Enziguri, launching Vengeance off the ropes and follows up with an attempted scoop slam which Vengeance rolls out of

Cohen: He's going for it...Judge Jury and Executioner. This is over

One...

Two...

The ref stops the count, realising the Stokes' foot is actually under the rope. Vengeance is furious, and chases the referee outside the ring. The ref gets back into the ring, and Vengeance backs him into the corner.

Copeland: This isn't the way to win the match. Stop bullying the ref and get back to the man on the ground

Cohen: These refs need to realise that they can't screw guys like Vengeance and not be punished for it

Copeland: No...guys like Vengeance need to realise the fact that the pin can only happen without the foot under the rope

Being so close, the ref fails to notice Stokes hitting a low blow on Vengeance, and turning him round and lifts him into position to hit the Stokes' Drive.

Vengeance is lifted, but falls back down to his knees, and lifts Stokes over his head, before dropping him into a backbreaker drop, holding him in a Torture Rack submission

Copeland: He's got his hand on the ropes...he's got to break the hold

Cohen: He's not breaking it. He won't break it...Stokes refusing to tap, but it's illegal.

***DING DING DING***

Harrys: Here is your win...

The referee keeps ringing the bell, but Vengeance refuses to break the hold. Stokes keeps fighting, until eventually losing his hold on the ropes. As he relaxes his grip, Vengeance drops him into a second Backbreaker Drop.

Copeland: A victory for Stokes...but he doesn't look like a winner right now

Cohen: Well a great display of determination by Daniel Stokes nonetheless, but fact is, determination only got him hurt more.

Vengeance storms to the back, shouting at the fans, and pushing the camera which attempts to follow them. Inside the ring, Stokes pulls his way to the ropes, the crowd applauding his determination

Copeland: The Aussie spirit shone through...but just what has it awakened in Vengeance?

The camera picks up on the backstage area, it seems as if the camera is trying to chase after NorCal, who's chasing after Anthony Michaels. As the camera guy is rushing through the halls, suddenly they stop when a loud scream for help is heard.

The camera guy turns his attention to the screaming and cries for help, as they rush down an opposite hallway, which leads to seeing Reaper laid out on the floor, with a large brick that looks to have been smashed across his head.

(Crew Member)- "Quick, we need to get some help over here. He's been knocked out and he isn't responding. I don't know how badly he's hurt, we need some help over here!" Several staff members, including medical staff come into the scene, as they try clearing everyone away from Reaper.

(Medical Staff Member)- "Did anyone see who did this?"

(Crew Member)- "I was the one who found him, and I just walked out from catering and seen him laid out. I don't know who did this, but it looks like it was from behind."

The medical staff slowly load Reaper onto a backboard, and prep him with a neck brace. They continue to monitor him, as they lift him up onto a stretcher and help wheel him out. Suddenly, Joseph Rios walks into the scene.

(Joseph Rios)- "What the hell just happened?! What happened to Reaper?"

(Crew Member)- "I don't know, I just found him like that."

(Rios)- "Dammit, I'm gonna get to the bottom of this, it won't go unanswered, that's for damn sure!"

Harrys: The following contest will be a hardcore match for the unsanctioned Mayhem Championship.

‘Riders on the Storm’ by The Doors starts playing and Apotheosis comes out looking down at the floor, seemingly depressed, but he is actually focused and thinking over the truths and changes he has discovered and his upcoming match. In his hand, he carries Joseph Campbell’s “The Hero with a Thousand Faces.” This will change when he finishes it. He slides into the ring, takes off his jacket, plops down in the corner, and opens and starts reading the book waiting for his opponent.

Harrys: In the ring now and weighing in a 260 pounds, he is Apotheosis.

‘Supernova goes Pop’ by Powerman 5000 plays over the speakers as Everest enters very simply. Orange laser lights shoot back and forth across the blank big screen that then flashes the words “Are you Ready to Go” The lights go out for a second and when they kick back on Everest stands in the middle of the ramp soaking up the cheers. He makes his way to the ring rather hastily but always stops along the way to say hello to some fans.
Harrys: Making his way to the ring and weighing in a 205 pounds, he is the Pinnacle of Perfection and the WZCW Mayhem Champion…Everest.

Copeland: We have a great matchup here in the form of a Mayhem Championship match between Everest and Apotheosis.

Cohen: It should be great, but if you ask me Apotheosis hasn’t been very focused on this match.

