WrestleZone Weekend '13: Alex Bowen vs. Matt Tastic (Street Fight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
1004792_426324637480418_699095646_n.jpg

Right before the unprecedented Pay-Per-View known as Kingdom Come, WZCW will be featuring a special fan access weekend where everybody who has purchased tickets can participate in an array of activities such as autograph signings, a WZCW '13 video game tournament and most importantly, a special bonus show where WZCW Superstars will be set to compete in a number of matches. To top off the entire event, Alex Bowen & Matt Tastic will be facing off in a heated Street Fight match, battling throughout the entire WrestleZone Weekend set-up where caution is advised for the fans attending the event. Both men are highly skilled and highly dangerous when it comes to using weapons and their environment to their advantage so maintain distance - this match is going to get brutal. With all this craziness packed in one show - one must think how epic the main attraction is going to be?

Deadline is Thursday July 25, 2013 @ 11:59 P.M. (Central). No Extensions

[youtube]_alGWFwxSiQ[/youtube]

The music of Matt Tastic hits at a house show a mere week removed from Kingdom Come and the Wrestlezone Weekend were Matt Tastic goes head to head with Alex Bowen in a Street Fight. Matt makes his way to the ring for a usual rally to plug the impending festivities. Peculiar objects surround him such as a large bag and balloons which he carries down the ramp. He grabs a mic before entering the ring, placing the bag on the ground and tying the balloons to a nearby rope.

Matt: It's been a while since I just come out here and simply talk, hasn't it? Yeah, I'd figure after all that's gone down in my career the past few months, I should just stick to what got me up top in the first place. The bare essentials. Come out here and connect with you guys. So I would like to play a game.

No, better. Two games. OK, here's the first one. I'm gonna make a bet. If I lose, I spend the rest of this promo in my underwear. I'm gonna say 2 words and you people will chant them. Ready?

Loud cheers rain down with Matt's game proposition.

Matt: Alex Bowen.

The crowd goes from cheering to loud boo's with not a single chant coming by until “BOWEN SUCKS! BOWEN SUCKS! BOWEN SUCKS!”.

Matt: Either I'm in Pervertopolis or I was just plain wrong.

Matt takes his pants off revealing MLP boxers under it. The crowd promptly reacts: “You're a brony! You're a brony!”.

Matt: Rarity for the win—Or!! Or- I'm still a bit dizzy from Dr. Zeus. That dude is a walking dope trip. Just looking at him trips you out. But regardless, I'm here to tell tales of the totally troubled troubadour teetering on a trip to therapy.

…...Therapy didn't rhyme. Damn you, Zeus. But back to Bowen, here's a man who calls himself king but has no subjects. Here's a man who calls himself great, but never achieved greatness. Here's a man who calls himself an innovator, but no one's followed this so called leader. Is it because he's a danger to anything with breath? Or is it because he down right sucks?!

The crowd cheers in response to Matt's increasingly angry and intense promo as he looks dead at the camera.

Matt: You hear them, Alex? It's the people you turned your back on. I seriously thought you hit your lowest when you teamed with Justin Cooper but you got yourself a shovel, dug a hole and got even deeper. Congrats buddy, we didn't know you had it in ya.

Matt turns around and signals to the crowd.

Matt:
Each and every day we walk through the curtain and march down that ramp, we do it to entertain the people. They pay us. They sponsor us. They support us. They believe in us and what we bring to the table for them. But you, in what I can assume was one of your drug-induced trips, pulled your pants down and mooned us all by hitting me with an object you said you'd never touch. They say a zebra can't change his stripes and that's true but you can sure as hell paint over them and later wash the paint out, you clearly graced us with a nice zoology class, huh Bowen? But I didn't appreciate the backstabbing. Neither did the people. You said you wanted to change and we all welcomed that change with open arms. We all embraced you. But when you got your confidence back it was back to the ol' habits, huh? You see, I lost to Rush, I lost time due to surgery, I lost to the World Champ, I lost my girlfriend, but there's one thing I never lose and that's them!

The crowd cheers in approval as Tastic points to them. “Tas-tic! Tas-Tic! Tas-Tic!”

