WZCW's Kingdom Come VII LD

I got the call to make an appearance to try and get some more views on the show. The big names were lacking so I decided to help out since I'm the biggest draw in history. Just doing my bit to help you guys out.

You want to help out. Go flip some pancakes. Just don't C4 the place up after you're done lol.

Nice win for Howard, and big win for Black. I don't think either of these feuds are over quite yet though...

Congrats to Noah Ryder! Awesome match by SHIT and Barbosa! That was a hell of a one off!

Just got to the tag team entrances and holy shit this is tense...

EDIT: Are they the Bearded Ants, or Bearded Gentlemen? They're referred to as both. Also, isn't El Califa now El Caidos?

Holy. Shit.

That match was awesome! Great job by everyone involved in the match, and I'm excited to start defending these belts! Wow!

Epic main event! Too late to nominate this for show of the year?

Crazy to see Doe getting to stand tall at the end of Kingdom Come, holding up a belt. It doesn't get much bigger than that. Thank you!

The creatives constantly mistaking a move.

Vee uses Reverse Frankensteiner not the normal one...

[YOUTUBE]watch?v=ensMvpB6THw[/YOUTUBE]

As this one...

Anyhow KFAD is great to read. Shame that I had lost, but the match was pretty intense and good!

I can read your moveset; the spot just worked better with a standard rana and I assumed Vee was able to do one :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back