Copeland: Can you blame him? After what happened to him at Kingdom Come, he should be furious.

Cohen: That doesn’t change the fact that he has an opportunity for gold and he needs to concentrate.

Apotheosis and Everest approach the center of the ring as the referee calls for the opening bell. They enter a collar and elbow tie up to start off. Apotheosis uses his power to shove Everest to the mat. Everest jumps up and unloads a flurry of rights and lefts on Apotheosis. Apotheosis backs up and charges back at Everest, delivering a scoop slam.

Cohen: Apotheosis’ strength really seems to be helping him here.

Copeland: I definitely wouldn’t count out Everest, but I admit that I have been wondering how he will adapt to this new hardcore style.

Apotheosis begins to stomp on Everest’s head and chest. Everest rolls out of the ring to recover. Apotheosis exits the ring and begins to look under the ring. Apotheosis pulls out a steel chair and turns toward Everest. By this time Everest has recovered and he delivers a dropkick that drives the steel chair into Apotheosis’ face.

Copeland: What a crushing impact!

Cohen: What a rookie mistake, this might be where Apotheosis shows how green his still is.

Everest picks up Apotheosis and hits him with a German Suplex. Everest picks up the steel chair and contemplates using it. He drops it and looks back under the ring. Soon he no comes out with a baseball bat.

Copeland: Looks like Everest has some evil intentions here.

Cohen: As he should, a champion should be willing to do anything.

Everest is able to hit Apotheosis across the back. Apotheosis writhes in pain on the outside of the ring. Everest drops the bat and walks over to the timekeeper. He shoves the timekeeper out of his way and takes his championship belt.

Cohen: Looks like he wants to end this one a bit early.

Everest makes his way back to Apotheosis and is met with a chair shot. Apotheosis begins to wail on Everest. He rolls Everest into the ring and slides the chair the ring as well. Apotheosis goes for the cover…

Kickout

Apotheosis pounds the mat in frustration.

Cohen: Apotheosis needs to keep a level head now.

Copeland: I don’t know, I think he’s losing it.

Apotheosis lifts Everest up and hits a Gargoyle Suplex. He goes for the cover…

Kickout

Once again Apotheosis pounds the mat in frustration. He lifts Everest again positions him for the Hero’s Journey(Vertabreaker). Everest fights out of it and pushes Apotheosis into the ropes and slams him with the Rock Slide. Everest goes for the cover…

*Ring Ring Ring*

Harrys: Here is your winner and still Mayhem champion…Evereeeest.

Once again, the camera is silently sneaking up on Chuck Myles office, in which the door is once again cracked open small enough to see a bit inside, and listen in. Chuck Myles and an unknown figure are standing in his office. Myles seems worried in regard to this indivdiual.

(Myles)- "I didn't think you were going to show up tonight, I don't know why they sent you everything is under control, I've done everything the Board has asked me to do."

(Mystery Man)- "Mr. Myles, it's in the best interest of the Board to assure that everything is being done properly. You've been given long enough and nothiing has come of what the Board asked you to do. I'm here to go forth with the orders that the Board have given me to announce. I assume you're aware of those orders?"

(Myles)- "Yes Sir, I am. I just, I had things under control if I could just be given a little bit more time, just a little more time is all I'm asking for."

(Mystery Man)- "Time is the one thing you've had too much of as is. Your time is up, Mr. Myles. These orders have already been set-forth, it's just my job to enforce them. I'll be making my way out to the ring soon enough, to announce what the Board has planned for W.Z.C.W.. as far as you're concerned, just be thankful you still have your job intact. The Board will continue to watch you and what you do."

The door is suddenly slammed shut, without any notice of who or how it happened. The camera fades out.

MELTDOWN: CHAMPION VS. CHAMPION: "THE ONE" BIG WILL v. BEN LEGEND:

(Harrys)- "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Main Event of the evening. Scheduled for one fall. Introducing first.. coming in tonight at 265lbs, by way of Manchester, N.H... he is the Elite X Champion, Ben Legend!"

An edited version of Soil" by Halo blasts over the sound system, as Ben Legend walks out onto the staging area with his Elite X Championship around his waist. Legend makes an 'X' symbol with his arms, as pyro shoots off from everywhere on the stage. Legend proceeds to go to each side of the staging area, taunting with the fans as they give him a massive ovation in return. As Legend comes back to the center of the ramp, he proceeds to walk down high-fiving fans along the way. Legend stands directly outside the ring, as he looks to be pumping himself up. Finally, he holds his hands in an 'X' symbol once again, as pyro shoots up from the ring posts, only for Legend to jump up onto the apron and enter the ring.