Matt: They support me and so I support them. So when you turned on me, you turned on them. You spit on us after we welcomed you back with open arms and now We're mad. That issue leads us the Wrestlezone Weekend. A Street Fight to settle this stupid Mayhem nonsense. I'll make it very clear. I don't care about your stupid toy scepter. But you brag so much about being such a great Mayhem Champion, I thought you needed a reminder of who was the longest reigning champ before you. Who's the only 4 time champion in this entire company. Who survived the black hole known as the 24/7 Rule. That was me. You're the one who failed in the Motorcity Psycho's. You failed in the Apostles of Chaos. And you failed in The Empire. Guess where else you're gonna fail? In L.A. In front of ALLLLL these Z fans!! Live and in living color. But lets set the record straight. Time for the second game. It's a street fight, right?

Matt grabs the bag and pulls out a large ragdoll.

Matt: It can go anywhere, right? Here's the second game. Let's pretend this ragdoll is Alex Bowen. Accurate portrayal, I know. Let's see how this Street Fight can go.

Matt gets out of the ring and taps the announce table. Then hits it hard. Then he slams the doll on it hard.

Matt: It can end here on this table. Like so.

He grabs the doll, then retrieves the balloons and heads off through the sea of fans.

Matt: We might fight around here. And I might trip the bastard up and make him tumble down these stairs. Or....

Matt keeps going up.

Matt: Hey-hey! Who spanked me? Don't touch the flank, I might just buck.

Reaching the concession stands where a hotdog cart lies. Matt grabs a hotdog and eats it.

Matt: Needs mustard.

*BAM* The doll goes through the cart and Matt pins it.

Matt: One! Two! Three! Pinned between a bunch of wieners and a large sausage. That can't feel good for a manly man like Bowen, I dare say. But do you people know what would be really ironic?

The crowd loudly responds “WHAT?”

Matt: I said, do you know what would be really ironic?

The crowd once again replies “WHAT?”

Matt:
I got a mic, dammit. How can-- Oh I get it. It would be ironic if I beat him with a clean, basic, get this..... Wrestling hold.

Matt reacts in a dumbfounded way. Slapping himself in the face like the kid from Home Alone as the crowd laughs.

Matt:
I know it's a breathtaking concept and downright crazy, but what would happen if I beat the “King Of Mayhem” in a Street Fight with a Figure Four? Or a Sleeper Hold? A Bridging Suplex? Do you know what would happen?

Matt grabs the balloons he brought along, biting one and popping it.

Matt:
Pop. Bowen's words become..... Meaningless. All that hoopla about how destructive he is. All the gibberish about his so called mastery of weapons, his high threshold of pain, it all goes up in smoke. It stops mattering. Why? Because this is not Mortal Kombat. This is not Smash TV. This ain't the Hunger Games. It's certainly not that crappy Wrestling Combat Zone indie place you'd probably be better off at. This is the Pro league, dude. WZCW. The 'Z. And after being here for so many years, you'd think you'd have the concept down. Hold, counter holds, submissions, one, two, three. There's no light bulbs. There's no lawnmower. There's no trend that you set.

Matt grabs another balloon and throws it away sending it up the arena.

Matt:
Just one sad little lost dude who's high with his head in the clouds. The Mayhem Division is where talent gets to grow in a rules free environment and showcase how unique they can be. It's where the “Showtime” himself, David Cougar started. It's where the Age Of Chaos began with Ty Burna. It's where the Center Of The Universe is with Drake Callahan. Have you seen any of them brag about their “love” for weapons? Or how they can be very tolerant of pain? Of course not. It's where Ace and Vega will make their mark as they conclude their second and first year respectively in this business. It's not the pig sty you preach on about with the violence and the blood. That's a small component of what that Division truly means. And an ignoramus like you certainly doesn't deserve to be called a “king” of it. Kings look out for the people of their land. You're just an egomaniac. A kid at the beach on a sand castle and a towel tied to his neck. Pretending he rules an open land.

The crowd cheers in approval of Matt's speech: “Tas-tic! Tas-tic! Tas-tic!”

Matt: The people have spoken, Bowen. Mutiny. The kingdom revolts. And before thy Kingdom Come, a so-called king will be impeached. And a new age will start. The Age of--

Matt holds the mic up to get the crowd behind him who respond in unison “KICKASSERY!!”

Matt: Damn straight.

