WZCW Magazine - getting started

Fratelli

Pre-Show Stalwart
official thread to get the magazine started.

i have a few positions up for grabs such as interviewees, graphics designers stuff like that.

ideas here are very welcome to be posted and sorry if u have already posted in the discussion forum but can u post them again here?

i have a few ideas here such as the magazine runs every 2nd friday between meltdowns, just so we have something else to look at during the 2 week rp set up etc and bi-weekly competitions for a magazine front cover.

Head Editor: Fratelli
Head Interviewer: Dean Milekno
Head Of Graphics / writer: Phoenix

Forwarding my application to do graphics work for the magazine please.

I'm happy to an article for it, like a "my two cents" talking about a certain angle or story going on if that's cool?

I have a few ideas. How about an In Character Interview, an out of charcacter interview and a questions from the fans section.

the IC interview would let people get in depth on the character where the OC interview would let people get to know the person behind the Charcter.

The questions from the fans section would be open to anyone on the forums and they could ask a member of WZCW any qeuestions they wanted.

I would be happy to do the OC interview.

I also think we should put this in the .com section so it gets more traffic

yeah i like the sound of that. is there any way we could like check over the magazine and stuff together before posting it?

how will we go about doing interviews out of character?

or does no one really care that much if its not 'kayfabe'

You could do an article that both WWE Magazine and Sports Illustrated does. Its called the Pop Culture Grid in SI and The Fatal Four in WWE. For those that don't know about it, they take four random athletes/wrestlers and ask them 4-5 questions about anything random.

You could ask four wrestlers the questions and they can answer it in character or out of character. If I win a WZCW contract in the battle royal, I could come up with the questions and ask them, but I am not that good with computers so the formatting of the article might be bad but I'll try.

If this is a good idea and you would accept it for the magazine I will try to help with this article.

IF a wzcw magazine is to happen, it should be after ever PPV cycle and not fortnightly

You could do an article that both WWE Magazine and Sports Illustrated does. Its called the Pop Culture Grid in SI and The Fatal Four in WWE. For those that don't know about it, they take four random athletes/wrestlers and ask them 4-5 questions about anything random.

You could ask four wrestlers the questions and they can answer it in character or out of character. If I win a WZCW contract in the battle royal, I could come up with the questions and ask them, but I am not that good with computers so the formatting of the article might be bad but I'll try.

If this is a good idea and you would accept it for the magazine I will try to help with this article.

yeah sure thats a good idea, we will wait til the contract battle royale results are up tho just to make sure ur still intrestd in wzcw. good idea tho :)

yeah i like the sound of that. is there any way we could like check over the magazine and stuff together before posting it?
I would give all the graphics & articles to 1 person (in this case you since it's your idea) and then you post it any way you want. I think 1 article should be 1 post.
how will we go about doing interviews out of character?

or does no one really care that much if its not 'kayfabe'
For the OOC interviews I would have it being me (since i said I would take care of this part) interviewing lets say Harhtan and for the IC interviews it would be Becky Serra inteviewing Drake Callahan.

I would give all the graphics & articles to 1 person (in this case you since it's your idea) and then you post it any way you want. I think 1 article should be 1 post.

For the OOC interviews I would have it being me (since i said I would take care of this part) interviewing lets say Harhtan and for the IC interviews it would be Becky Serra inteviewing Drake Callahan.

if you wanted you could make up your own interviewer exclusively for the magazine?

why does it have to rely on you getting a contract NWO? You can still participate in WZCW magazine if you don't. It's Frats mag so if he gives you the all clear to participate why would you need a contract?

why does it have to rely on you getting a contract NWO? You can still participate in WZCW magazine if you don't. It's Frats mag so if he gives you the all clear to participate why would you need a contract?

i just want to make sure hes still intrested in wzcw depending on his result this week. but im sure he'll be fine and we have a few weeks anyways

I'm happy to be the guy to do the graphics. Basically if the magazine team discuss what articles and a cover person is agreed, not a problem there and specific things for certain features, anyone can ask.

Repeat from my post in the DT:

I got a couple of WWE magazines if you want ideas to use. One section I liked was things like "my two cents" and giving in depth articles on things like submission moves, weasel traits in heels, ppv results, talking about "most talked about" subjects like "Who first beat Angle's streak truly?" and they also do articles about wrestlers/factions but in a third person without an interview segment, so that's also a good one to try for example, but I think doing that, you'd get the wrestler you're writing about to have an A-OK with it.

I'm happy to be the guy to do the graphics. Basically if the magazine team discuss what articles and a cover person is agreed, not a problem there and specific things for certain features, anyone can ask.

Repeat from my post in the DT:

I got a couple of WWE magazines if you want ideas to use. One section I liked was things like "my two cents" and giving in depth articles on things like submission moves, weasel traits in heels, ppv results, talking about "most talked about" subjects like "Who first beat Angle's streak truly?" and they also do articles about wrestlers/factions but in a third person without an interview segment, so that's also a good one to try for example, but I think doing that, you'd get the wrestler you're writing about to have an A-OK with it.

yeah thats somethings that should be included for sure and something like bits on classic matches and classic storylines for newbies like myself to wzcw who may not know the entire history of the show.

I probably will be interested even if I don't get a contract. But who knows? Anyway, if I can post my article, I was thinking that I could alternate between a user interview and a character interview. What do you guys think?

How bout like a trivia section where you ask like who is the first wzcw champion. and have like 5 questions per magazine and have answers in the next magazine. im not sure i should do this because i really dont know that much about WZCW as i just joined and dont even have a contract yet but im just giving my 2 cents.

I probably will be interested even if I don't get a contract. But who knows? Anyway, if I can post my article, I was thinking that I could alternate between a user interview and a character interview. What do you guys think?
yeah more interviews the better and very happy to have you on board. i will get back to you once i figure out how we are gonna get together and show each other the interviews before posting them tho. still not sure yet

Well I know quite abit about WZCW as well as Lee, Ricky & Harthan, plus all the old shows are still about and there's info on the rarely used wiki page as well. So that will help for trivia and old stuff too.

IF you wan to to do either the IC, OOC or Fatal Four way interview let me know either here or in a PM and I'll put you on a list. Those are the only interview segments i saw but there could be more.

So far we have me doing the OOC interview theo ther 2 are up for grabs.

Edit There's also the question from the fans interview but that's for people outside of WZCW. The Sign Guy is doing this for the first edition.

Just use one of the existing backstage staff for interviews...

Also priority is RPs not the mag, go wild with it, but don't let your RPs suffer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back