(Harrys)- "And the opponent.. coming in tonight at 230lbs, by way of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.. he is the World Heavyweight Champion, "The One" Big Will!"

"Famous" by Puddle of Mudd erupts over the sound system, as the fans give a mixed reaction of cheers and boos, still unsure on how to see Big Will. Will walks out on stage, as he goes to both sides of the staging area to receive a similar type of ovation, only with slight boos mixed in. As Will gets back to the center of the ramp, he undoes his Heavyweight Championship from around his waist, only to walk half way down and raise it up high over his head. Pyro shoots up from all over the staging area, as the fans go crazy. Will places the Championship over his shoulder, as he proceeds to walk down to the ring, climbing up the stairs and entering the ring.

Ben Legend and Big Will walk to the center of the ring, each with their Championship held over their shoulder. Legend glares into Big Will's face, as Will nods in approval of the newly returned Superstar. The official seperates the two men, as he asks each to return to their respective corners. The official calls for the bell, as the match is underway.

(Cohen)- "This match has Championship written all over it. It's just a shame that neither man has the guts to put their title on the line."

(Copeland)- "Well, with all due respect to both Champions, each man just came off one of the biggest shows in W.Z.C.W. history. While Legend quickly made his statement clear, Will had a long hard battle to win his Championship."

(Cohen)- "So you're telling me after one hard match, Will's too weak to be a man?"

(Copeland)- "No, that's not it at all. Show some respect to our new Heavyweight Champion."

(Cohen)- "I'll show him respect when he shows me he'll be a fighting Champion, not a weak girl."

Both wrestlers walk back to the center of the ring, as Legend seems to begin talking smack to Will, only for the two men to tie up. Legend quickly shows off his strength and power, by shoving Will backwards, as Will rolls into the corner. Will grabs the top ropes, as he glares off at Legend, only to nod and pull himself back up.

Will goes back to the center of the ring, as both men lock up again, only for Legend to shove Will once again back into the corner. Legend poses off for the fans, as they cheer for him, only for Will to pull himself up and walk back to the center of the ring. Legend begins trash talking Will, only for Will to slap him across the face. This causes Legend to fire back with a right hand, only for Will to answer back with one of his own. Both men begin trading punches in the center of the ring, only for Legend to slowly start winning the brawl.

(Cohen)- "I told you he was a girl, he just bitch slapped Legend across the face. What's next, is he gonna hit him with his purse?"

(Copeland)- "I think Will made a statement that he's not afraid of Legend, or the power he has."

Legend shoves Will up against the ropes, only to whip him to the far side, as Will bounces off Legend attempts a clothesline, only for Will to duck underneath and bounce off the opposite side. As Legend turns around, he's met quickly by Big Will who connects with a flying forearm smash, dropping Legend to the mat, only for Legend to roll out of the ring. Will nips up in the ring, as the fans cheer him. Legend smacks the ring apron on the outside of the ring, then regroups by walking around ringside.

Will doesn't want to slow the pace down, as he quickly rushes to the side of the ring, only to springboard up and over the ropes, and down across Legend in a crossbody block. Legend is too strong, however, as he catches Will in mid-air, only to rush with Will in his arms, slamming him back first against the ring post, dropping him in pain on the outside of the ring. Legend stomps on Will outside the ring, only to grab him by the hair and pick him back up.

(Cohen)- "My Goodness would you look at the power this Ben Legend has. It seems like only yesterday that he wasn't much bigger than a male cheerleader on a mission. Now he's one of the new big things in the company."

(Copeland)- Copeland glares at Cohen "Are you trying to get us sued?"

The official is demanding both Superstars bring the action back into the ring, as he begins his count. 1, 2, 3, 4... Legend whips Will hard into the ring steps, only to slide into the ring, then back out breaking the count. The official is slightly upset, but has no choice but to restart the count. Legend slowly pauses, only to wait for Will to get to his feet, seemingly trying to set Will up for something big.