The last doubt erased

Alex Bowen is sitting on top of a large hill. He's on an overhang that sticks out about fifteen feet just looking out at the clear blue ocean. Bowen is about a hundred feet up enjoying his time away from WZCW. It's three days before his main event match at Wrestlezone weekend. The Bowen brothers decided to fly to Jamaica for their first real vacation in years. Bowen sits as his younger brother David walks up the path leading to him The seven foot plus monster is quite a sight to see, a huge beard, and long black hair blow in the wind. Deep in thought, the sound of ground underfoot catches Bowen's ear. Looking over his shoulder quickly to see who it is, he grins when he see's his pasty white Brother walking up to him shirtless. Bowen is also in swimming trunks, but decided to leave the beach, the women, and the drinks behind for a few moments of clarity.

David- That woman down there is afraid of you, she says only fools hang off the side of mountains.

Alex- Well she can think what she wants, I have enough to think about already.

David- Are you still thinking about that match?

Alex- It's all that's been on my mind, I knew they were going to do this. I'm afraid for him David....

David- Well you did smack him in the face with that sceptre of yours. What did you expect? For them to give you a pillow fight match?

Alex shakes his head.

Alex- This isn't a joke to me anymore, this really isn't what I wanted, David. I wanted to move on.

David walks forward and puts his hand firmly on his brother's shoulder.

David- Why are you lying to yourself? You can move on, and do other stuff in WZCW... But you were born to do this Alex. wake up! Stop being such a whiny bitch about it!! All I hear from you now is how you don't want to be involved in Mayhem.

Alex grabs his brother's hand and twists while he stands up. Bowen's nostrils flare as he looks up about a foot into his brothers eyes. He speaks through clinched teeth.

Alex- I'm not complaining, bitching, or anything else. Why do you think I was up here all on my own. I was trying to clear my head. For the last year it's been so polluted with everything. I forgot who I was.

David- That's for sure, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw it. Embrace it Alex, don't run away from it. Mayhem made you who you are, but you're the one who's letting it be the only thing that defines you. Embrace this match, embrace Mayhem, and let it all go. When you do that, you can make Matt Tastic suffer, without embracing Mayhem.... you'll never win that match. You might as well go pack your bags at the hotel, fly home, and stay there.

David points into Bowen's scarred chest.

David- I miss seeing the Alex Bowen that would go toe to toe with seven foot monsters, and not give up until the match was won. Don't regret what you've done in the past, or what you will do in the future. Matt Tastic brags about his Mayhem reign during the 24/7 rule, and about how much smarter he is than you? I want to see the Alex Bowen that will stop at nothing to end Matt Tastic.

Alex- And that's the Alex Bowen you're going to see. You're right, man. Thanks for talking me down. This isn't about me staying in Mayhem. I need to use this as a platform and boost myself from there.

David- But first I want to see you splatter Matt Tastic's life across the walls, Alex. One step at a time....

Alex isn't really paying attention, he's turned his back to David, and is slowly looking over the horizon. Shaking his head he looks down at the almost hundred foot drop and turns around.

David- What are you doing, Alex?!

Alex backs up to the edge of the overhang, a peaceful look is on his face, streching his arms out he cracks his neck.

Alex- Just clearing my head, brother....

Alex bends his knees, and before David can say anything he executes an almost perfect back flip and is plummeting to the bottom. David runs over to the side of the overhang just in time to look down and see a large splash. He puts his hands through his hair, looking down at the freshly broken rippling blue water. A few seconds pass, slowly a white shape comes up and David starts to fume. Laughter can be heard, Alex has survived, and his younger brother is pissed! Yelling isn't the way to describe the way David is talking, it's more of a deep bellow. David's face is turning purple.

David- You son of a bitch! Wait until I get down there!!!!

More laughter is heard, and the scene cuts out.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Two days later: 12 hours before his Match at Wrestlezone weekend.

Alex Bowen is standing in a Home Depot store outside of Los Angeles. He has a huge black eye, most likely from his Brother David. David is dressed up in a nice suit, with his hair pulled back. It even looks like he's put a comb through his beard. He is looking around at a large selection lawn mowers, while Bowen talks to a Home Depot associate. Bowen has a list in his hand, and the man with the orange apron on has a confused look on his face.

Worker- So let me get this straight, you have a U-haul truck waiting outside, and you need two hundred feed of barbed wire, lighter fluid, two stop signs, and what else?

Alex slaps his head, and sighs a deep breath.

