WZCW Kingdom Come V LD

Blade & Blade vs Manic, Smoker, Depressed & Catatonic is hardly fair.

If a certain man and his dog were to intervene, however...

Oh, kayfabe Blade has reminded me to inform Creative that there is a clause in his contract that guarantees him epic pyro during his WZ Weekend entrance.

Don't blame him, you guys put it in the contract.

Blade said:
there is a clause in his contract that
guarantees him epic pyro

My dad has a strange saying: "You can write that on your stomach and wipe it off with your shirt."

Oh, kayfabe Blade has reminded me to inform Creative that there is a clause in his contract that guarantees him epic pyro during his WZ Weekend entrance.

Don't blame him, you guys put it in the contract.

There was a clause in Phoenix's contract that said that anytime Blade had pyro, at least one had to misfire and burn Blade. I know Phoenix isn't currently under contract, but you really don't want to sour the relationship.

Seriously, I don't see what the big deal about the poster is. I mean, my character made it -- so I might be a little biased -- but it's not as if Killjoy meant anything by excluding some others.

:banghead: I can't fit so many people on one small image.

You did for this ;)

2l9pchf.jpg

The new poster is the tits. I'm most glad SHIT made it.

On the old poster, I can make out DC and Jimmy Flynn and that's it.

There was a clause in Phoenix's contract that said that anytime Blade had pyro, at least one had to misfire and burn Blade. I know Phoenix isn't currently under contract, but you really don't want to sour the relationship.

Yeah, Phoenix was always kind of a dick to Blade.

Fun Fact IV: Overlast put Blade on his ass at KC IV. :)

Fun Fact 5: Overlast would return to face Blade if he wasn't such a puss. :)

I'm most glad SHIT made it.

This.

I'm only ball busting on the poster; think we're all just waiting to see the show, and since we can't tear down all of creative for our eventual jobs, we have to settle on poor Killjoy

You are correct, Jack!
One is better than nothing.
Here comes the jobbing!

Also, we have to keep bumping this thread. The total diva show already outdrew Impact, but I'll be damned if its LD outdraws this one!

Sounds like something he'd do. That pretty much sums up the feud though: Who can be the bigger dick?

Phoenix nearly won that particular competition when he hid the cut on his arm and proceeded to bust Blade open during their first blood match.

But Blade wins cause Phoenix retired first!

I'm more interested in the placement of said matches.

That reminds me!

Hey everyone, don't forget to take part in the WZCW prediction contest before WZ Weekend is posted! Rep and feedback for the winner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back