As Will pulls himself up, Legend rushes in and attempts a spear to Will, only for Will to be just a little bit quicker, leap frogging up and over Legend, as Legend goes shoulder first into the ring steps. Will slides back into the ring as the official was on 6, only to slide back out himself breaking the count. Will grabs Legend only to pull him up and shove him back into the ring. As Will climbs back up onto the apron, he then climbs up the turnbuckle, and awaits Legend to get to his feet.

(Cohen)- "What'd those steps ever do to him? He just wiped 'em out!"

(Copeland)- "Well, I'm pretty sure they just gave him a huge headache."

As Legend starts getting to his feet, Will springs on the top rope, only to flip around and leap backwards with a moonsault attempt on Legend. Legend catches Will in mid-air, once again, only to snake-eyes him across the top turnbuckle and rush the far side ropes. Legend comes off the ropes, and connects with a bone-crunching clothesline that flips Will upside down and inside out.

(Cohen)- "My Gawd, he just killed our World Heavyweight Champion!"

(Copeland)- "HOLY SHIT!"

(Cohen)- "Hey jackass, are you trying to get us sued now?"

Legend places an arm over Will's limp body, as the official begins to count. 1....................... 2............... Will's foot barely finds the bottom rope, as the official stops counting and makes Legend aware of the foot on the ropes.

(Cohen)- "What a coward's way out, the ropes aren't meant to be used for stopping pinfalls, they're to be used for holding the ring together. Nothing gets on my nerves more than seeing a match continue when the individual who used the ropes was too weak to kick out. He's beat, end of story."

(Copeland)- "It was great ring awareness on the part of Big Will. The mark of a true ring-general."

Legend gets to his feet, only to walk to the far side of the ring and motion for Big Will to get to his feet. As Will slowly begins to get up, using the ropes to pul himself, Legend rushes in going for another spear, only for Will to once again leap frog up and over Legend, as Legend dives shoulder first into the turnbuckles. Will stumbles away from the corner, as he quickly positions himself, as Legend stumbles back around.

Will attempts a Willennium, only for Legend to catch Will's foot, and completely use brute strength in swinging Will by his leg, all the way around, and through the ropes to the outside of the ring. The fans begin chanting "Holy Shit" as the official seems shocked at the shear power displayed by Legend.

(Cohen)- "He just swung him like Babe knocking one outta the ball park. He was going, going, gone."

(Copeland)- "At this rate, I don't know how much longer Will can hold up against the power Legend is showing everyone here tonight. What a match."

The fan's cheers quickly turn to boo's, as the camera suddenly picks up Joseph Rios walking down the rampway. Ben Legend stands in the ring, as he turns to see Rios only to glare and seemingly question why Rios is at ringside. Meanwhile, Will slowly begins pulling himself up by the apron.

(Cohen)- "Hey, Joseph's here. Look's like Will's celebration is coming early!"

(Copeland)- "Well this is rather unfortunate. This was a nicely even contested match-up, and now it's apparently going to be ruined because Rios has made his way to ringside."

(Cohen)- "How dare you. Ruined. Why would you say such a thing, how do you know he's here to interfere? He told Will at the top of the show he was throwing him a party fit for a Champion."

Rios walks over and helps Will to his feet, only for Will to seem puzzled as to why Rios is out there. Legend quickly grabs Will by the hair, as he jerks him up from the arena floor, onto the apron, only to drag him over the ropes and back into the ring. Rios moves around ringside, only to grab a chair and unfold it, sitting and watching on.

(Cohen)- "See, he's here to watch the match. Ruined..." Cohen shakes his head in disgust.

(Copeland)- "Well, as long as his butt stays on that seat I'll believe it when I see it. Until then, I doubt Rios is down here to just view the match, we have monitor's in the back."

Legend picks Will up in a bear-hug, only to squeeze tightly in an attempt to make Will submit. Will rives in pain, but refuses to quit as the official asks him repeatedly. As the fans begin chanting for Will, it seems to give him strength, as Will rakes the eyes of Legend, breaking the hold. This allows Will to rush away, only to bounce off the ropes and attempt another flying forearm, but Legend ducks out of the way, as Will takes out the official accidentally. The fans begin cheering louder and louder, until the notice Rios get to his feet and fold the chair he was sitting in.

(Cohen)- "Officials out!! Officials out!!"

(Copeland)- "And Rios is up!!! Rios is up!!!"

(Cohen)- "Quit assuming things. He's been sitting on a hard metal chair, he could have a cramp."