Alex- I need a couple axe handles, four or five metal trash cans. A few thousand thumb tacks...

Worker- Oh hell just give me the list.

Bowen shrugs his shoulders and hands over the list wrote on yellow legal paper. The man unfolds the paper and his jaw almost drops.

Worker- Saw blades, two by fours, two six foot plywood boards?!!

Alex leans in and points to a section on the list.

Alex- See they are all put together, I need the super glue, and about two hundred razors to make the razor boards. Damn dude... don't you know anything?

Worker- Who the hell are you? I'm going to call the cops if you don't leave now.

At that moment the monster David Bowen walks up laughing. Towering over his brother he laughs at the smaller men.

David- Alex didn't explain? He's a professional wrestler, Not a criminal! These items are simply for his match tonight. Don't you see? He's finally embracing what he has to do.

Alex smiles a twisted smile, and laughs.

Alex- Do you like the light tubes I've got on the list?

David- Jesus dude, I said come to Home Depot and get a few things, not buy the whole store.

The worker inhales sharply, almost a gasp.

Worker- LANDMINES?! WHAT THE FU....

Alex puts his hand over his mouth, and puts a finger to his mouth.

Alex- Don't you see the asterisk next to that!? That means maybe, it's a work in progress.

David- Just go get the items on the list. If they have a dot next to them, don't get them. Put a hurry on it though, we have something to do soon.

About thirty minutes later twenty plus workers are busy putting stuff into Bowen's extra long u-haul. Light tubes, axe handles, glass panes, half a dozen tables, two by fours, trash cans, a kitchen sink, a tall ladder, and more have all been loaded in. Plywood boards are loaded in last, Bowen slaps the side of one as the last cart rolls up. Packages upon packages of razor blades, thumb tacks, tape and super glue lined the cart. The worker just looks at Bowen and shakes his head.

Worker #2- My boss is a big fan of yours, and he said you can keep the cart. Said you would always come out with one full of stuff, back in the day...

Alex- Well that sure helps me out, I was just going to steal one anyways.

Bowen laughs and lifts the cart up to David Bowen who barely has any room in the massive, jam-packed truck. He shimmies around and gets the cart to fit in perfectly. Bowen points back at him with his thumb.

Alex- He was a hermit as a kid, played a lot of Tetris.

David leaps down and walks over to his brother, hitting him on the back lightly- reassuring him of everything. He rubs his shoulder.

David- Come on brother, put your game face on. You have to go talk to the WZCW faithful. Lets get a move on, we only have an hour to get there.

The camera fades as they both go to get in the truck.
------------------------------------------------------------
An hour and a half later outside of the Wrestlezone weekend fan fest:

Leon is dressed in a nice suit almost melting in the hot summer sun, he has a mic in one hand and another in his other hand. He's standing at the bottom of a narrow set of steps that lead up to a small stage. The crowd is starting to turn, as Alex Bowen the guest is over thirty minutes late. A few minutes pass by, and Leon finally walks on stage.

Leon- Sorry fans, I've just got the news that Alex Bowen has not showed up yet,,,

Leon is drowned out by a loud chorus of chants, boos, and more. Small bottles and paper are starting to be thrown on the stage.

Crowd- We want Bowen!!! *clap, clap clapclapclap*

Leon- I'm sure if you wait a few more moments we can get someone else up here.

The chants just get louder, and more stuff is raining down. Just as Leon starts to leave a U-haul truck makes its way down the road beeping it's horn. Leon looks with a hand over his eye down the road. The truck stops and makes a quick three point turn. Backing up, Bowen leans his body out of the truck to see where he is going. Putting it in park, the truck lurches back one last time. Bowen opens the door, and walks to the back of the U-haul. Getting up on the rear bumper, he flings open the door, and the crowd goes crazy.

Crowd- BOWEN!!! BOWEN!!! BOWEN!!! BOWEN!!!!

Bowen walks up to the stage and grabs the mic from Leon.

Alex- Well what are you waiting for Leon! What's going on here?

Leon stammers. and shakes the cobwebs out of his head

Alex- Today junior, what do you want to talk about?

Leon- Lets get some thought on your match, Bowen. Just simple stuff, what's up with all of that stuff? I thought you were done with mayhem.

