WZCW Magazine - getting started

For the interviews you wouldn't even need an official interviewer.

It would be like

WZCW Mag: What has been your best match in WZCW so far?
Rush: Celeste
WZCW Mag: Who would you like to face in the future?
Rush: Rafael De La Noche

etc.

Have someone PM the 10 questions (or whatever) to 5 people (or how many you want) Then those who are interested in the interview can reply, so you might send 5 out, but get 2 back. This will give you some for the next mag, or a future mag.

Make sense?

I think you should put special features in the Mag. Look at the workout routines of the most powerful characters in WZCW. Try to look into the past of those who have a mysterious past. That kinda thing.

And you should put the results of the latest PPV in there, too.

some ideas i have thought up and some that have been posted that will more than certain be included in the mag

mag is monthly, every 2 months is a bit long to wait

workout section

2 in character interviews

1 out of character interview

rising star - an interview with a newer wzcw star, probably in character but ooc if ok 2

creative control - a segement in which all the wzcw staff give their views on whos been doing great rps, whos improving, a sneak peek into something we can see in the coming month

a monthly poll in which the readers get to vote on somthing like the main event of a ppv match or md/as main event during that month (cyber sunday voting which is voting on basically anything) (also, it would only be one match for one single show at any time during that month, depending on what creative say)

fatal four

he said what? - a collection of the best quotes from the months round of rps

whats going down? review of that months wzcw programming

tale of the tape - a fantasy match up article in which two randomly drawn wrestlers are paired together and we give our views on how we think the match would be like

my two cents with phoenix

wzcw trivia page

spot the difference? - maybe something for phoenix to do if he has time, just for fun and make use of his great graphic design skills

mail/questions from fans

sorry if i missed anything someone posted before, im in the middle of two things here so dont think ur idea has been rulled out

another thing, how should we go about discussing the mag when we get started up. id rather not post anything in the forum for everyone to see before the mag is done. and pm'ing everyone could take ages to go around if not everyones online

we have NWOevolution21 doing the 4 way interview so that leaves the IC interview if anyone wants to do that.

I really like how this is shaping up but it is going to take a lot of time and effort to do well. Hopefully, you have a big enough staff that will get it done and to the best of your abilities. Good luck with it guys.

I'll do the IC interviews,if that's okay?

Just to clarify,I just ask the questions and type them up,but they answer them?
Yeah, send them to whoever in a PM and when they reply forward it to me and i'll format it and send it to Fratelli.

IC: Hiphopa-pokemon

OOC: Me

4 way: nwoevolution21

IF either of you can't do it let me know so I can find someone else

some ideas i have thought up and some that have been posted that will more than certain be included in the mag

my two cents with phoenix

wzcw trivia page

spot the difference? - maybe something for phoenix to do if he has time, just for fun and make use of his great graphic design skills

I'm definitely up for doing my two cents, which will basically be discussing about a certain wrestler's situation or current theme going on in the WZCW. Already have an opening topic in mind.

Trivia page, I do that too as I know quite abit and tend to go back to the past PPVs, etc. I even did the trivia for CR not too long ago.

Spot the difference is possible, but but I don't want to be loaded with too much as well as the front cover and my other wzcw assignments. Maybe test it out, or try that funny comic image WWE magazine does where you have "Self Help Classes by Lance Storm" "Cooking with Tazz". That could be fun to do.

It would definitely help if you could get a mod or an admin in on it too. That way you can have things done easier.

Lawl.

I think that is what they are planning to do Sly.

Whoa. Slow dwn a bit guys lol

i could be out of a job here :p i was also wanting to do an interview or something.

Sly r u saying then the mag wouldnt be posted here, it would be jst a link to another site?

I would suggest, in regards to interviews, to have two seperate ones done each month:

Time Out: An interview with the handler of a specific character, as in out of character. I would let people know ahead of time who it will be, for example Iscariot, and have people submit their questions for him in a thread, and he/she can answer them. Give people like two weeks to ask, and the interview'ee a week to present his answers to whoever the publisher is (In actuality he'll have the whole three weeks, as I'm sure he could write his answers to Q's as and when they occur on Word or something). Then, at the end of his interview, he can submit three other Handlers, and people could vote on who they wanted to be in the next issue for a week, then when it's decided the process, taking 4 weeks, starts all over again.

A Day in the life of... An interview with a character. To variate things, I'd try to ensure it's a different character than the handler has. This interview can be done in a number of formats, either a specific interview conducted by a staff member, or again with questions being asked and answered by him over a period before being published. The options are endless in essence for the In-Character interview.

=I=

Sly r u saying then the mag wouldnt be posted here, it would be jst a link to another site?
I'm saying do something neat with it. Involve more technology than just forum threads and photoshopped images. Make a publisher file out of it, or make a flash file out of it. The cooler the magazine looks, the more people will be interested in it.

I'm saying do something neat with it. Involve more technology than just forum threads and photoshopped images. Make a publisher file out of it, or make a flash file out of it. The cooler the magazine looks, the more people will be interested in it.

ohrite, well i may need a little teaching on that one, but would be happy to go for it

Just posting here to get the really long name off the new posts line, it's stretching everything in an annoying fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back