Legend turns and goes to pick Will up from the mat, only to receive a Willennium from out of nowhere, as both men lay on the mat practically out of it. Rios suddenly slides INTO the ring, with the chair, only to stand in the middle of both laid out individuals.

(Copeland)- "Now what's he doing?! Rios is in the damn ring with a chair."

(Cohen)- "Maybe he just wants to see the action from an even closer position?"

(Copeland)- "If he was any closer, he'd BE the action."

(Cohen)- "Well he is a former World Heavyweight Champion."

Rios picks the chair up, as he's watching the official, who's slowly starting to come to, then he turns to watch Legend as he motions for Legend to get to his feet. Will is also slowly starting to get up behind Rios. The fans begin booing wildly, as they know Legend is about to get drilled with the chair.

(Cohen)- "Rios is about to knock one outta the ball park!"

(Copeland)- "This is bullshit. This was a great match until Rios stuck his nose into it."

As Legend gets up and stumbles backwards, Rios swings the chair, but curves completely as he suddenly smashes the chair into Big Will's head?!?!?!?!?!

(Cohen) & (Copeland)- "HOLY SHIT!!!!"

(Cohen)- "Wait, what the hell just happened?"

(Copeland)- "Rios just took Will's head off!!!"

The official calls for the bell, as Legend seems to be puzzled, only to then reveal a sick smile that's come across his face. Rios drops the chair, only to smile back as both Legend and Rios shake hands!!! Rios raises Legend's hand?!?!?!

(Cohen)- "This was all apart of Joseph Rios' plan? Legend's with Rios?"

(Copeland)- "But so was Will, wasn't he?!?!"

Will has been busted open by the chair shot, as he's barely moving, but still trying to find the strength to get up. Rios grabs Will, only to pick him up and deliver a Perfect Shot. Legend then drags a lifeless Will toward the corner, as Legend climbs up top and hits a Kodak Moment. The fans are booing insanely from the events that have just unfolded, as Rios demands a microphone. Joseph Rios sits down beside Big Will and begins to speak..

(Joseph Rios)- "Well Champ, I told you it'd be a night you'd never forget. You see, I know you likely can't hear me right now but sooner or later you'll ask for the tape of this show, and you'll wanna know why I did what I did. You see, it's because of you, because of your drive to become something that you aren't.. the best." Rios grabs the World Heavyweight Championship and pulls it over to him.

"You insisted on going through with the Kingdom Come match. You insisted on challenging me, your leader, your friend, your mentor when you had NO RIGHT. I'm the longest reigning Champion in W.Z.C.W. history. I'm the single most dominate Superstar in this entire industry, and you aren't even on my damn level. Then, to top it off, you can't even beat me fairly, you win by a fluke, you win by a roll-up?

Well I have a news flash for you. I'm still the World Heavyweight Champion, I'm still the greatest Superstar in this company, because you didn't beat me. You got lucky. And this is the payment you get for being lucky. Will, you were apart of the best thing going today. You were apart of Dynasty, and now.. now look at you, laying laid out in a puddle of your own blood. You can't even hear a word I'm saying, because you're so weak, so helpless without me.
" Rios stands up, as he places the Championship across his shoulder, and points at Ben Legend who walks over beside him.

"This man, Ben Legend, he knows. He understands. You see Will, somewhere along the lines you forgot what it meant to be apart of a group. You lost your place and you paid the price. So meet your replacement. And as far as the Championship goes.. make sure you shine my title up nicely, because I'm taking it back." Rios raises the World Heavyweight Championship, as fans begin throwing cans, bottles and food items into the ring. Suddenly, an unknown voice can be heard...

(Unknown Man)- "Excuse me, Excuse me. I've been ordered to come here by the Board of Directors, and I have some news that regards the World Heavyweight Championship that you're holding. You see, for the previous few monthes the Board have been watching very closely at the series of events regarding W.Z.C.W. and it's Heavyweight Champion, as well as the series of events which lead it's former Champion to hold onto it for so long.

It's been ordered that the World Heavyweight Championship.. BE STRIPPED from it's current Champion, and under the official ruling of the Board of Directors, I hereby make that decision final. Next week more information will be brought into light on what will happen to determine the next Champion, however until then I'm deeming the current title in the ring.. vacant.
"

Joseph Rios seems almost outraged by the decision, as he throws the Championship to the mat, and begins yelling at the man up on stage. Legend is confused at what's going on, and the camera slowly fades out on the Champion, or rather former Champion, "The One" Big Will.. who's been unable to hear any of this, as he's laid out in a pool of his own blood.