Alex- Why would I be done? I just spent close to five thousand dollars getting everything I need to whoop Matt Tastic's ass. The Death Machine spares no expense for pain. I'm not going to be wrestling every match as a Mayhem match, but I will damn sure rise to the occasion when needed!!

Leon- Many people are counting you out for this, and many people say you have this in the bag. Matt Tastic might be the most decorated Mayhem veteran ever in Wzcw. What do you think of that?

Alex scoffs and shoots Leon a huge glare. Well a glare dosen't qute cut it, Bowen is burning a hole through Leon's soul

Alex- Most decorated? Leon, In this company i've crippled more men than polio in this company Leon. Men leave after matches with me, but Matt Tasic isn't a man. He's just a child stuck in la-la land! Over the last year since I dropped Steamboat Ricky on his neck, and basically ended his career, I've done nothing. I was soft, and complacent. I didn't care, but I beat being unhealthy, beat drug addiction, and broke free from the grasp of a tyrant. I'm going to end Matt Tastic tonight. Proving once again why I'm the toughest man in WZCW.

Leon looks over to Bowen, shrugging his shoulders.

Leon- That sounds nice and all, but you've not really lived up to any promises you've made all year.

Alex- This isn't a promise, a threat, or anything else. This is The Death Machine's destiny, I will not sit back and be the laughing stock of this company anymore. I could run away, and never come back, and lose all my reason... but I never will!!

Leon scratches his head as he looks at Bowen.

Leon- Destiny huh? What's up with this Death Machine stuff?

Alex- I'm the smartest man in this company, I don't need a college degree, or a PHD. I will take any risk to win any match, and that's why I'm putting all the marbles on the line this match. I have things in that truck that will maim any man. Anyone with a sane thought in their head would run away from what I'm about to do tonight. I've embraced mayhem again and an Alex Bowen with a goal is a very scary man. I'm not only going to beat Matt Tastic, I'm going to send a message to every wrestler and title holder on this roster.

Leon- What would that be?

Alex- Last year at Redemption I said that I was this company’s terror, famine, horror, and exile. When they want someone gone they send them to me. I will buzz saw through this whole company. Just like the mothers are going to scream tonight..

Bowen leans in and puts his hand on Leon's back and chest, with mic in hand he starts to shake Leon for effect. In a shrill loud voice mocking a female he yells into the mic.

Alex- NO!!! NOO!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN, ALL THE BLOOD!!! SOMEONE STOP THIS MATCH!!! OH THE HUMANITY! WHY WONT SOMEONE STOP THIS!!

Leon breaks away from Bowen and is visably shaken. Bowen is breathing heavily and has a manic look in his eyes.

Alex- I don't give a give a damn what any of you think of what I do.

Bowen points out to the crowd and is met with a huge boo.

Crowd- ASSHOLE!!! ASSHOLE!!! ASSHOLE!!!​

Alex- I am this company new horror, if you thought that Ty Burna was bad...You'll never look at this company in the same way again! I'm not here to take over this company, I'm here to kill off all the inferior people. This is my house, and when I'm done with it WZCW will be a shell. When I'm done with this street fight and Matt Tastic lays broken- close to dead, at my feet. The reign of The Death Machine will start...

Leon- I think that's about all the time we have for now, Alex.

Alex takes Leon's mic and snaps it in his hands. He shakes his head as he throws it into the crowd.

Alex- I fear no wrestler, no title holder, no one....

The crowd slowly starts to chant Matt Tastic's name, it's amazing how quickly they can turn on a heel wrestler. Bowen quickly runs his hand over his sweating head.

Crowd- MATT TASTIC!! MATT TASTIC!! MATT TASTIC!!​

Bowen looks out to the crowd with wide eyes, and a twisted look on his face. He is shaking his head at the name the crowd is chanting.

Alex- Like I told Steamboat last year, this is how Matt Tastic ends. Let him face the new horror of WZCW, let him stand and face real pain, and face his end. His career will not end with a bang... but just a whimper.

Bowen chucks his mic into the crowd, stretching his arms out he yells to the heavens.

Alex- BY MY HAND, THE WEAK WILL BE ERASED!!.

The crowd is a mix of fear as Bowen looks over them, a few people are leaving, and a few are booing Bowen

Crowd- You're washed up *clap, clap, clapclapclap* You're washed up!!!​

The crowd continues to chant that as the scene fades out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back