WZCW's Kingdom Come VII LD

I'm a casual believer in the good to bad cycling of luck... this was my thought process for the week...

Shit, I nearly got smashed by a semi on the interstate. I'm winning KFAD.

Fuck, I narrowly avoided that speeding ticket. Guess i'm losing KFAD.

My mother had to go to the emergency room Saturday and is still in the hospital. I'm winning KFAD for sure.

I just got a raise at work today and am finally getting to work beside an architect at the drafting table. I'm probably going to lose KFAD.

Congrats Showtime.

Here we go. The main event. Champion vs. Lottery winner. Good vs. evil. The light vs. the darkness. Part 1 of 2 for Theron vs. Zeus is now live!

tCEKhwT.gif

The first of two main events tonight. A friendship turns sour as two men try to prove to each other that they are better than the one accolade they're each known for. Matthew vs. Michael is up.

oy7oRuv.gif

I’m not stupid, the main event is the last match. You can push it to people who buy the pay-per-view that there’s four main events, but there’s one main event, there’s always been one main event.

Just finished reading Showtime vs Constantine. Great fucking match. Kudos to whoever wrote that. The hand biting thing was a little weird, probably something that could get you DQd aka Mike Tyson, but otherwise I loved the match, it was perfect.

This week has been frustrating for me. Feedback for my Showtime RP basically indicated that it was universally liked, and many said it was near flawless. Despite all that, I knew and everyone else seemed to know that Constantine was going to win. Great job Dave. You wrote a hell of an RP and you deserved this. Oh well, 1 out of 2 ain't bad.

Congrats Showtime.

Thank you. I thought you wrote a very strong RP. Could've gone either way, I kind of thought it would go to you, so I was quite surprised by the win.

Amazing show guys. Out fucking standing work all around. I need to spread rep around first, but ya'll for sure have some coming your way.

Hell of an end to the world title match. Congrats, zeus.

I’m not stupid, the main event is the last match. You can push it to people who buy the pay-per-view that there’s four main events, but there’s one main event, there’s always been one main event.

Justin Cooper > Chris K.O./John Constantine

I should've asked you how you did it, may have helped me out tonight.

Keep it man. One more thing Showtime can pass along to the new kids. I'm here to put you all over, that's why I lost to Constantine, right? ;)

Like the Undertaker. Loses to Brock Lesnar out of charity. Buries Bray Wyatt out of necessity. ;)

Just starting the show now, so excuse me being a little behind. Love Scumm's entrance :lmao::lmao: I think I suggested at least part of that

Justin Cooper > Chris K.O./John Constantine

I should've asked you how you did it, may have helped me out tonight.

Listen kid, sometimes you've got to get knocked down before you can reach the top of the mountain. Not everyone can be the Lineal Champion like me but if you work hard you might get your hands on one of those ugly looking titles they have now. Just keep working hard, check out my past work and you might be able to beat Constantine or Chris K.O. in a singles match. Unfortunately, based on what I've seen, you will not be able to beat them both at the same time.

:thumbsup:

I don't know how anything could overcome the nail-biter that was Titus v Scumm. True match of the year candidate. The drama was excellent.

I stopped reading there and laughed :p
jk
Good to see you around again

I got the call to make an appearance to try and get some more views on the show. The big names were lacking so I decided to help out since I'm the biggest draw in history. Just doing my bit to help you guys out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back