Copeland: "Up next is the coronation of Steamboat Ricky."

Cohen: "I can't believe that this guy is our King."

Copeland: "Be quiet Sailor Moon, it's time for the the King to take his throne."

*"You Stand Here with Me" - Creed hits the PA, and out comes Steamboat Ricky with Polly by his side. He walks out on the stage wearing a Burger King crown, sporting a Jolly Roger tied around his neck as a cape, and carrying a long wooden staff covered in barbed wire.**

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen...please welcome the 2008 WZCW King for a Day.........STEAMBOAT RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRICKY!

*Ricky heads down the ramp, throwing various cans of Steam O' Grog out into the crowd, much to the delight of Ricky's legion of fans. Ricky stops in the middle of the ramp, grabs two grogs, bangs them together, and begins to chug as a line of white pyro goes off behind him. Finally, he makes it to the ring, where a massive red throne, crown, cape, and scepter await him. Ricky then grabs a mic.*

Ricky: Well, folks. I just first want to say...it's pretty dARRRRRRRRRRRRn fantastic to be king!

*Ricky then motions to his Burger King crown and gives a thumbs up.*

You see, I took a beating like I haven't really taken in my entire career. I had to fight through 5 other guys to get the job done, but I sure did it. So, I think it's high time I got used to this king, deal. I hope everyone likes my king attire!

*The crowd goes nuts at Ricky's overly awesome King wardrobe.*

You see (Ricky points to the crown sitting on the throne), that's an ok looking crown, but I don't see why more kings nowadays don't wear this type of crown! It's light, pretty comfortable...and it smells like the deliciousness of flame-broiled beef!

*crowd pop*

And while that cape (points at king robe) is pretty cool, I think this little guy(motions to the jolly roger cape) is much more fitting to the kind of king I am. I get pretty hot and sweaty, so that big fluffy thing was just going to be too heavy for me. I need something breathable...and for some reason my cape smells a lot like grog.

And finally, well, I'm not a big fan of gold (points to king scepter), other than championship gold. I'd rather have some dull metal wrapped around wood!

*Holds up "scepter"*

Now...I just need a suitable throne. This one isn't going to work.

*Ricky takes the huge red throne and throws out outside of the ring. He then walks over to the announcer's area, where Jorge Rodriguez and Juventud Psychosis quickly get out of the way.*

Thanks for clearing the way like usual fellas!

*Ricky then begins to take apart the Spanish Announce Table, throws the pieces in the ring, and then reassembles it. Ricky then takes a can of spray paint, paints "SPANISH ANNOUNCE THRONE" on it, sits atop the table, and then picks up the mic.*

This seems far more appropriate for what I want to do. Now, I suppose it's probably time for me to get coronated...Polly! Please do the honors!

Polly: BRRRRRRRRRRACK! Hear ye! Hear ye! BRRRRRRRRRRRACK!

As this BRRRRRRRRRRRRRACK!lamation states...

BRRRRRRACK! Let it be known, from this day forward...BRRRRRACK!

Cohen: "Oh dear lord, it's that stupid parrot."

*Flashes to Ricky holding his "scepter" close.*

BRRRRRACK! That StembRRRRACK! Ricky has competed against the best that WZCW has to offer!!!! BRRRRRACK!!!

BRRRRRACK! I am pleased to introduce to you....the 2008 WZCW King for a Day...BRRRRRACK!

Long live King Ricky! BRRRRRRACK!

*Crowd pops big time for its hero as Ricky's music starts playing in the background. Ricky then stands up on top of his throne, chugs a Steam O' Grog, points to the fans.......then, all of a sudden, the lights in the arena go black. Nothing can be seen, just camera flashes.*

Copeland: WHAT!!!??? What the heck is going on here!!??

*A deep, very low tone is coming from the speakers as if someone was holding down the lowest key on a pipe organ. A chill fills the air and the sound of wind begins to accompany the deep organ tone. Finally, the lights go back on for a split second, revealing that Steamboat Ricky is no longer standing on top of his Spanish Announce Throne. Almost instantly, the lights go off once more with the sounds resuming. All of a sudden two bolts of lightning strike the throne, and the Spanish Announce Throne catches fire. The throne burns in a firey inferno as Meltdown goes off the air!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back